• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Edward Elric club

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I could too. I did not have a thing for him till I saw the show and saw how he is. His personality makes him 10 times hotter.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    He makes cute faces too =3

The Edward Elric club

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    *Psiren

Yes, it is from that episode, Midori Chi. Nee...Edward's so cute in that picture. :3 I hug him.~

Years
    Oh! I think he looks cutest when he's mad, yet smiling at the same time..

*smiles*

(It's spelled Psiren? Okay, I'll remeber that XD)

Years
    Yeah, the kitty rox. I also likt the chicky in the "Ready Steady Go" song. And also the doga and puppies that appear in the anime..

Years
    *thinks of all of them*

I just feel like hugging all of them! ^^

Man, FMA is so sad...When they kill somone or something off the show, it's always a little sad..

Years
    Yay! I love this pic! ^^ They're really good with the 3-D perspectives..Like how his hand is? It makes me like FMA even more!

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    *watches Ed continuously miss Russell*...oo; Well, I'm pretty average height...sooo.

Well, what I like about FMA is that it's got a pretty smooth mixture of humour, sadness, action, etc. It doesn't lag on or anything.~

I like an angsty Ed. Angsty Ed is good. <3 I love the overall artwork for FMA. It always gets me wanting to draw.~
    I want that handbook.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Edooo~ <33 remember me..?

::takes out leash:: Come to daddy~ <3

Man, I'm a little too obsessed.. x3;

EDIT: The version I have he says to Greed "I will definitely kick your a ss!" lol. Oooh~ Edo you naughty boy ;D I love that line. ^_^

Back