• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fangirl

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Well this happened quickly o.O. Why was Lady Gaga stalking me :s.

[kill] Bardothren

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Ook, our detectives have role claimed.. And if everyone else trusts that Ash is sane and jd is insane, then
    [Kill] Bard

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • I mean, I guess it is possible that jd and Ash aren't being truthful...but that seems unlikely to me, since this would have to be a coordinated effort on their part if that's the case, and I don't think the Informants know who each other are, iirc.

It seems really likely that Bard is an informant, based on what we know, but does anyone have any thoughts on the possibility that he's innocent?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm not Ace Attorney. Hell there isn't really even a detective in any of the Tales of Games (That I played. Admittedly that's only three, but whatev). However, the fact that he investigated Aiden (who turned out innocent despite being told he was an informant) and I investigated Pokemon ("She found Pokemon all awake, refusing to sleep". While I checked in other rooms for any oddities my guess those were just for flavor/padding so it wasn't too obvious who I was. Or something.) Who turned out innocent, and this day post, I don't really think there's much room to say what we're not telling the truth here.

Also, I think the fact that Tales and Hunter x Hunter are often together in the posts mean that we had similar roles. Which is pretty much proven at this point. If you wish for a trial by "combat" that's cool with me, Bard. Blah blah blah tidal wave and all that.

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Well that was quick.

[KILL] Bardothren

At least we all can agree that our vote for Aiden yesterday was because of insane cop shenanigans and that it's not a 100% random vote. <_<

Also I can confirm that Ash is a sane cop 'cause I'm as clean as a whistle. :3

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • [Kill] Bardothren

But if he's not the doppleganger (if there even is one)

My money is on Sopheria, because in katanatagari there's a sword that is "human shaped" and can change it's appearance based on the circumstances.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Jd is insane
    Okay that's good to know, not like I knew it. HAHAHAH-

I would have figured it out eventually, but I'm sure glad we both investigated the same person once. Let's try not to do it again, though :P.

[KILL] Bardothren

Interestingly, he never denies being an informant, just that he didn't kill Tokyo Ghoul.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Here's Today's Hot Meme.

I don't know if it was stated before, but I can confirm that user Lost Heart is an anonymous message sender!

But wait! There's more!

User Sopheria is neither informant or hater.

That's all for today! Join us next time for a new short article of Today's Hot Meme!

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • The Fangirl

I have to do something useful eventually, so I might as well drop some frogs and facts. I mean just look how derpy this card is how could I not resist

*Clears Throat*

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • I'm not Ace Attorney. Hell there isn't really even a detective in any of the Tales of Games (That I played. Admittedly that's only three, but whatev). However, the fact that he investigated Aiden (who turned out innocent despite being told he was an informant) and I investigated Pokemon ("She found Pokemon all awake, refusing to sleep". While I checked in other rooms for any oddities my guess those were just for flavor/padding so it wasn't too obvious who I was. Or something.) Who turned out innocent, and this day post, I don't really think there's much room to say what we're not telling the truth here.

Also, I think the fact that Tales and Hunter x Hunter are often together in the posts mean that we had similar roles. Which is pretty much proven at this point. If you wish for a trial by "combat" that's cool with me, Bard. Blah blah blah tidal wave and all that.

Yea, I agree. I wasn't trying to accuse you or anything :) Just me thinking out loud because I'd feel really bad if Bard turned out to be innocent because I missed something obvious.

The Fangirl

I have to do something useful eventually, so I might as well drop some frogs and facts. I mean just look how derpy this card is how could I not resist

*Clears Throat*

Spoiler:

I don't know how Bidoof knows all of this, but I can confirm that he is correct, I am neither an informant nor am I the hater. In fact, I'm innocent.

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • I don't know how Bidoof knows all of this.

Well you see all you have to do is have a ton of mana and use this card
    The Fangirl

:)

EDIT: [Kill] Bardothren I'm not sure I want to do this but it's not like one vote will change it :/ Sorry Bard

Last edited:
    Back