• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The dragons. Saga number one: The begining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
  • Nat climbed aboard as well, and pressed her calves into Cal's side.

Cal took off slowly, concentrating on keeping the ride as smooth as possible. In all honesty, the ride seemed more like a boat than a dragon.

Nat turned to smile at Jack. "So much for stuffy old nurses!" she said, hearing a shriek from a nurse that had obviously discovered Jack had gone.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "So what do we do now?" I asked as teh city went by below. " I mean, I still need to heal. I can't be facing city destroying dragons with broken bones." I said.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat smiled to herself. "Don't worry. I know where we're going."

Soon, the city below them was long gone. They were flying over fields and pastures for some time before the mountain where they had all met thier dragons came into view.

Cal landed softly where Nat's mother had been killed. A small tear streaked down her face as she sifted through the ruins of her home.

Soon enough, she produced a small black box. Opening it revealed an amount of small bottles with shimmering colored liquids. She pulled out a purple one, and handed it to Jack.

"Drink it," she said quietly. "My mom was into magic. She was a... a witch..." Nat confessed quietly. "They're really uncommon. THat's why my dad left us. I'm half witch as well. THat's how come my staff acts the way it does," she explained, handing him the bottle.

"This will heal you're bones in a few minutes. We used to have a paste that worked instantly, but she used it on me a few weeks before all this started happening."

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "Woah." i said in surprise. I was impressed with her story. I took the bhottle and looked at it the liquid inside. " Wish we had some of this stuff earlier." I said. I drank the bottel down, already feeling it's effects. " part witch huh? cool." I said, smiling. " Wissh all I had special heritage like that. My dad wa an accountant and my mom was an architect. I spent most of my time in Karate, perfecting my skills. Glad we're on teh same side, or you would totally beat me." i said, grinning.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • the light faded, revealing a black dragon with four heads, all of them the same heads of their orignal form. Grinnning, they said at once, "Time to finish those tamers once and for all..", they charged up a giant energy ball, mixing their elements toghether, and spotting Nat, jack, crimson, and cal, they thought, 'Perfect..'.. and launched the huge energy ball at them, and it was plowing through anything in its path...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat smiled. "My powers were only recently unlocked. Mom thought I'd be a danger to myself if I started blasting things with my mind in public," she joked quietly, rummaging around in the box still.

She pulled out a blue pastey substance. She then pulled out a cloth and applied it to Crimson's wings. She watched happily as the tissues and bones in it healed before her eyes.

"There, fighting shape," she said quietly, putting the box in her bag.

"We might be needing this later..." she mused, turning back to Jack.

She was really glad that he hadn't freaked out about her heritage. She certainly was lucky to have become close to him. He was the only one she had trusted with her secret so far.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • Meanwhile, the giant energy ball came closer to them, growing in size. Meanwhile, the huge dragon laughed haughtily at the top of the tallest mountain the reigon, with the rock dragon part saying "They'll never win."...

OOC: Mew13, if you complain to me when your character attacks and the dragon isn't unfazed, remember, dragons are impervious to magic!XD

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Something felt wrong. I felt out in the open. I loked to my right a,d saw a large blast of energy heading straight for us! "Look out!" I shouted, jumping forward and knocking Nat to the ground jsut in time for the blast to pass by over head. It dug a creater into teh mountain side before finally dispersing.

"seomeon is shooting at us!" I sai,d lookgina round cautiously.

"But I can't see anyone!" Crimson said, putting into words exactly what I was thinking.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat was roughly shoved to the gound. SHe was about to say something, when the energy ball whizzed over her head.

She spun around, seeing the dragon.

Last edited:

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: Hey mew13, read pogi's post, and edit your own.XD

IC: The dragons watcehd as they managed to dodge the energy ball attack. "Well, I guess it's time to fight!!" The flame half said, and the entire dragon flew down, revealing to be about 929 feet high, and 467 feet across. Landing with an earthquake following, the white one said, "Yeah yeah you're gonna get your butt kicked yeah-", and breathed an electric blast at cal..

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Cal threw an ice blast of his own at the electric one. It froze solid, and dropped to the ground with a thud.

"I fear it is you who shall be dying today!" he roared, his size becoming ever larger.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • "HAHAHA!!" all four dragon heads said at once. "Which one of us are you talking to??" They said toghether again, and charged up their claws, which began to shine..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Crimson charged up a blast of Sonic energy in his mouth. It would devastate any smaller enemies, but I wasn't sure how it would work on this gargantuan dragon. But we had to try. "Crimson, let it rip!" I shouted. He shot the blast at the large four headed dragon, so much sonic energy in teh blast it was generating light.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • Before the attack even hit the dragon, it dissapaited. "Heh, did we forget to mention?" The dragon heads said at once, stepping foward, creating another earthquake. "Our chaos aura can only be penetrated by aura attacks, such as crimson's sheild." The dragon said, laughing haughtily. "But wait a second. it only protects, doesn't it??" It said, and laughing triumphatnly, they said, "You cannot win, and we cannot lose..."...

Meanwhile, in the city, I got on rubys back, and he found the others by scent. seeing the huge dragon with four heads, I said, "What is that!?".

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: Only aura moves eh? Well, time to introduce some then...

BIC: Cal roared louder, sending his explosion energy into the four headed dragon. A strange purple aura soon pulsated around him.

He then shot a huge blast of fire out of his mouth. It scoarched the grass and trees that it passed, charring them.

He roared as he turned his next fire stream into a series of fireballs.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: jeez Bobv ,what is this, the LIfe Virus? :P

ic: "That was really stupid of you." Crimson grinned as he activated his magic aura ." never tell the opponent your weakness. It makes it so much easier to kick your butt." I grinned too. Me and crimson ahd come to understand what each other was thinking, and we knew wht to do. "Crimson, Breath blast fusion! Sonic, Flame, Ice, Lightning! Ready? Fire!" He fused his four different breath shots together,a dn with his shield still up, he fired the shot at the enemry dragon. As the blast left his body, his aura stretched and formed around the blast as well as it shot on a direct path for the giant four headed dragon.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: Hey, this is the begining, not the infection!! I'll let it slide this time though.

IC: Even though the attacks hit the dragon, it still wasn't very affected. The flame side said, "I protect us from flame attacks", and the light blue dragon said, "And I protect us from water attacks.", and the white side said, "Yeah, and i portect us from elec attacks oh yeah-", while the rock side said, unsure, "So I must guard against rock attacks!". And laughing haughtily, the flame said, "You'd need an aura that was made of our element to beat us.", when suddenly, ruby yelled, "You mean like this!!?", and unleashed his flame aura, destroying their chaos sheild temporairily, and dealing a heavy blow. "Hey, let's go!!" ruby said, and blasted the stunned hydra with his water attack, blasting off the right hand..

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: Again, BobV's charas do the damage....

BIC: Nat called out to Cal. "Calamous! You need to throw you're aura out with an ice attack!" she cried.

Cal obeyed instantly, throwing the purple aura out with a huge blast of ice.

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry, it's just that this is my first successful RP.And pogiforce, you're right. I shouldn'tve watched the final episode of Megaman NT warrior last saturday...Yep, the last.XD

IC: "NOO!!" the dragon roared, as the wtaer head was destroyed. Thinjking fast, I yelled, "Ruby combinded your aura with Cal's!!", and suddenly, ruby charged up a huge aura, that combinding with cals, created a huge water blast that destroyed the flame side. "I guess it;s just us now." The rock side said, looking at the electric side.

OOC: Yup, it's like the life virus, in that it also sucks eggs.XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back