• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Drawing Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • This is a cool idea I had mucked before this site was remade. This is an area where anyone with an idea for a cool RP can post it. Here, you can announce RPs, plan them out, have others help you, even get players for them. If you use this area like the last one I made, it can be a great asset to the RP Forum. Also, if you want, post reviews too. I want this to be a...​
    RPG online planning/announcment/recruitment/reviewing forum, or as much as is allowed.​

Have fun,​
    HyperCharizard14​

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Huh, let's see.. What about a RP with bad and good side? With some action too.. How about that? ^_^

But I don't support the bad guys being Team Rocket tho.. >_<;;

*gets killed by Team Rocket*

Years
  • I have a RP that taks place in the real world. Pokemon start aparing, and the govenments around the world outlaw pokemon training. We need people that want to resist and be gym leadersand trainers. We also need people to run pokemon centers. My RP is creativly called Pokemon RP. Come and join.

albatrosstrevelyan

A member of team aqua!
    Years
  • I have an rp wich you really do not need to sign up for you just post and do what you like it is called side switching. You can destroy team aqua join it what ever it would be fun if people joined but they don't.

Sign up for the Hoenn region journey, and Start of a new...or something like that.

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Hey, I'd make it myself, but I'm terrible at plot movement, how about a pokemon hybrid RP? backstory :Team rocket threatens to release a virus that will "Change the face of the earth" Unless their demands are met. They are thought to be bluffing, but after the time is up, people and pokemon both start coming down with serious flu like symtoms, and later wake up as half pokemon hybrids.

neat eh? not really? okay I admit it, I'm tired of the usual RP, this will be fun.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • albatrosstrevelyan said:
    I will help you with that!

Well, I'm okay at roleplaying, but I suck at plot screation/advancement that's why I posted it here, or I'd have made it myself, sorry, but if it's going to have a plot, I'm going to need someone else to come up with it :chinese:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • albatrosstrevelyan said:
    I can help you with that dumbo why do you think I posted this.

Sorry, I'm kind of in caffene withdrawl (I had to get the parents that will ground you form soda, but not the computer, and it's just as bad once you get a caffene addiction like mine :'( ) so I may not act quite... right. but yes, I'd like the help, So, how about a make the thread now? I'll post it as soon as I'm done posting this.

oh wait, I am done posting this :cheeky:

EDIT: just now noticed you posted it already, thanks! :classic:

Articunoanna

Err....what? o_0
    Years
  • That sounds really cool. =3 I'll join that one! And PD rocks, too, and PDII/PD2 is the thing to join after.... -.-'. Cool, eheheheh.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • The best of all the rest

Okay I don't know if there has already been a rp like this but I'm making one.

A rp that only the best rpers can be on. Of course I'm going to make it. But I was thinking to make it fair, that they had to pm me with the rps they rped on here and I could look over them and deside if there best rper material, that way we get new people to the rps here too. Because they might rp on other sites and be seasoned rpers. So I'll post the rp when I get enough people to pm me. Here is the basic info you'll need to prove your a great rper. This info is all about your character and not about you so don't put your personal info on here.

Name:
    Description:
    Personality:

The following fields are what you'll need to prove.

Rps you rped on: I will read each post of yours, so the more you put and the more you rp the better.
    How many times you power played: A real rper doesn't power play, meaning only controls NPC's and his own characters not others without permission.
    How many times did you randomly change the plot of an rp: This is important cause we don't need people who do this.
    Do you have correct spelling: THis can be easily fixed, but no one wants to rp witha bad speller.

This it and I'm not going to judge on how many post you have or anything like that. That is not needed it's how you post. You can only pre-sign up so get you pm's to me.

So if your interested PM ME this info.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • RPers wanted!

I never thought I'd say this. It's horrible! I thought I had a good reputation here! *Takes deep breath*

I need role-players for my rp called, "Pokemon: Do it your way!" Please join! I think this is possibly my best idea yet! You can have up to 5 characters, and you can even recreate an old character like ash, misty and etc.

Years
  • This isn't the right place to put this but I don't know where to put it so here it is. Is there anyway to stop Rpers who just randomly change the plot line even if it is very slightly because even if it is changed a bit it will keep going further away from the original plot line? Some plot changes are good but a few made of late have been horrible (I won't say names). I know some people are learning but some of the people im talking about have more posts than me. I know everyone isn't perfect and everyone makes mistakes but some people will not learn from their mistakes. Maybe they don't know they are doing these things and need to be told. If this offends anyone I will delete this and it will not be heard again. I don't want to stop people Rping only improve Rping for the whole community. If I am doing something wrong in the Rps Im in I would like to be told so I could fix the problem ASAP so everyone could get along much better and make PC to be bigger and better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back