• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    could i confirm it mister volkner?

Well yes, XD If you just recently had the battle, then that'll put you into round two...and Lord Yawgmoth donating would be him in as well, which means we might be starting round two quite quickly!

We just need World King to verify the donation was received...if he can't do it today or tomorrow, I can take the donation so we can set up the match-ups for the final stage of the tournament.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Well yes, XD If you just recently had the battle, then that'll put you into round two...and Lord Yawgmoth donating would be him in as well, which means we might be starting round two quite quickly!

We just need World King to verify the donation was received...if he can't do it today or tomorrow, I can take the donation so we can set up the match-ups for the final stage of the tournament.

Let's get on with this tourney :)

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Funny how I haven't gotten information on my prizes I wanted a few pages back.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I guess we'll be posting the final two round 2 qualifiers sometime tonight so we can get this show back on the road...So stay tuned for that :O

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Alright folks, Round Two has begun! Sorry for that little delay ;x

Anyway, here's how things are gonna work: We're taking 8 battlers, and since only 7 qualified regularly, Lord Yawgmoth has been awarded a wildcard entry, so congrats to him :D

Most of you know that we try to be creative with Round Two, but we've decided to simplify things a bit and go with a standard bracket match-up. Activity has been pretty low, so we'd like to keep this moving as quickly as possible. So without further ado, here are the match ups!
    Round Two:

Lord Yawgmoth vs. Nilojan

.:BlackBone:. vs. Death & Strawberry

Jake vs. Super Luigi

Jimmyray vs. Mukkamoto

Taking a page out of Zam's book, I randomized the matchups. Good luck to everyone who's left, and let's try to get these battles done asap! We'll allow 2 weeks for round two, so on Tuesday, September 1st, I would hope that we could move right on to Round 3 :D

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Funny how I haven't gotten information on my prizes I wanted a few pages back.

Wow, sorry about that Luigi, we STILL haven't gotten out the prizes from the previous ESO. We'll be getting on that ASAP when Aura/I get together some time in the next few days. We also need to contact WK on what prizes he currently holds.

And please folks, let's get the matches done in a timely manner! We're doing so many normal rounds, we're not being very Extreme Speed Open as of late..

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Ok guys sorry for being inactive ._. I was busy with the get together tourneys both singles and doubles. I won the doubles 1st place :) and i'm in the semis for the singles. ;) i'll battle jake most likely tomorrow :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I contacted Mukkamoto several days ago and still no reply :/

don't complain, ive been waiting for you to come out of hibernation all this time, and as soon as your back you complain? ive been waiting for so long. and i have contacted you :)

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
    don't complain, ive been waiting for you to come out of hibernation all this time, and as soon as your back you complain? ive been waiting for so long. and i have contacted you :)

It wasn't a complaint xD anyways where'd you go? You're offline again :(

tim4490

Timeus
    Years
    if this tourney is still taking place I'd like to join in the uber tier. Its my first tourney but I'll be adamant and respectful. My friend code is 5242 0662 2579

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I wonder if D&S and Blackbone are even still active..if neither of them are, we might award a lucky loser slot to whoever has the closest match in the other three battles.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back