• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Family Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
Years
  • Well then the midfielders. The mids play the whole field. Theres middle right and left midfeilders. Middle plays middle field,right plays right field,and left plays left field. Got it? Next comes offence. Offence r the 1s ho score. Theres right left and middle. The play either right left or mid. Got all that?

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • Um think...... Yea! There are select teams u play 4 if ur really good. U have 2 try-out 4 em thou. If u dont make it u try again each year. And if u r really,really, good. U can go 2 tournaments all over the USA. Exciting! Im on a select team. Did u know? And everything else I said befor goes with the other team and u try 2 beat em. Thats all I know.

Years
  • You are? ^_^ Nice work getting there. I hope you help your team out the most and that you will win the next game! And we were talking about soccer Star.

Years
  • Sorry to double post but I gtg so I'll see you all tomorrow or later today! Bye!*starts to walk away. Stops then turns back and gives Addy a kiss the walks away*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back