• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Edward Elric club

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
  • Rai said:
    Nice pic Toto! I like this one!
    The Edward Elric club

OMGZ. Ed has black hair <3
    I have not seen that episode yet. I am up to 31 though. XD

Midori Chi said:
    Oh? Okay! ^^ Mind if I start a new topic or are we in the middle of one already?
    Well there was a question about what pairs you like.

Greed said:
    ::high fives crystal_mew:: Go us Elricest fans~! Screw all that underage crap! >D

Example of a doujinshi::
    [https://kiercat.51.net/memory/sk08.htm
    Its based on Bluebird's Illusion :3
    He looks cute there =3

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I think the best episodes are 37-51.

You'll love episode 37. Funniest ep ever.

P.S. Doesn't Ed look so cute as the humonculus Pride? :3

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    He's only seen as Pride in the game Bluebird's Illusion which is a Chinese fangame. Unfortunately it has stopped being distributed in respect to the original creator of FMA so now its very rare to get that game.

Only chance to get that game is to speak Chinese and buy it off Hong Kong auction sites.

::lookie at my avatar, that's Pride ^__^ At least only from Bluebird's Illusion..::

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    *waves Elricest flag* BD

Ed looks so cute with black hair. <3 He looks cute as Pride, too. :3 *nodnod* Seems as though Edo raided Envy's closet.~

Episode 37...that's the one with the warehouse 13-thing, right? XD I only read about that in the FMA novel. Eheh.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Greed said:
    He's only seen as Pride in the game Bluebird's Illusion which is a Chinese fangame. Unfortunately it has stopped being distributed in respect to the original creator of FMA so now its very rare to get that game.

Only chance to get that game is to speak Chinese and buy it off Hong Kong auction sites.

::lookie at my avatar, that's Pride ^__^ At least only from Bluebird's Illusion..::
    Oh your avatar is cute <3

A lot of people are talking about that game.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    crystal_mew said:
    *waves Elricest flag* BD

Ed looks so cute with black hair. <3 He looks cute as Pride, too. :3 *nodnod* Seems as though Edo raided Envy's closet.~

Episode 37...that's the one with the warehouse 13-thing, right? XD I only read about that in the FMA novel. Eheh.

You mean you haven't seen it?? ::gasp and dies:: Funniest episodes ever man. Its the "Fighting Lieutenant" and "Mystery at Warehouse 13".

My brother said Pride looked like a girl. X3 Well then its no wonder I like Edo so much. :o

Reply to Toto:: Why thank you ^_^ I like my avatar too >3 Bluebird's Illusion is quite a good game I hear.

EDIT:: Well, I'm logging off because yeah. I gtg. ^_^ I just buyed War of the Worlds and I must see it because it has DUN DUN.. ROBOT THINGS. With aliens inside ^^ Yes I'm obsessed with machines, that's why I love Edo. ;D ::strokes Edo's automail limbs:: He'd be so good for bondage. x3

Last edited:

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Greed said:
    EDIT:: Well, I'm logging off because yeah. I gtg. ^_^ I just buyed War of the Worlds and I must see it because it has DUN DUN.. ROBOT THINGS. With aliens inside ^^ Yes I'm obsessed with machines, that's why I love Edo. ;D ::strokes Edo's automail limbs:: He'd be so good for bondage. x3
    Don't give me ideas, I have enough of my own XD

The Edward Elric club

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Whoo, third page. You guys post so fast. *bops dial-up*

Anywho. Have fun watching War of the Worlds, Greed. :3 *waves*

*pokes Edo's nose* Glee.~ <3 Anyways. What's the current topic again? You guys kind of lost me. XD

Last edited:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I looooooove his hair! <333333 It's so pretty! <33333 I like it even more when it's black <33

Years
  • Me! Me! When I was looking through those "spoilers" I was so sad cause his hair was different! I think his hair style is one of the many reasons I like him..

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    In the past, his bangs were over used a lot. It seems to only work on Ed. BD; Ooh, and the fact that his hair's usually in a braid...you don't see that often. *just loves his hair* However, some people seem to think anyone with long hair is automatically a girl. o_o;

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I like your avy Midori Chi! "Whoopdee Flippin' Do." <33333333333

Back