• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Edward Elric club

Greed

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    He dyed his hair because the military was persuing him after the false claim of the Fuhrer that Ed and Al were associated with Scar. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I've seen all 51 episodes over one million times, I just am obsessed with it.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • It is hard not to se obsessed with Ed.

What would you get/give Ed for Valentine's day?

Edit:

The Edward Elric club

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Angela said:
    All I know is I love the scene where he dyes his hair.. I mean he is in his boxers. XD
    That is cool. I can't wait til I see it. I did see part him with his hair dyed in a comerical. XD So I can't wait!

The Edward Elric club

Angela said:
    What would you get/give Ed for Valentine's day?
    I think I will give him a box of candy and flowers. =3

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hehe, of course you would. XD Glomp him and never let him go. Very nice pic! ^^

The Edward Elric club

^Cute!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah he seems older in the movie. Which is a good thing. XD Dang it I hope to watch the movie when it is available to download.

The Edward Elric club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I was thinking that he was around 17 or 18. Mostly 17, but now I know he is 18. Coolness. He so mature. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    LOL! You could...umm...got out with him. XD Snice he is legal.

The Edward Elric club

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • something i dont kno, so dont bash me: why does Ed have a ponytail towards to end of the series? I cant google it cause itll only show a pic of him on every resuly and noy why ^^" please answer!

ps: new avi and banner. you guys like?

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    LOL @ Firefox13 :: The reason Edo changed his 'do is because he wants to look sexier for Aru ;p No I'm kidding, I dunno really.

In reply to Angela's Valentine question I'd give these following presents to Edo:

- A very sexy Roy all covered in chcocolate. That way Edo can lick it all off ^_^

or..

- Aru. Naked. In a tub. 'nuff said. =)

P.S. Edo's more fun to screw when he's of an illegal age ;D

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    @Kasanai- Well...I suppose it's because he's more mature and has changed, after all. It is the inevitable.

And I love your new set. I'm such a sucker for the rusty/grunge look. <3

@Greed- Keh...you always have the best avvie and signature. XD Haha.

@Angela- What to give to Edo for a Valentines Day present.
    Greed took the words right out of my mouth. :X I'd give him a hug, too. *slap'd*

How come Angela finds all the pretty and clean pictures of Ed? ;;

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    ^ Thanks~ I know I have the best sig and avie ;D~ ::gets slapped for being such a perv::

EDIT:: Well, thanks to our super sweet muffin-cake staff, I don't have the best sig and avie. =p Thanks a lot, PC staff!! GREED ♥ YOU! ..not =/

Or better yet, for Valentine's we could give Edo a chocolate covered Roy Mustang and a Vanilla cream covered Aru ;D Edo can eat them both sensually at the same time ::giggle::

Last edited:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Angela said:
    Club Question for everyone: What song reminds you of Ed?

Ahh.. This is hard.. I'm gonna have to say its..

"Rainman" from Eminem. I dunno why. Maybe its just because it has so much homosexual stuff on it. Y'know, like dudes feeling on other dudes. lol

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    What song reminds you of Ed?

Hmmm...this is a tough question. But I will say "Ordinary People" by John Legend. Well because he seems so want to search for the stone, but he been taking it slow only a little bit. Sometimes you need to take things slow to get anything done...that is all I could think of. Sorry. ^^;

Back