• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Explorers' Guild ☼ Mystery Dungeon Club

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Which (new or returning) features are you most excited to see in Super Mystery Dungeon?

Definitely Mega Evolutions. I want to see how they are going to add it. I also really want the personality quiz test back, I don't know why but I love it. I'm very excited about the story too, in my opinion PMD 2 had the best Pokemon story. Let's see if it can top PMD 2!

Likarus

Squirtle Lord
    Years
  • Which (new or returning) features are you most excited to see in Super Mystery Dungeon?

Mega Evolutions. Seriously. I heard from both the anime and some people that Pokemon need trainers to help them
    mega evolve, something with the "bonds" between them. I wonder how these ones can mega evolve.

I also have to say that i'm hyped for the storyline >.>
    I'm going to watch a Let's Player play it, then we'll see who is behind this petrification incident ^o^

(just a side note, i'm slightly bothered by my everchanging colors and sizes)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Definitely Mega Evolutions. I want to see how they are going to add it.

YESSSSSSSSSS

I'm totally hyped for this. Mega Evolutions still give me goosebumps in XY/ORAS, so I'd love to see this. Especially if they make you battle Giratina with a new Mega Evolution! Though I doubt that'd happen :/

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    so i encountered this adorable Japanese commercial for Super Mystery Dungeon... i think we can confirm Giratina is the main enemy! Sinnoh confirmed

Spoiler:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • That commercial is so cute!

So Giratina then. What could Arceus's role be in the story? I mean, it's the Pokémon that created Giratina, isn't it?

Years
  • Feature 1: I'm happy to see Giratina get some love as a main antagonist

Feature 2: Personality tests are back yay! they were always such an experience to see what type of poke you were

Possible Feature: I remember when i had EOS (Before an incident with the washer) there was this thing where a bottle showed up on the beach for a mission and i got a hostage mission which was really cool to me

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • dangit pikachu

Cute commercial. X3
    Spoiler: Spoilers for Gates to Infinty reguarding SMD
    I hope they pull a Hydreigon with Giratina here honestly ;3

I wanna know why everyone likes so many Pokemon in the game.... I never recruit others for real, I say yes and they stay in their Friend Area/Chimecho thing/Paradise because I never use them.... I guess others do though then lol.

I'm glad the personality test is back just cause it's fun. I'd have been fine without it but at the same time now it's 10x better! And the Mega Charizard Y it showed on the box.... Do you think since your character was a human once, that they can have a bond to Mega Evolve their partners? It might work...

Also I hope Hunger stays away and we can still use orbs against Bosses. :P

Lycanthropy

Years
  • I feel the club can use a new topic, so:
    In the Mystery Dungeon games there exist many different types of wonder orbs. Do you find them useful? Which ones are your favorites?
    A full list of the types of orbs can be found <here>.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • PLZ I AIN'T EVEN LOOKING AT THE LIST TRAWL ORB IS ALL YA NEED for robbing keckleon amiright

Lol anyhow though I do like the All-Protect Orb and such that you can boost yourself with in GtI, I love using items more than moves while my partner/s do the dirty work. XD

Years
  • Escape Orb as always. Easy to get, I think the Dojo in PMDSky offered it in spam along with Oran berries. And when there's a monster house....poof! Safe and sound.

Years
  • I Love Pokemon Mystery Dungeon so May I Join?

Username: Pelipper_Zachary
    Pokémon Species: Fennekin
    Team Name: Team Flare

Current Topic: Escape Orbs was Great even Though I Haven't Used it Before so Oops.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Username: Spoony6205
    Pokémon Species: Heracross
    Team Name: Team Honey
    Current Topic: Foe-Seal Orb as it can give you a window of opportunity if things are going bad!

Years
  • Username: Trainer Death
    Pokémon Species: Charmander (played as him in every Mystery dungeon)
    Team Name: Team Excalibur (also my team in every Mystery dungeon)
    Favorite Mystery Dungeon Game: My favorite Mystery dungeon game is Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. It has a fantastic story with an amazing, emotional ending. Explorers of Sky also, at least I feel, has the best music. Not to mention it had even more Pokemon than the newer installment, Gates to Infinity.

I hope i can join the club! :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Welcome to everyone who just joined The Explorer's Guild! And I feel like this Guild needs a new topic, so here goes.

What's your opinion on IQ/Team Skills, and what's your favorite IQ/Team Skills in particular?
    The list of the Skills can be found here and here.

Lycanthropy

Years
  • What's your opinion on IQ/Team Skills, and what's your favorite IQ/Team Skills in particular?
    I like them, they can improve your Pokémon by other means than gaining base stats or attacks. I see gummis as one of the most valuable items in the games.
    My favorite IQ skill is Nontraitor, it's necessary to have on your leader and preferably on the other party Pokémon too. Without the skill you can do massive damage one of your teammates. Other skills I like are those that prevent status ailments or help you get rid of them quicker, like Nonsleeper and Self-Curer.

TheCobaltComet

Investigator
    Years
  • Ah, the old IQ skills. I loved those!

My favourites were PP Saver, Intimidator (Except when bosses had it, grr...), Nonsleeper, Nontraitor, and Self-Curer (they came in so handy), and that one called Acute Sniffer- it lets you identify the amount of items around. Amazing. Bodyguard was great too- basically like Cecil Harvey's Cover from final fantasy, but it kinda got annoying fast.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • PP Saver/PP Restore is definitely one of my fave IQ/Team Skills because I can make more moves when I needed it.

Anyway, 2 more new trailers for Super Mystery Dungeon are just out! Any thoughts of it?
    Spoiler:

Reactions: Sun

Lycanthropy

Years
  • PP Saver/PP Restore is definitely one of my fave IQ/Team Skills because I can make more moves when I needed it.

I have been a bit thrifty regarding PP at first, saving it in case I needed the moves in live saving situations or a boss battle. Later I mainly used it for the exp.

Anyway, 2 more new trailers for Super Mystery Dungeon are just out! Any thoughts of it?
    Spoiler:

Oh, a peek into the village! I really like Farfetch'd's school, possibly teaching the rules of exploring. (I don't know, I understand nothing of Japanese.) Also, Rayquaza is so big, it's funny.

Back