• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym League goes to Shoddy!

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    So i want to try out the gym, do I need to be accepted or something or just start battling gym leaders?

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    sonic just get on shoddy a decent amount of people are on right now

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    i know im checkin them out right now, im actually changin up my team (i just really want at least one badge) but ive been battlin the people online in the meantime

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    If you lose against a gym leader/elite four, do you lose badges? Or can you just try again later?

When you lose to the any members of the Elite Four, you have to start from scratch... As in the beginning of the Elite Four, start over at mcash in other words. Example; say you defeat the first three (consecutively) and lose to me, you have to start over again. On the other hand, if you lose to a gym, you don't have to start over.

Divine~Deoxys

When are you guys on shoddy? I want to try and beat you.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    When are you guys on shoddy? I want to try and beat you.

Gym leaders are on the PC shoddy server at various times... So you just have to ask for a match when you encounter them there. Another option is that you can private message the gym leader and try setting up a good time when to battle. :D

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Something I should really mention, and will add to the front page.

If you get 3 Elite Crystals and lose to the last member of the Elite Four, DO NOT REMOVE THE CRYSTALS FROM THE SIGNATURE! It shows how far you've gotten.

Also, don't go onto shoddy and just challenge people. Request a gym battle first. That way, people will know you're wanting the badge.

That is all.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Just came to stop by and see how EGL Shoddy is doing. So I saw that AlocBK has beaten all the gym, has he beaten any of the E4?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Just came to stop by and see how EGL Shoddy is doing. So I saw that AlocBK has beaten all the gym, has he beaten any of the E4?

I don't think he has just yet, I know he got through all 8 though. Not entirely sure...

All I know is no one has reached me yet. =/ The PC shoddy server is down so things are running a bit slow.

Last edited:

boo836

I'm back?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    I have a question; if people want to battle against gymleaders, do they post that they want to battle and who, or do we pm them?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I have a question; if people want to battle against gymleaders, do they post that they want to battle and who, or do we pm them?

Generally posting here is recommended, but I guess you could PM as well.

boo836

I'm back?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    Ok then. I will challenge this gym. I first challenge... Dancing salamance 1.1! Just let me set up k.

Back