• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The dragons. Saga number one: The begining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
Years
  • OOC: Listen up guys!! The dragons, saga number one: The begining is good and all, but I'm running out of ideas for this saga, but I got a ton for the sequel. So, there'll be ONE last dragon fight in here, ONE, and then this saga will end. Kay??XD

IC: "How'd ya know??" Clyde said, and entered the store, with broomshwift following...

I came back into the room, holding an orange. Ruby looked at Crimson, and said, "I gots something even better than a strawberry!!", and as he said that, I tossed another orange at him...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat looked up to see Matt enter the room. Determination was now clouding her vision. She took a deep breath and swung her legs off the bed in a fluid motion.

She screamed. The amount of pain that the movement caused was unbearable. Her world was colored red for a moment.

She gritted her teeth and barked to no one imparticular, "Someone get me a wheelchair!!"

Cal obeyed instantly. He brought back the wheelchair and Nat was about to jump into it when Cal stopped her. He grew in size and guided her to the chair. SHe sat down and looked up.

"Well?" she asked as a tear of pain coursed down her cheek. "What... what are we... waiting... for...?" she asked slowly, a bit of blood coming through on her hospital robe.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: Hey, you dig my idea??XD

IC: I watched in shock as Nat managed to get into a wheelchair. "Well... that's good.." I said, in shock, but then, clyde came back, however, this time he was covered in crumbs and looked stuffed. "hey, I may be of assitance again." He said in a low voice, and waddleing over to Nat, he got out a flower, and saying "This may sting a bit", he pressed it, and a weird yellow liqued fell on her shoulder, and spread all over the cut and shattered areas....

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat made a small choking noise as her body refused the medication.

The flower on her shoulder wilted and died.

"This is not your place to help," she said coldly. "I'll fight the way I am. I'll be fine. Come on, Cal," she said and wheeled herself out the door.

She and Cal headed to the physical therepy room. She grabbed two walking aids. (The ones that strap to your wrists and you walk by putting your weight on them) She shakilly rose from her wheelchair and walked back to where the boys were still standing.

"Well, what are we waiting for? We've got training to do!" Nat panted, blood staining her hospital gown that she was still wearing.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • Suddenly, every single broken bone in her body was mended, and every cut was gone. "The body can't refuse. I know that." Clyde said, annoyed that Nat thought she could refuse. Meanwhile, a nurse came out, and handed Nat a new white dress, only this one was just a white outfit, instead of the skirt she wore before. The nurse proceded to gesture her to the waiting room, saying "I don't beleive it.. every bone in your body is healed!!". Meanwhile, Clyde got back on broomshwift, and flew through an open window, out of the hospital...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I felt relieved to see Nat feeling better. I couldn't bear to see her in pain, even though there was nothign I could do. I tried to follow her out the door, only to trip and fall, remembering in a painful way my broken shoulder and leg. " looks like I'm the one dragging behind now." I grumbled through gritted teeth, trying to pick my self up .

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat glared at the trainer as he left. She angrilly pulled the curtains around her bed, throwing on the outfit she had been handed.

She said not a word to either boy as she left the hospital, in quite a huff. She paid no attention to where she was going.

"I didn't need his help. I was doing fine. I could have handled it!" she muttered angrilly, not looking back.

"Please slow down love!" Cal cried, rushing to keep up.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I managed to find my way back to my feet, and was about to go after Nat when a nurse stepped in the way. " not so fast young man. You still ahve some healing to do before you can leave."

"But Nat..."

"Is feeling jsut fine and doesn't need your help." For some reason that last sentence stung, but I relinquished to the nurse. "Now sit down in this wheel chair and we'll take you to teh recovery room." I did as I was told and they began to wheel me out of the room and down teh hall. Crimson began trotting along beside me.

"Crimson, go find Nat and keep an eye one her, but keep your distance. I'm worried she might get hurt, but I don't want her to see you and think I don't have confidence in her. If she gets in trouble, step in only if it looks like she's about to lose."

"Roger." Crimson stated. HE turned off and left the hopsital to search for Nat.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat sat on the familiar fountain. She pulled her knees to her chest and burst out angrilly.

"WHO IS HE TO TELL MY BODY WHAT TO DO!?" she cried, slamming her fist into the stome fountain.

"Calm down, Nat. Please!" Cal pleaded. "Jack is still in the hospital! No matter what he says, he needs you!"

At the mention of Jack's name, Nat slowly looked up.

"I suppose you're right," she relented.

"Well then, let's go back!"

And with that, the two headed back to the hospital.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "Looks like she calmed down some."Crimson whispered. " I think they may be going back to the hopsital." he began folowing them back, still following Jack's orders and keeping his distance.

Meanwhile, I ahd been situated in a room clsoer to the door. I had a window that looked out towards teh city and a bed with a recliner option. I was wonderin gbreifly why nat didn't get a bed like this before deciding a recliner bed probably wasn't best for the condition seh ahd been in. I could only wait until someone came back or until I healed, hopefully the first of teh two. It was rather lonely in here.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "BUT I NEED TO SEE HIM!"

"I'm sorry, miss," a stuffy receptionist said. "But we aren't allowing any non relatives visit now."

"YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND!" she roared, her newly found temper flaring again. "I need to see him! He's... he's really important to me!"

"I'm sorry, but-"

Now Cal stepped in. He was huge, towering over the receptionist. "You'll let her see the boy."

"Yes, yes of course. Right this way!"

Nat walked into Jack's room.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "Hello! Welcome back to the lair of broken bones!" I joked as Nat walked in. Crimson walked in behind her, and I feared he'd be found out.

"I had to use the bathroom." he said to her, without so much as looking up. I quietly commended his quick thinking, although i didn't say anything.

"So, I heard some commotion out there. What happened?"

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • IC: As I watched them, I thought, 'Ah, I knew it. She needed to see jack for more than the lie she'll give me when she sees me leaving.', and turning to the exit of the hospital, I walked out, and searched out clyde, who I found after hours of searching. Gestureing to my broken arm, he nodded, and gave the same stuff he gave to Nat to me, and sudddenly, my broken arm was gone. "Thanks." I said, and walked further into the crime-ridden parts of the city, thinking, 'Well, at least I can find some action here, so maybe it'll get my mind off Nat..', but cringing at the mention of Nat. Sudddenly, a gang came up from an alley, and spotting me, but not noticeing ruby, who was flying overhead, they said, "You should'ntve come around here, punk!", and charged me, when suddenly, ruby swooped down..

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat smiled at Jack. "I'm sorry I ran off like that," she whispered, feeling very ashamed. "It wasn't fair of me to leave you and Matt like that. I'm sure that... tamer... was only trying to help..."

At the mention of the commotion, Nat grinned sheepishly.

"Well, they wouldn't let me come in! I tried reasoning with them..."

Cal laughed. "You shoulda heard her!" he cried happily. "She was screaming at the receptionist! Eventually, I stepped in and we got our way."

"I wasn't screaming..." Nat said meekly, her cheeks heating up.

OOC: BobV... you're making my RPing life very difficult by running off everytime Nat does something that doesn't involve Matt... I'm not trying to ignore your chara or make him feel bad... But is was Jack in the hospital room. Had you stayed, she would have apologized to you as well...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: BobV has a nack for runing off at the most inopportune times. But don't worry BObV, we stil like ya! :D

ic: "Screaming at teh receptionist huh?" I grinned. " Not very lady like." I teased. " Those of us that aren't lucky enough to recieve a miracle healing potion need their rest to get better." I said, still grinning.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry.XD right now I'm making filler until the final dragon fight, and after that, saga number two: The infection... *Grins evil*XD

IC: As ruby swooped down, the gang yelled, "Holy crud, what the-!?", before ruby opened his gaws, and roarin gunearthly, he ripped away at them, chewing on hunks of them. With blood drippping from his jaws, he burped, and turning to me, he said, "What!?", and stepping back, I said, "Oh, er.. never mind", shocked at rubys rage. Meanwhile, the worm in him pulsated, and began to grant ruby a new power...

Deep in a cave in the mountain reigon hundreds of miles away from Ucra city, the rock dragon apppeared, whispering "Aw man, I need backup..", when suddenly, a bright flash of light appeared near him, and three other dragons appeared with it. One of them was covered in flame, while the other one was light blue like ice, and looked cold. The final one was white, and electricity sparked from him. The White one said, "Hey dude I'm klec and you are-", when suddenly, the flameing one shoved him aside, and said soberly, "I am Blaze, one of the highest rank of dragons, and the blue one is-" when suddenly, the light blue dragon interuptted coldly, "Ice, and I am one of the ledgendry dragon generals, a ranking only the best class can obtain, unless you're a very skilled dragon.", and ripping off his head and holding it in his palm, he said, "well, this is good to know and all, BUT WHY ARE YOU GUYS HERE!?". They all responded, in either a serious voice, a hyper voice, or a cold voice, "To become one with you!!", and suddenly, they flew into him, creating a bright flash that illuminated the entire mountain...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat smiled back at him, sitting down. She heard his remark about the "mirical healing" and frowned.

"I didn't need his help," she said angrilly. "I was doing just fine!"

Cal looked up at Jack, making a swishing motion with his tail. He obvioulsy looked uncomfortable. He wasn't used to hearing his tamer angry, as she had always been so happy and loving.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "I know he wasn't exactly the most tactful of character." I said comfortingly. "But we need to accept help whenever it's offered, even if we don't want it. We need all the help we can get right now. Frankly, I wish he'd saved some of that flower for me so I would be out of this place and away from all these stuffy old nurses." I grinned, tyring to cheer her up.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat smiled in a mischieveous way. She walked over to the window silently and threw it open. She closed her eyes in concentration for a moment, and Cal flew out the window.

Soon enough, Cal was large enough to carry two people on his back, while still being able to weave through the tops of the skyscrapers that surrounded them.

"You're wish is my command," she teased and held out her hand. "Come on, I'm busting you out!" she giggled insanly.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I grinned at her genie like attitude and carefully stood from the bed. I then tok her hand, hoping the ride wouldn't be too bumpy. My broken bones were still very sensitive. Crimson jumped up onto Cal's back, since his one wing was still injured.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back