• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    okay can I tryout to be the flying leader again?

also I told many people about the new years party :D

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    I will try to get xxspeedy101 , darkspace , and shinypoke666 to come

Ito_Igami

A path scarcely traversed
    Years
  • okay can I tryout to be the flying leader again?

also I told many people about the new years party :D

Silly Cascoon you can't tryout for a position that I currently hold :laugh:

Well it isn't quite a new years party. It is more of a Christmas/EGL 1 year anniversary event. I will tell you more about it soon

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Silly Cascoon you can't tryout for a position that I currently hold :laugh:

Well it isn't quite a new years party. It is more of a Christmas/EGL 1 year anniversary event. I will tell you more about it soon
    OK, yay,

@ Cascoon, if you want Ito's gym you have to defeat him 3 times without losing (It's all in the first post)

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Silly Cascoon you can't tryout for a position that I currently hold :laugh:

you know my team inside and out Dx , and your silly it used to be mine XD

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • Kitty, why don't you just try out for a differnt position? Ito may know your flying team, but doesn't mean you can't try out for another team, and maybe if you start a differnt type you could possible be better with that type than you were with flying.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Okay I'm reporting this...I asked Mukkamoto to have a battle with me after he finished his 1st battle...well after he finished his battle we were both still online and he said he will let me know when we can battle...before you know it he signed off...I really wasn't happy with this so I'm just letting the EXtreme Gym know...Also, I've been asking him for a challenge for a few weeks now...can I just win by forfeit...or else I just can't keep going...??? and it's not fair at all...

Dunlop

Yo Mayn!
    Years
  • Kitty, why don't you just try out for a differnt position? Ito may know your flying team, but doesn't mean you can't try out for another team, and maybe if you start a differnt type you could possible be better with that type than you were with flying.
    but, Cascoon is the flying master! he uses his gym team as his regular team!!! he loves it!

Ito_Igami

Years
  • Uh....did no one hear about my complaint I made earlier???

I read your complaint. however you don't know the circumstances behind Mukkamoto logging off at that time. So you won't be getting his badge unless you beat him in battle.
    Also no one should want to win a gym battle by forfeit :\

Anyway if you are up for a battle , you can battle me for the flying badge

Sinatra

"and let the drums roll"
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2008
    ok confession time! I am in fact your beloved Soybob! hahaha I had you guys going for a while but I made one silly mistake and Dunlop had to tell some people....

Ito_Igami

Years
  • ok confession time! I am in fact your beloved Soybob! hahaha I had you guys going for a while but I made one silly mistake and Dunlop had to tell some people....

Well you didn't have me going. I orignally thought that you were Dunlop but I had a sneaking suspicion that you were Soybob.

So you were pretending to be some one else. We have some deliberating to do on this matter. We can't let you get away with this sinatra b.k.a. soybob xD

Also you and I need to battle. I still haven't forgot about that time you beat me with that shiny blissey.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Would anyone be willing to battle me? Angela?

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    I challenge you ito igami for your position as the official flying leader of the EGL

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • I knew it was you the whole time Soybob =P

Haza, Angela is busy....she told me in a VM but you are more than willing to challenge another leader.

Cascoon good luck in the challenge.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Actually Im satisfied here hun. She and I battled and I happen to be very happy with the outcome of our brawl.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back