• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Family Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Who did it?!?!?! PB???? SOOOONNN!!!!!! WHAT? WASNT HIM?!?! WAS IT TEARA?!?!?! TEARA GET OVER HERE!!!!! WHAT? IT WASNT HER EITHER!?!?! THEN WHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO?!?!?!?!?!?!?! DONT LIE TO ME!!!!!!!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Alverge said:
    Who did it?!?!?! PB???? SOOOONNN!!!!!! WHAT? WASNT HIM?!?! WAS IT TEARA?!?!?! TEARA GET OVER HERE!!!!! WHAT? IT WASNT HER EITHER!?!?! THEN WHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO?!?!?!?!?!?!?! DONT LIE TO ME!!!!!!!

*looks over da house*
    *sweetdrops*
    Wow! Looks like someone used Whirlwind here...

Years
  • *Starts to get so angry that he's about to expload. Then all of a sudden he cant hold his anger anymore and he falls to the ground catching himself* Is it something I did to deserve to have to clean all this mess up...? .......why?...... someone tell me why.......

Years
  • PB?!?!? AND AM4E!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!!?*eyes start to glow red* Im gonna get them when they come back!!!!!!!*starts to breathe hard cause he has too much anger again. Stops moving then takes two slow breathes*......you see, thats all you have to do to calm your nerves...

Years
  • PB is lucky that I have to go. I will get him later for trashing the house. Bye everybody. Bye Pynpfan.*gives her a good-bye kiss and leaves*

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • *At this point Pa Grape enters the scene. Shocked and slightly embarassed at the sight of me in a towl, Pa regains his composure and reports*
    Pa Grape: I think I saw back there!
    *Leaves*
    Back there... Is my hairbrush! Back there... Is my hairbrush! Back there! Back there! Back there! Oh where? Back there! Back there! Oh where? Oh where! BACK THEREEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Is my hairbrush!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Batesy said:
    I'm confused and infuriated! :D
    And daddy, may I be on your buddy list?

Why didn't you ask me earlier? :P
    Of course, son!
    Fathers are son's best friend.....right? XD

Sakura and Espeon said:
    Hey, can I join this family thread thingy????

Yeah sure. Just say you want to join and you joined. ;):P

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • *peeks into house*
    Phew, PB's dad isn't home to scold us. PB, it's alright now, we can come back! HMMM... this ice cream sure looks good!
    *licks up all the ice cream and makes house cleaner than Mr.Clean!*

Sakura And Espeon, you can be related to me! I have no relatives, I am but a wee GF, lonely and sad!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    ash_misty4ever said:
    *peeks into house*
    Phew, PB's dad isn't home to scold us. PB, it's alright now, we can come back! HMMM... this ice cream sure looks good!

Sakura And Espeon, you can be related to me! I have no relatives, I am but a wee GF, lonely and sad!

*looks at AM4E (dont ya have a real name?I dun feel good calling people by Upper Letters XD) eating the ice cream*
    *starts to laugh*
    Huahuahauhauhauahauhauhauh! Ya is eating the Ketchup with Mostard and Carrots Ice Cream!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    ash_misty4ever said:
    *peeks into house*

Don't worry, I got your back. :P
    *sigh* My bro...he can get a vacation. He's stressing out like crazy. XD

Btw Castrainer AM4E's real name is Emma...I think.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Don't worry, I got your back. :P
    *sigh* My bro...he can get a vacation. He's stressing out like crazy. XD

Btw Castrainer AM4E's real name is Emma...I think.

Ohh... Alright XD
    I will go to my room, clean it up, and If I finish, I will clean my sis'/bro's!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back