• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elemental stones- PG13

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    assasinn I don't think I said there were some Mudkip on that route but I'm not sure so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt

You caught a Mudkip Level 2

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2010
    Tristan wiped a few flakes from his eyelashes as the snow continued to fall from the permanently fixed clouds that hung over the iciest region of Narusha. A few feet ahead, his favorite ball of fluff, Mama Moo, scuttled ahead, her pink nose sniffing at the scents that had been left in the powder. It had been a while since they had left camp to head back for the small cabin that the two had built only a little more than half a year ago. Still, they had at least two hours before they reached home, maybe a little less if they didn't stop as many times as they had a couple of days before when they had set out on their hike.

The minutes continued to drag on as the snow fall began to grow heavier and heavier. Each step seemed to take a little more energy than the one that had preceded it, and after about forty-five minutes, Tristan stopped. His body needed rest and food, to stop and allow his weary legs to recover from the cold and the soreness of constant movement.

"Moo!" he called to his faithful Swinub companion,"It's break time!" The ball of thick fur appeared a few seconds later and began to shovel mounds of snow out of the way, forming a small circular patch set a little less than a foot into the powder and ice. From his hefty pack, Tristan pulled a couple of collapsible poles and a tarp, and in a few minutes, had established set up a small pavilion under which he and Mama Moo could rest without having to worry about the snow falling directly on them.

As they rested, the two huddled together, the body heat and heavy coat of Mama Moo keeping Tristan comfortably warm. It was a little while later that a breeze, a slight reprieve from the harsh winds that had been whistling all day, caught Moo's nose and Tristan watched as she sniffed the air and started mooing gently. Soon, the gentleness turned into a high-pitched squeal as she gave a little hop and scuttled off towards the thing that had grabbed her attention. Tristan jumped up and rushed to keep up with his companion. The flurry of snow became difficult to see through, and so Tristan followed Moo's squeals. A few minutes later, or what he supposed was only a few minutes later, Tristan collided with an invisible figure, forcing him to fall backwards onto his butt. Similarly, he could here the other...thing...let out an "oomph" before hitting the ground with a gentle thud.

"Hello?" Tristan said, picking himself up from the frozen ground.

"Who's there? Where are you?" a soft feminine voice called from a few feet away.

"That's a good question," Tristan commented while feeling his way through the soft blanket of snow. "I'm Tristan," he said, crawling in the direction he thought he heard the voice come from.

"Well, Tristan, I would say it would be a pleasure to meet you, but I can't see anything in the snow fall," the voice said.

A few seconds later, Tristan could feel his shoulder bump into the woman to whom the voice belonged. He cupped his gloved hands around his eyes to see who he talking to and saw that it was a woman of about middle age with pale blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. Her skin was fair and her sparkling smile was flawless. She was decked head to foot in white fur and a black belt cinched about her waist. She reached out a slender, gloved hand and beamed. "My name is Frida. Frida Mills."

Tristan took her hand and gave it a firm shake before Moo nudged him in the ribs, indicating her presence. He released it and then settled back on his heels and studied the woman.

"So Frida, what are you doing out here in the icy region?"

"Truthfully, I'm here to find an Abomasnow, or a Snover, at least. But I haven't had any luck. It's like every pokemon here has trained in the art of hiding." Frida stood, the snow letting up significantly.

"Yeah, they're all pretty tricky here. But you won't ever find a Snover or an Abomasnow until you get into the mountains. You're still in the flatlands. You've probably got a day or two before you reach the base of the central mountain of the icy region." Tristan stood and noticed some of the finer features of the woman's face in the clearer conditions. There were gentle, up-turned lines around her eyes and mouth, indicating lots of smiling and laughter. She was also at least half a foot shorter than him.

"Well, then, I've got to get going now don't I?" Frida chuckled, smoothing out her pants. "I would ask for a quick battle before I go, but the sun is starting to set and I want to cover as much ground as I can before nightfall. But I'm confident that we'll meet again. And when we do, Tristan, we'll battle then. Until then, train up." With that, Frida turned and walked off into the gentle snow fall, her jacket making her disappear almost instantly.

Tristan stood for a minute and watched as Frida vanished into the white landscape and then turned to Moo. "That was slightly odd, now wasn't it?" he said, kneeling to scratch her head. The Swinub raised her head to his gloved fingers, but stopped short as a sharp squeal rang out. Both turned to see a small, yellow teepee dash through the snow. "What the…" Tristan said, watching as the shape stopped and turned and eyed the trainer and his companion. "Snorunt?"

Moo squealed and looked up at Tristan, the piggy nose sniffing wildly at the air. "Fine, go for it, Moo. Tackle." The bundle of fur leaped into the air and then sprinted into the distance, colliding with the small yellow pokemon.

The Snorunt cried out as it was knocked to the ground, but quickly recovered and hopped around. A few seconds later, there was a series of Snorunt surround Moo, confusing Tristan's companion. "Moo! Use Odor Sleuth and then Tackle!" The Swinub squealed and her nose glowed briefly. Moo's nose went crazy and ravaged the scents in the air, trying to pick out the real Snorunt. Finally, she nodded and charged at the Snorunt at the farthest left of the ring. Again, the attack made contact and sent Snorunt backwards into the snow. Tristan pulled an empty pokeball from his pocket and tossed it at the small pokemon that was sprawled in the powder.

Last edited:

assasinn

Pokemon MAULER
    Years
  • After catching his newly found companion, Robert looked around the cave for an exit. There, on the left of him, hung a mossy rope. He climbed it, struggling, as it was wet. He felt that it became dryer and dryer as he ascended. He popped his head out of dry sand, and made a quizzical expression. He then got up shaking sand off his head. The sun blazed. There is a large brass wall in the distance. "Well, if that's a city..." He wondered "I'll send everybody out!". He grabbed his Poke Balls and through them into the air. His Pokemon landed right beside him. "Alright everyone, before we head into the Oasis, we should do a little training. Three way battle, Jerome (his diglett), I want you to practice your dig attack. Finn (his newly caught mudkip), as the only water Pokemon on my team, I will have you train with Leon" In the next moments, he will train, sort-of battling with himself.

"Okay guys, you can rest" Robert pants. He walks up to the oasis, and a man with a garb comes up to him "You shall not pass" says the dressed man. "No, you don't understand, my Pokemon are week, I need to rest in the city" Robert complains. "If you wish to pass, you must prove yourself. Two on two, if yours are tired" the man states. Robert sends out his mudkip with a sigh "Alright Finn, let's go". The man smirks a little "I must let you know, I am very experienced with battles. In fact, I am a gaurd here, my name is Ghonfa, and I will defeat you" He sends out his cubone. The scratch on cubone's eye make Robert worried. In a split second, he thinks over his strategy "Finn, use mud-slap!". Cubone, threw a bone club at the patch of dirt. His bone is now in the ground. "Cubone, pick it up!" Ghonfa commanded. "Alright Finn, use growl to frighten him!" cubone becomes startled, and drops the bone. Mudkip, before even making a second thought, uses mud-slap, nearly burring the cubone. The cubone doesn't seem very shaken, in a moment, it gets up and uses headbutt "Wait, Cubone! I changed my-" mudkip doges the attack, and then uses a tackle attack. "Okay, cubone, use a leer attack to weaken it" Ghonfa commanded. Mudkip tackles it again, but misses five times, cubone using leer every time, making mudkip even angrier. "Finn" Robert says "target its' bone, like you did before, using mudslap, make it as big as possible". The mudkip flaps its' tail around. Sand covers the field. Cubone's bone club is nowhere to be found. "Cubone, headbutt, finish him!" cubone attacks at a high speed. Mudkip falls to the ground. "Alright, Finn, remember what we practiced with Leon, use tackle, full speed!" the collision knocks both of them backwards. It ends as a tie.

"You seem very experienced, and strategic, you will go very far as a trainer" Ghonfa says "You've still much to learn, as you will face my most powerfull Pokemon. Go, Sonic!". Out of a golden Pokeball, flies a sandshrew. It is covered in scars, and its' eyes are bloodshot. The claws on it a paired, but sharp. "Get ready for the ride of your life rookie. Sonic, use rapid spin!" sandshrew spins in the sand, flipping up much debris. Mudkip gets trapped in the vortex, and flies out, hitting Robert. They both collapse. "Return." Robert withdrew mudkip. "Damn, if I kept this up, I'll never win. Okay, my strongest Pokemon is Leon, but Jerome would be a better choice. No, It would just use that attack again" He thought "Okay, go, Leon!". Leon popped out of the ball, confident as ever. It chomps its' jaws ferociously, showing immense crushing power. "Leon, use dig, and hit that thing as fast as you can!" the trapinch dug deep in the ground. Sandshrew looks confused. "Sonic, use dig, and find his path. once you do, use rapid spin, and go out fast!" the sandshrew digs into the ground as trapinch did. A pit is made in the dirt. They both go up for air. Trapinch lunges directly at sandshrew, and bites it, but misses. "Sonic, use rapid spin attack!" sandhrew tries it again. Trapinch it shot into the air, much like mudkip had, but before landing, it is withdrew. Although he lost, Robert is given a few herbs, and is let into the city.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    ok, Caniflyjove you caught a Level 2 Snorunt. I have a problem though, the Snorunt was meant to be the Pokemon of your rival so make sure you fight a trainer next time

assasinn after training:
    Finn Level 3
    Jerome Level 4
    Leon Level 7

Note you are now allowed into the city but you need to beat Ghonfa to prove yourself to your Stone Guardian

Finally the OOC thread is now open

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2012
    As Van and sandshrew looked over a map to decide where to go next, a few drops of rain began to fall.
    "Well Sandshrew, it looks like we're gonna be getting some bad weather pretty soon. It would probably be best if you came back into your pokeball in a little while."
    Sandshrew nodded and hopped up onto a bench under the cover of a nearby awning. Not long after Van sat beside him, a boy in a dark jacket with black hair walked by and stopped, looking at Sahdshrew.
    "What's wrong? Is the little rat too stupid to stay in its ball?" he said, tossing a pebble at Sandshrew.
    Van stood as Sandshrew hit the pebble away. "What's your problem?" he growled, pushing the guy by his shoulders a bit.
    "You're the one who can't keep a weak pokemon like that in a ball," the boy scoffed. "It probably can't even battle."
    "Then let's battle now and I'll shut you up!" Van yelled back. "Come on Sandshrew!"
    "Hmmph. Fine," he said, tossing out a pokeball. "Diglett, let's make this quick."
    Sandshrew bounced a bit on its heels in front of Van. "Diglett, huh? This should be good. Sandshrew, start off with scratch!"
    Sandsrhew took off toward Diglett and lashed at it with his claws, only barely touching it before Diglett burrowed underground to safety.
    "You can't hit Diglett, he can just dig to avoid any of your attacks," the boy said. "Now Diglett come up and use headbutt!"
    Diglett shot out of the ground under Sandshrew and hit him in the stomach, sending Sandshrew reeling backwards.
    "Sandshrew, shake it off and use sand attack to throw sand in Diglett's eyes!"
    Sandshrew slung dirt at Diglett, temporarily blinding his opponent.
    "Good! now use scratch!"
    Sandshrew once again jumped at Diglett, this time clawing it with a direct hit.
    "Diglett, dig!" yelled the boy, as Diglett fled underground to safety.
    Van noticed the rain getting heavier, and saw some mud dripping into the hole Diglett left.
    "Sandshrew, use dig to soften the dirt and mix it with the rain!" Van shouted.
    Sandshrew burrowed into the dirt and the ground became a muddy mess. Diglett was unable to move fast, and was forced to come back above ground.
    "Now use tailwhip and scratch before it can get away!"
    Sandshrew jumped into the air, curling into a ball and spinning wildly at Diglett, slamming its tail down onto his opponent, and then clawing at it with scratch. Diglett sunk back into the ground, out cold.
    "No Diglett!" the boy shouted angrily, recalling his pokemon into its ball.
    "Good job Sandshrew," Van said as the pokemon jumped onto his shoulder.
    The other boy muttered to himself angrily as he stormed off toward the pokemon center, and Van noticed a slip of paper falling from his bag as he left. Van picked it up and looked at what appeared to be a trainer card.
    "Liam Vincent..." he said quietly as he walked toward the pokemon center. "I'll just drop this off at the counter. I doubt he'll want to see me for a while."

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    sfzen, Sandshrew grew to Level 6

How are you going to get to Narusha, tell me and I'll Pm you your first route.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    (oo I wan to sign up, hopes it not too late :P)

Name: Petal Wheeler
    Appearance: Petal has long soft grow hair that flows down to her shoulders. She has pale pink eyes with ghostly white skin. She wears a complete set of black shirt, vest and skirt with the back falling to the floor. Her sandles are black to with a small skull on it. She has a cute "x" on her cheek. From far away, people will mistake her for a ghost.
    History: Petal was born and raised in the town of Lasquash (can I make up towns?) by her grandmother. When she was a little girl, she got lost in the mountains and was viciously attacked by a group of Beedrills. A kind Banette saved her. However when she returned with the Banette the village felt the pokemon was scary and too ghostly to like so it was send away. Afterwards Petal was determined to prove that ghost pokemon are great pokemon who are not evil or scary. She dreams of having her own Ghost Pokemon Ranch.
    RP Sample: Me would like Shuppet. :)

Petal gently got up out of her comfy bed. The morning sun hit her pale face. It was a beautiful Sunday morning and Petal was ready for a new adventure. She hopped out of bed and headed into the washroom to wash her face. A eerie figure floated by the mirror, suddenly, all the toothbrush, cups and towels starting to float around.

Petal - "Shuppet! (-_-)' Its way to early for this! Besides you don't really scare me anymore."
    Shuppet - " -fail face- "
    Petal - "Guess what today is? Today is start of our adventure Shuppet! We are gonna set out on our journey. Remember those cools gems we were reading about? We are gonna go after them! Then we can..."
    Shuppet - " -evil grin and laugh- "
    Petal - "Um.. no, we are no taking over the world (o_O)', instead I am gonna build myself an Ghost Pokemon Empire! Its gonna be so cool"
    Shuppet - " -nods- Shuppet! Shuppet!"

The sound of footsteps made Petal jump, "Hide!".

assasinn

Pokemon MAULER
    Years
  • "Damn, that "Ghonfa" guy is really tough" Robert said wiping his hand on his fore head "Well, that means I must train harder. He sighs for a quick moment and looks straight forward, at some children playing. "These kids... why wasn't I like that? I know it's unsafe in most places, my gut is telling me... but... now that I've started my journey..." Robert went to get water, walked to a nearby slab, sat down, and continued questioning himself. He releases all his Pokemon, and look at them "You guys may not understand me, but... I am Robert. If you've thought I was bossy, I'm fine with that, but... I think of you guys, or possibly girls... as friends. Today, we must train, for tommorow, we must fight. Your bodies will be sore, as will mine" Robert walks his Pokemon out to the desert, and scouts around to see anything.

After surveying the area several times, he sees an awkward looking lump in the dirt. It is a sandslash. "Perfect" he says "Finn, since you're the weakest, I will use you. Use mudslap on that thing!" Mudkip did as it was told, and used mud slap on sandslash. "Finn, I have an idea. Bury that thing in dirt, now! Use mud slap!" Rob commanded. Mudkip quickly ran around sandslash, covering it in dirt using mud slap.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    bunnyricebowl- your sign up thread has been approved, I'll PM you details of your first trainer

assasinn- Finn has grown to level 4

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
  • There had been logic behind the berries. It was what Kelani had decided would be a sort of farewell present for her family. She'd awoken that morning with a feeling deep inside her soul that she would be going on a journey that would take her far away from the safety of the clouds and temples.

Her parents cried, but didn't stop her. If Kelani was determined to do something, a demand from her parents would not be enough to make her stray from the will of the Gods. It was time for her to set out on her journey, and nothing was going to stop her.

"Goodbye," was all she said, giving each member of her family a long hug before turning and heading for the main city on foot.

It felt good to walk along the soft ground of her home, and she savored it, lest she miss it once it was gone. Traveling on the ground, or even just flying everywhere, would never be the same as the beauty and grace that was the walkways of clouds. They came together beneath her feet, supporting she and her pokemon's weight before magically dissipating into the aqua blue sky. Looking down, past the security upon which her feet stood, she could see the tops of trees and the massive glob of blue representing a large mass of water. Sunlight glinted here and there signifying the pokemon hopping out of and splashing back down into the waters. She sighed. How she would miss the beauty of the skies!

Behind Kelani, Colm tapped his beak against her backpack, whilst Ionas gently tugged on the ends of her hair. They could sense their friends melancholy, and they two felt it deep within themselves. It would not be easy leaving home, but with the strength of the legendary birds with them, anything was possible.

"Yes," Kelani mumbled, not bothering to look backwards at the two, "we will find strength in the Gods."

Her hands came up—one to grasp the feathers around her neck, and the other to pat Ionas and Colm in turn. They chirped happily, standing tall and speeding up for a moment so that they could walk beside instead of behind Kelani. The path grew in width, accommodating for the new set of feet, and the trio journeyed on towards the temple.

About an hour of walking had led them halfway down the path, with another hour of walking to go before they'd reach the city. Kelani was considering hopping up to ride on Ionas and Colm, when a screech sounded through the air around them.

"Pidge! Pidgeyyy!" it screamed, and all at once a brown blur torpedoed past them.

The blur circled back-- still unidentifiable, and still screaming—and knocked into Colm's head hard. He squawked indignantly, shaking his head as Ionas' head whipped around in a frantic effort to zero in on the creature.

"Duo!" he chirped quietly.

Kelani nodded and backed away from the two. Ionas had his eye on it.

"Once you have it near you," she said calmly, so as not to bring the brown blur's attention to her words, "Peck it hard."

Colm nodded this time. Kelani moved so there was no chance she'd be in the way. She had to duck once to dodge the speeding bullet, but then stood straight. Ionas and Colm stood like statues, with not a single feather moving. Colm blinked once, then twice.

In an instant, the black next expanded, shooting outwards, and Ionas' beak hit the small body with an audible thud. The clouds misted slightly as the pidgey hit them hard and slid a few feet. Kelani stepped forward, but stopped when the creature began to twitch—he wasn't out yet!

"Pidgey!" it screamed at them, jumping back up onto its feet and spreading its little brown wings wide.

Kelani had to stifle a laugh. This thing was the size of Colm and Ionas' heads, but it was rearing up and spreading its wings as if there was any chance the little pidgey could intimidate them. Beside her, Ionas chirped a laugh. This pidgey had guts!

"Do you really want to fight?" Kelani said to the pidgey in a soothing tone.

The bird turned its head to center its tiny dark eye on her, chirping angrily and not folding its wings. It took a step forward, and the doduo tensed. Evidently, it did want to fight!

"Well fine then," Kelani grumbled.

Part of her felt this was wasting time, but a small voice in the back of her head told her this battle was important. She was willing to oblige—it didn't look like this battle was going to last very long anyway.

The pidgey took flight again, and with a sigh Kelani gestured for Colm and Ionas to join it in the sky. They ran a few feet, gaining air bit by bit, and then all at once they were in the sky, circling around to focus on the little brown pidgey. It had slowed down now, obviously taken down a notch by the Peck to its body. For a moment Kelani felt bad—it was practically a baby. It was obvious at this point that all it knew how to do was Fly and Tackle. Maybe she could scare it into stopping its attacks.

"Colm! Give the little guy a nice big Growl!"

She readied herself, covering her ears in preparation. From the ground, she could see Colm concentrating, trying to get that perfect pitch and strength before releasing their attack. Ionas still had his eyes on the pidgey, who at this point was simply trying to stay out of their reach and manage to get in a Tackle or two here and there. They were right on its tailfeathers.

Colm opened his beak wide—almost vertically—and Kelani could see the distortion of air around the smaller bird. She could see it startle for a long moment as its flight slowed and pitched downward dangerously. That was all the doduo needed, and while the pidgey was recovering they managed to catch up to it.

Rising above it with an awkward wiggling of their body, Colm and Ionas slammed their body down in one swift Quick Attack. Beneath them, the pidgey slammed down hard, plummeting to the clouds almost as quickly as it had first attacked all of them. Kelani cringed, running over quickly to make sure the pidgey was okay.

This time it didn't twitch. She frowned, before reaching into her backpack. There was no way she was going to leave this poor thing lying here half dead. She had to at least take it to the city to get fixed up.

As Colm and Ionas hovered down to land beside her, Kelani tossed the pokeball at the unconscious pidgey.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    Rainbowmunchies-the Poke Ball shook back and forth 6 times before it stopped with a ping

You caught a Level 3 Pidgey

Roxas358

Nobody's Problem
    Years
  • (I'm sighning up whether you like it or not...not really, but I want to join.)
    Name: Ryan Nelson

Appearance: Ryan has very white skin, brown hair, hazel eyes, and he wears glasses constantly (he needs them to see, duh), and he wears a black t-shirt and blue jeans basically everywhere he goes

History: Ryan had always led a very uneventful life in the Fire Kingdom (which naturally, makes him a hothead). But now he has decided to go out, get a Pokemon, and set out on a journey to become the new Stone Guardian of Fire Kingdom, and he dosn't plan on giving up.

RP Sample: (I want teh Charmander)

Ryan was engaged in an epic battle...between his Charmander and
    another guy's baby Magby.

"Burnout! Use Scratch...again!!!"

"Char!" The small, orange, flame-tailed lizard used its claws and raked them across Magby for the 12th time in 10 minutes, finally knocking it out.

"Oh no! You beat my Magby!" The opponent Trainer could not believe that he had lost.

"Yeah, we just established that." Ryan said, smugly.

"Char, Char, Chaar!!! Mander!!!" Burnout was excitedly jumping around yelling his name.

Ryan patted Burnout on the head, "Good job, buddy."

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    Roxas358- I was tempted to not allow you into this RP but I couldn't so sign-up approved

Roxas358

Nobody's Problem
    Years
  • Roxas358- I was tempted to not allow you into this RP but I couldn't so sign-up approved

Whoa, that's kind of harsh. What did I do?

EDIT: If it's the lack of detail, I can fix that if you want.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2012
    Van was walking down the path to the port at Vermillion City just as the sun began to set. Looking at his ticket, he picked up speed and ran toward the docks.

"I have to make it to the boat by nightfall or I'll be stuck here for another week!" he shouted as he ran past an elderly couple, nearly knocking them over. "Sorry!"

As he got to the top of a large hill, he could finally see the docks. Several massive boats were preparing to leave, all labeled by numbers instead of typical names. Looking back at his ticket as he ran, Van searched the ships desperately for the number "417". After looking around for nearly 5 minutes, he finally spotted what appeared to be "417" on an old beat up fishing boat. Walking over, he begins to doubt whether this junker of a boat could sail at all, but his thoughts were cut short as the boat started to pull away from the dock. As he barely landed on the deck of boat 417, his ticket flew out of his pocket, landing on the dock with its number "714" showing face up.

Van released Sandshrew from his pokeball and relaxed into his cabin bunk.

"Well buddy, we got lucky. We almost missed our boat to Pallet Town," he said, rubbing Sandshrew's ear, completely unaware that boat 417 was headed for Narusha.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    Roxas358- It was the lack of detail that tempted me to reject the sign-up

sfzen- not much to say really, apart from welcome to Narusha

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2012
    As the boat finally arrived at the docks, Van looked around confused. Pallet Town was supposed to be a little homey town with grass and trees everywhere. The place he looked at now was dusty and arid. How the sea could turn into the desert so quickly amazed him, as there was only about a 5 foot wide strip of wet ground between the water and the desert. Though Sandshrew immediately felt at home, Van was worried. He quickly found the captain, who happened to be the only other person on the boat, and asked where he was. The captain gruffly replied that they were in Narusha, and that only a fool would get on his boat without preparing for the intensity of the land. Van got off the boat and looked around, Sandshrew on his shoulder.

"Well buddy, I guess this is Narusha," he remarked a bit anxiously. "It's no Pallet Town, but it looks like we're stuck here until we can get another ticket. We should explore some."

Van and Sandshrew walked down a dusty path until they came upon a small muddy pond. Van dropped to his knees to fill his canteen, filtering the water with a rag, when out of nowhere, a Mudkip tackled him from the water.

"What the-" Van yelled, falling backwards. "Sandshrew use scratch!"

Sandshrew clawed at the Mudkip repeatedly and connected a few times, nearly exhausting the little blue pokemon. Mudkip tackled at Sandshrew, but Sandshrew burrowed underground at the last second, causing Mudkip to overshoot its attack and trip over itself. As Sandshrew reappeared above ground, Van tossed a pokeball at the Mudkip. The ball entrapped it and wiggled once...twice....

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    sfzen- the Poke Ball wriggled once, then the ball opened and Mudkip walked out
    Sorry but you need to make battle posts quite a bit longer than that, sorry.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    (Me Rival!)

Name: Peter Lutein Smitty (PL)
    Appearance: He has black hair, with a tiny ponytail at the black. His eyes are a deep crimson. He is a very slender and tall, walks very gracefully and considers himself to be the prince of all dark/ghost pokemon. He wears a crystal ball around his neck. He dresses semi formal with a raggy cape and white gloves. His Gastly also has a small hat to match his trainer's outfit.
    History: Peter grew up in a business family who rarely had time to be with him. He spent a great deal of time with his pokemon friends as a child. He befriended a Banette as when he was young and often played with it. However he was forced to move away when his parents started a hotel business and left Banette behind. He moved in a large mansion where he discovered his Gastly. Peter since then has gone back to his old home to look for Banette but never found it. Despite being Petal's rival he shares the same dream of showing the world Ghost pokemon are not scary and great pokemon. He also shares her appreciation of Banette. But that doesn't save him from taunting her.
    His Pokemon
    Gastly Level 5
    Hypnosis
    Lick
    Spite

------------------

Petal slipped in to her trusty sandals, flipped her hair and headed out of her house. "Bye Grandma, don't you worry, I'll be just fine!" Her grandmother looked blankly at the girl, "Petal you forgot your backpack!" Petal came to a screeching top and run back with trails of dust behind her. "Oppppppssss, gosh, thanks granny".

Her grandmother smiled as Petal darted off towards the mountains.

"Come'on out now Shuppet" Petal said looking left and right. A eerie shadow floated out of the woods and Shuppet popped up. "Shuppet! Shuppet" it cried happily.

"Where should be go? Lets head to the Dark Kingdom, we already know a lot about Ghost Pokemon so lets save the Ghost Kingdom for last to fight. Dark pokemon are similar to ghost pokemon. Heeey, maybe we can catch ourselves a Honchkrow!"

Shuppet nods and floats happily around Petal's head.

"Hey voodoodoll!" Came a voice

Petal turned around, Peter should there in his brand new polished shoes and neatly worn cloth.

"You! You! What the heck are you doing here. D:< "

"Going somewhere? Pinecone head?" he taunted

"Peter you little!.. eh, as a matter of fact I am going on a journey to collect gems from each kingdom and become a master pokemon trainer, then I will create a kingdom where everyone can live peacefully together!" Petal said annoyingly.

Peter exploded in laughter, "you? honestly? AHAHAHAHA. Please, once I become the most powerful Ghost and dark pokemon trainer, I'll let you become my assistance, maybe, if you be good." Peter said with a chuckles and laughs.

"Shuppet! Shuppet" Shuppet said angrily. "Thats right Peter, have you forgot who won last time when we battled" Petal said folding her arms.

Peter stopped laughing and looked seriously at Petal. "Then lets battle wormy, my Gastly is a lot stronger now!" Petal nodded, "Accepted, and my name is Petal!!"

Petal looked at a Shuppet, "You ready buddy?" Shuppet nodded and came forward.

Peter flipped his hair did a 360 twirl and threw his pokeball.
    (Petal: wow... -_-)

Gastly came forward to face off with Shuppet.

Petal: Shuppet use Tackle! :: Shuppet charges toward Gastly.
    Peter: Ha, Gastly dodge that and counterwith Spite. :: Dodges and uses Spite
    Petal: Shuppet dodge that and use Psychic and throw Gastly against the ground :: Shuppet barely dodges and uses Psychic on Gastly and Gastly gets thrown to the ground.
    Peter: Thats not enough, Gastly use Hypnosis :: Shuppet falls asleep
    Petal: Eep, Shuppet wake up!
    Peter: Ha, Gastly, tackle attack with all your might :: Shuppet gets hit very hard and falls against a tree
    Petal: Oh no Shuppet! Can you still battle? :: Shuppet gently floats up and nods
    (man, Shuppet was hit pretty hard...)
    Peter: Nah nah nah, you are losing and I am winning. (^_^)
    Petal: Grrr why you! >:O :: Suddenly a dark purple ball is forming in front of Shuppet
    (wait, is that shadow ball?)
    Peter: Gastly, lets finish this with a spite followed by tackle! :: Gastly spites and charges forward
    Petal: Shuppet, Shadow ball! :; Shuppet forms a shadow ball, though its small it forms and neutralize Gastly's Spite attack
    Petal: Shuppet you tackle too! :: Both pokemon race toward each other at great speeds and hit each head on.

Both pokemon fall to the ground. Shuppet and Gastly are both hit very hard and try to get up.

(alright so hmmm question, when I battle a trainer/rival how do I win or lose? o.o)

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    You decide and I'll only interfere if it's an awful post. The better your post is the more EXP your Pokemon gets. Finally, I find it hard to believe that a level 5 Shuppet knows Psychic and Shadow Ball

Back