• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The dragons. Saga number one: The begining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat merely sat on the ground, wondering why her dragon had named itself, while the others named thier own dragon. Though, it didn't matter to her, she already was madly in love with the little creature in her arms.

She looked around at the group, her shy nature taking over. SHe merely cuddled her dragon, smiling to herself.

"Mind if I just call you Cal?"

Anything for you! You are my tamer after all! The little voice said.

Nat looked into her dragon's light grey eyes, which nearly matched her own. "How is it you know so much already?" she asked quietly.

Well, if you go find your crest, maybe that will explain things... The voice said again.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
OOC: Brian, first go to Raichu masters sticky here before posting in this RP again. Got that??XD

IC: Ruby began to flap his wings as hard as he could, and after jumping with his claws, he managed to fly around me, Jack, and Nat(Hey, that rhymed!!XD), and then, he landed on my shoulders, and fell asleep. "Well, this was sudden." I grumbled, before suddenly, I heard screams. "That sounded like where our parents were!!" I shouted, and raced back to camp.

OOC: Don't forget how the story began!!XD

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2004
...They were lost...In some cave Brew said "Um..what do we do?" Pong just sat there but then he got up and started walking more, Brew followed him, Then they came to an exit Brew whispered "Wow...This thing is smart..." And they saw some people up ahead.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat rose, clutching the young dragon to her.

"Oh lord! Please, not Mom!" Nat cried, racing back home. Her mother was the only family she had, her father had left her when she was only an infant, leaving Celeste to raise Nat on her own.

"Cal, do you think she'll be okay?" the girl asked, somehow knowing her dragon understood and knew her past.

One cannot be sure. was all the small voice had to offer.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
OOC: Erm, Mew13, I may have had the begining of the role play spawned from digimon, but don't add any crest things!!XD

IC: I stood back in shock, disgusted as I saw huge worms that strangely reminded me of dragons eating the parents. I was enraged after seeing one devouring my mom and dad, so I threw my boomerang at it. Suddenly, where the boomerang struck, a huge gash appeared on the Worm/dragon, and it roared in pain. Senseing a weakness, I threw the boomerang at it again and again, until it was chopped to peices. I set ruby down on the peices of the dragon worm, and said, "Help yourself.". Seeing all the food, and the fact he just hatched, Ruby began to eat one giant slice of the dragon worm. I then began to strike the other Dragon worms, shocked that I just lost my parents..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
The others were already a good distance ahead. I snatched up Crimson and began to run aofter them. " Do you ahve anything that can speed us up?" I asked him. He looked upat me and smiled again. "guess not."

ooc: How come Shiney and FT are always the dark oddballs? :\

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I smelled something wrong above, I looked up, and could hear a lot of noise coming form through the celieng. I dug into the wall, and began tunelling up, until I broke the surface. "The light! It's too bright!" I thought, trying to shield my eyes, but eventually they cleared, and I found myself facing a giant worm! It reared up, and looked like it was about to attack, when a muscle in my throat tightened, and A bright stream of molten soil shot out, searing the creature instantly.

EDIT: I'm the neutral oddball!

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
OOC: Don't ask me. She must love demons, because she was one even in a seemingly innocent chaos role play. And after this post, I g2g. K?XD

IC: As I killed another dragon worm, I thought, 'How could I have lost my parents??', before noticeing a dark figure in the bushes..

Years
I had caught up, and recognised the worms as the lackeys back home. I laughed slightly, knowign that the humans must have been shocked and disgusted, but the sight of death pleased me. besides that, I could kill and eat the things later.

OOC: Becasue I don't know about shiney, but I'm the dark oddball in real life too.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
"Good god!" I yelled. I felt I was going to puke. Giant worms were eating our parents! I saw my dad disappeare down teh throat of one of the worms, and cried out as it ate mom next. "Why you...' I ran into teh tent where we where staying an grabbed my staff, thankful I had decided to bring it. " You're going to pay for that!" I swung teh staff at the worm, knocking off a chunk of flesh before bringing it around and striking it again, knocking more flesh off. It brought it's head around to coutner attack, but another swing knocked the head off. " That was easy. " Crimson walked over and began to eat chunks of the wrom I had just killed. ' That's gross." I grimaced. " But I guess you need it. I ahve a few more worms to kill. They're going to pay for what they did!" I then ran off to continue the fight, while Crimson fed himself.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
Nat stopped as she heard her mother's scream. A huge, worm-like creature chomped down the one member of the human race who didn't think she was a freak.

Enraged at the thing, Nat clutched her wooden staff tightly, the end glowing. She faced the worm, it's face dripping in the blood of her mother. She waved the stick menacingly, and a shot of something bright flew out of the end. It was absorbed into the worm like thing and, seconds later, it exploded.

Nat sat down, tears flooding down her face. Her dragon came up to her, cautiously.

She grabbed the blue dragon and sobbed into it's furry (yes, furry) body.

"Oh, Cal. She's gone! I couldn't save her! What's going to happen now?" she wailed

I'm here for you. Please, do not cry, the tiny voice said, Calamous's eyes bright.

OOC: Woops! I missunderstood your post ahile back. *slaps herself* Amulets, stupid! Not crests! Forget that was ever said....

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
More worms began to gather around me, so I quickly dived underneath the surface, just to appear again behind a paticular worm, and spat more lava at it, burning a hole right through it. I continued this dive and spit technique right from my instincs, and the worms kept falling for it...

Years
I ran up next to one of the worms, as hunger overrode my better judgement, and before it could strike I spat acid directly at it's head, literally melting the head. once the worm's spasams stopped I tore into the flesh with my already powerful jaws, swallowing huge chunks of meat.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
'nat, what are you doing?" i called as I ran up to her. "We can't sit around, we have to get out of here! Those monsters ate all our parents!"

ooc: Mew13 could you post in When worlds collide? Right now it's jsut shiney and FT over there. And by the way, I think in one of your older posts, you had accidentally referred to Celest as Nat. ;)

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
After I spat lava onto another worm, this one living through it, but being encased in cooling rock, I looked over and noticed a small black dragon. Without a word, I walked over next to it.

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2004
Brew and Pong found a city And decided to walk in

"Good god..." Brew said

Pong looks at brew

"...This is the city where my parents grew up in..." Said Brew

Pong had an expression on his face like "o.o"

"So...Lets head in..." Said Brew to find the city...Destroyed...

"........" Said Brew

Then a GIANT dog like thing came out of no where

Pong teleported them away...far...far away...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
OOC: I know, and I fixed it. By the by, how does your character know mine??

IC: Nat snapped her head up, only to find a worm was breathing down the boy's (no idea what your charas name is, Pogi...) neck. Her staff glowed again, and another light beam shot out of it, causing another explosion.

Nat was not one for death, but she found herself whirring around the area like a blade of death. Her staff dealt out blows to anything in it's path, causing more and more explosions of worm.

Soon enough, she stopped, realizing they had all been killed. She merely looked around, her grey eyes uncharacteristically hard. Her staff, body, and clothes had been stained with blood, of both her mother and worms.

She looked to her dragon, and scooped it up. "Where to next?" she asked, her voice harder than her grey eyes.

OOC: Ninja Piggy, you need to take a good hard look at the posts you're making compared to the ones eveyone else is making. Your posts don't fit into the story line, and are pretty random. Please try to stay with the group...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I leaned my head to one side, wondering why it was growling. "What's the matter?" I asked it, hoping I could help.

OOC: Man, I'm glad I picked a burrower dragon if you've got acid breath, the resilient skin should come in handy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back