• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    It means you have 1BP remaining and you lost one match. Actually, I'm going to double check on that because there's another Mukk something here and Aurasphere may have mixed ya up.

i think thats what happen xD
    since i still havent battled yet lol

it was just to clear things up

Bendak

I suck at pogeymanz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2022
    I've just beaten World's King Lugia for 1BP, which puts me up to 10. Second round, here I come =)

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • Confirming my defeat against Bendak. Congrats. That Sweeper really PWNed me. X(

Matt and Bendak are not the only ones that are in the 2nd Round. World King's Lugia now joins them! I defeated richdevildog559 in a OU 2-BP Battle! That nails me the 10 I need!

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • 0.0 did I mix someone up? Let me check.

Oh and by the way, welcome back everyone!

EDIT: Yes I did have Mukkamoto mixed up with Makkattori....very similar names. Sorry about that =)

Oh god....ok, apparently some things got messed up whilst PC was down. The prize and standings thread have now been un-updated (and 5 of my posts are gone >=O)

I'll try to fix it as best I can. If you see anything wrong with your score please PM me or post on this thread/

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I almost think an entire page of posts is missing from our topic...the scores shouldn't be influenced too much. If you notice something extreme, especially about your BP rather than your record, give us a heads up.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Well we've got three fighters already sitting in the exclusive round two seats. With thirteen slots remaining, who else is going for gold at the Extreme Speed?

I'll definitely start my matches up tomorrow afternoon so hopefully a lot of competition will be raring and ready to rumble. ;) I'll also send out a Mass reminder-PM so that all the fighters who haven't gotten anything in yet can be alerted that we've been well underway.

Three particular challenges of mine go out to sonic smash down, Alakazam17 and Angela :D! Hope you guys are ready for a challenge.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • =O not a lot of battles today people. C'mon we gotta keep this thing going!

Due to the recent PC server troubles, inactive entrants will now have until Tuesday, August 26th to post saying that they are still in. This means that those who have been knocked out must wait until tuesday as well for a lucky loser battle.

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
  • me just d3fea+ed sims in a battul for 2 battul points

putting me at 8 points and (1-0)
    gg sims
    also could someone like add my donation on da list? it was an iv breed dd dratini with

29-31/31/22/x/31/31 adamant nature

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Good first match for ya, Mystery! Alex has been mega busy and it's going to take awhile to edit the prize list so don't worry, he'll get to all the new additions.

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
  • Yeah my B guys. But you must trade the prize to us before we can put it on the list. Thanks guys happy battling!

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • And I traded it to Alex earlier this week, he just forgot :P

I'm participating, but I've been choosing my opponents randomly and via PM, most of which didn't get back to me or have already qualified for round 2, so I've got my work cut out for me.

I'll be on later to hoist some BP in my favor.

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
  • best finish quickly we pc battlers can only handle quick tournys(in my opinon) not long ones like this
    so many ppl will be disqualified just on inactivity

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back