• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Family Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HIM

Two Minutes Till Midnight
Years
  • Can I Join... I have to be some one in the family but with the prefix (Crazy Goth). I.E. Crazy Goth Dad, Crazy Goth Brother, Crazy Goth Family Dog... Ya get it

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I think I'll start my own family.....

Last name.....Zephyr [a gentle breeze XD]

Wonder if Skye wants to Join.....

Years
  • *comes towards the house yelling from a distance*Im not dead either!!!*runs into a tree* ow.......I was just gone for one day thats all!!!*trips over a rock and hits the ground* Ouch!*gets up* Yea so what can I do for you son?!?!?*runs into a streetlight pole* Ow!!!

Years
  • Addy!!! I told you for the last time I dont need any glasses!!!*runs into the outside wall of the house* Ow! Hey can anyone tell me where the door is?*feels around the walls* Is this it?*knocks on the window* Doesnt sound like it........

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back