• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The dumbest thing you have done in the game

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
  • It was a old GBA, which I got when it came out. I was recently playing Emerald on it, gaining EV's, and for some reason the battery lamp started flinching on and off, so for some retarted reason I tapped my GBA (quite hard). Then the GBA turned off...
    orz

Sylver

Peacekeeper.
    Years
  • I've done many stupid things, so...:

1)I killed 7 shinies in my Gold Version (couse I was a n00b and I thought it was a glitch!)
    2)Searched a Chansey for 9 hours in the wrong place.
    3)Searched HM Surf in Gold for 1 WEEK in the wrong place! >_<
    4)Trained a Raticate till lvl 100!
    5)And when I got my gameshark, I used a code to visit glitch city and saved there! I was so mad couse it screwed all my game!

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • Ah, don't remind me. I got too close to Kyogre in Sapphire without saving. Wham, there went my Master Ball. I guess I'm lucky that I never ran into Latias. o_o;

Squirteon

Squirteon
    Years
  • Well...Ahem...I erased my brother's Yellow version...which had his Vaporeon on it, which he loved. I also used a gameshark on my Sapphire version...then saved...while in a glitch area....had to start all over...now I can't catch Kyogre...yet...I can't even find my Sapphire version *looks in room* Wait! There it is! Your mine Kyogre!!! :)

PD Wooper

.: υвεʀ ωοορεʀ :.
    Years
  • SapphireL said:
    Another dumb thing I did was buying a Magikarp from the salesman in the Pokemon Center near Mt. Moon in my LeafGreen game. (what was I thinking?)
    One of the best things I did. Put in daycare, get onto Vermilion, get cash, when it's Lv19, take back, level up, Gyarados, and I wiped the floor with it. (Blaine, not surge, obviously)

The stupidest thing I did was encounter a shiny skarmory, catch it, and trade it for a celebi which turned out to be sharked. Well, I did get to start a celebi clone business!

Years
  • i let my cousin go on my red version... i had nearly all the pokemon and had beat the elite 4 about 20 times... and she saved over it! it wasn't like she was a little kid, anyway, she's 5 years older than me. she was the only one that went on it but she still denied it! i was so angry but i didn't dare have a go at her.

Years
  • Well since this is turning into an all out thread for all the games on dumb things that have been done, i'll move it to general game discussion.
    ~MOVES~

YAS1

What's this...?
    Years
  • Well, the dumbest thing I made my foster brother do was use a master ball on a dodrio he thought was shiny XD. when i first got blue version and got the master ball, i got a little excited and used it on.....a Magikarp(I think)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Believe that the Pokemon would come into the ball of their own accord. I soon got rid of this habit when the Pidgey in Blue was refusing to budge, and was simply attacking me >.< I hate Pidgeys! XD

Electabuzz_Girl

100% Americian gurl
    Years
  • Hmmmm these are the stupidest things I've done......
    Old Red version: Caught missingno. and 'M, used my masterball on a muk, played my game while walking and my gameboy dropped and my red version broke for good like my file erased and everytime I make a new file it will automaticly erase itself :( , and when I first got my game I didn't know you could use the PC so my party was like a charmander and some crappy bug pokemon but then again I was young back then

Newer Red version in replace of the old one: beat the game almost with like 145 pokemon in the pokedex and I used a gameshark and my file compleatly erased I was pissed no more gamesharks for me

FireRed: I'm raising every pokemon I have to level 100 before I complete the pokedex

MidnightSneasel

The Midnight Darkness
    Years
  • In my yellow version, my previous Pikachu's moveset was Thunder, Thunderbolt, Thundershock, Thunder Wave. I also have a story of when I was younger...

I had just gotten to Vermillion City. It was my first time playing, so I was very proud. I saved it, turned it off, and played something else for a while. When I took Yellow out again, I didn't put it in all the way. So all of my data was erased and I was so ******.

Some other random stuff includes: in Blue, I sold my Exp. All. In Gold, I fainted Ho-Oh and failed to save before it, and never saw the bird again.

Man...I was stupid back then...

stunt296

~The Official Stunt Master~
    Years
  • I was about to catch Lugia but my box was full and I didint save since I started to play that day which was about 5 or 6 hours from then...

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    The dumbest thing I did was that after forgeting that I got all legendarys, I deleted my pokemon ruby file.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • the dumbest thing I did was I ran into a Shiny Latias once,I had a master ball,but it was attached to a Pokemon so I couldn't use it o.O

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    on my red: I had to wait til school to ask my freind to access the pc for me.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • The dumbest thing I ever did was trade all my best pokemon (all my legendarys, my starter, and my level 89 plusle which I loved! ;_; ) to someone I thought was my friend so that I could start a new game and she could give them back, but we never saw each other again after that... >.<

Sean Fury

It's tricky
    Years
  • 1. I played to Cerulean without saving. Then shut it off.
    2. I wasted the Master Ball on a Pidgey. A trainer's Pidgey.
    3. I caught 50 Missingno's.
    4. I tried to use a team of six Caterpies. Metapod sucks at Pewter Gym.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    Radical_Edward said:
    The dumbest thing I ever did was trade all my best pokemon (all my legendarys, my starter, and my level 89 plusle which I loved! ;_; ) to someone I thought was my friend so that I could start a new game and she could give them back, but we never saw each other again after that... >.<

you are so gullible!!!!!!!!!!

Back