• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DS Clan (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Yeah. I wonder what's going to happen with pokemon when WB and UPN complete the merge. I'm sure they'll keep it, but you can never be sure.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Yeah o__________o

I mean, what's the future of Pokemon anime? ._. Not that it's that good~

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Hmmm....yeah, that's a good point.

I'm not sure D:

BTW~ I want Trozei really bad! It looks cool ._.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Poke-Rev said:
    I would rather get Tetris DS than Trozei, Tetris will have wi-fi(if only I had it XD).
    I want WiFi too ._.

But Trozei just looks really entertaining to me for some reason~ The pocket monster heads are so kawaii X3

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Off topic: Hey Paul, that's a lot of friends you got there.

I got Trace Memory two days ago, the gameplay is average and it's not really awesome but the story is pretty cool.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Link2005 said:
    i want ranger more than trosei....
    ...so do I X3

Rev~ You're now a Co-owner of the club X3 Marill and DarkPenguin aren't at PC anymore o_o

...hmmmm. Too bad TM wasn't stupendous D:

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Co-owner? Me? I am honored. ^_^

Yes, all you do is go around looking for clues, it would be cool if you actually did more things while searching. Like I said though, the story saves it......a little.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Offtopic: I know what you look like Paul xp

I guess you could say it's a bit like Myst, except you get to use the stylus. In the game your stupid dad just keeps going away from you, it's getting me annoyed.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2018
    Awwww ._.

I hate annoying games~ Today I played M&L on the demo DS at GameStop and the controls were a little pesky o_O I think I liked the two brothers more than four. =X

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    M&L is a pretty good game IMO. The controls aren't bad since basically all you do is move with the D-Pad and press X and Y.

Now that they redesigned the DS, what would you have done to the redesign to make it even better?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Hmmm...

I'd have added a digital camera ;P Not to mention announcing a whole slew of accessories to go with a Web Browser.

Yeah, that would've rocked.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    A digital Camera huh? Hmm, that's not a bad idea, you could draw fake moustaches and other stuff if you could edit pictures with picto chat or something.

I would want to have picto-chat compatible with wi-fi, how cool would that be! An SD card reader would have been nice, like a built-in play-yan.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Hmm, yeah, SD reader would be a huge help. Music/Pictures <3 Maybe filesharing over WiFi? Nice possibilites?

And yeah, IM client over WiFi would own everyting ._.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back