• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fire Emblem Fanclub

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Ok... Time for a small RP chat.... Why in the crack-jacks am I the only female-using character... Hahaha... we need more women! Otherwise the men will be.... quite FRUSTRATED.... ya know? :3 Alas... The amount of people on PC has begun to diminish... WE MUST RECRUIT! RWOAR!

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Ok... Time for a small RP chat.... Why in the crack-jacks am I the only female-using character... Hahaha... we need more women! Otherwise the men will be.... quite FRUSTRATED.... ya know? :3 Alas... The amount of people on PC has begun to diminish... WE MUST RECRUIT! RWOAR!

Rofl, not enough support endings, ya mean?

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Rofl, not enough support endings, ya mean?

Hahaha... Got that right! Assuming we ever finish... (seriously we HAVE to~! D: )

Anyways... Second character done Kippy! NOW I'll have something to add to my post-in-progress... >.> Yeah.... I half-assed some parts and overdid it on certain parts... (Like the pegasi >,<)

Name: Lyuri
    Class: Pegasus Knight
    Nationality: Westeria
    Features:
    Lyuri stands at a height of 4 feet and 11 inches. Her body is small and extremely fit due to much training but for some reason, her muscles still retain it's small definition. (O.o; ) Her layered, blonde hair falls past her shoulders and is always tied near the end with a red ribbon, and her bangs reach just short of her azure hued eyes. Lyuri wears her pearl, pegasus knight breastplate armor over, the standard white one-piece dress uniform assigned to In-Training recruits. She wears brown gloves to prevent splinters and the like and a pair of brown boots.

Personality:
    Lyuri is a jolly girl, but to much of people's amazement, she also is a competent Pegasus Rider. She enjoys her companion's company and is always eager to learn new things to add to her abundance of skills and perks. Lyuri can get carried away with her own thoughts from time to time and that has caused her more trouble than she's worth. Many people wonder where her eagerness to learn stems from but only Lyuri and one other knows (I'll reveal this later), and it's quite a complicated matter. Nevertheless, Lyuri rarely keeps a bad mood if ever because she believes it won't cause anything but trouble to herself and others. Her love of nature has created an unforseen aura allowing her to attract animals especially when she enters her cheerful/pure self.

(Short-ish) Biography:
    Lyuri was the eldest born of a mediocre family that lived upon the harsher climates to the north of Westernia. There, Lyuri grew up with much of nature in her life. She would wholeheartedly aid with much of the farm/aggriculture work her family manages even if it wasn't a big farm, and her siblings enjoyed their time with their big sister. In short, Lyuri is the center of the happiness that occurs around the outskirt towns. Most of the general populace there enjoys her company and all of them agree to her being the best candidate for their sons though Lyuri ignores the idea countless times. Not much could throw her off her smiling face except for the fact that her family is just barely getting by with their lives, even if it was a happy one.

And so, with much determination, Lyuri decides to join the Pegasus Knights' ranks in hopes of making a name for herself and aiding her family. Being only a fresh recruit, Lyuri trained hard over the few months and gained acknowledgement from many of the higher ups. When it came upon the day for her to be chosen by a Pegasi, Lyuri was chosen by the most stubborn and possibly the most unique of all the Pegasus, named Icarus. Even some of the battle-hardened people were surprised as to why she was chosen by Icarus, but they perservered and decided to see how things would turn out, for better or for worst.

Though Lyuri had quite the trouble trying to get along with the stubborn Icarus, her pure self drew Icarus closer and their bond grew with each passing moment along with the memorable memories they made with each other. Over the few years, Lyuri traveled around working in mercenary groups to better her In-Training status and by chance or fate, Lyuri met a mysterious, female shaman(yeah she's in Shaman mode) named Luna. Not much can be said but Lyuri was amazed at the independant woman and her abilities. Luna disappeared enigmatically, but Lyuri promised herself to find the mysterious shaman once more.

Now, Lyuri is a fully-fledged PegasusRider, and she happens to visit Agrona right during it's eventful evening just to find a mysterious figure that brought memories to her once more...

Additional Information:
    Lyuri carries her spear that has a special spearhead designed for a spinning stab for better penetration.
    When it comes to serious thinking, Lyuri will often overthink and get lost within her thoughts which is quite deadly to herself leaving her prone to any form of attack... (WAKE UP LYURI!)
    Her pegasi, named Icarus, is one of few pegasus that have special markings engravened upon their bodies. It is unknown whether they mean anything.

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Oh gawd, not the "IF". XD
    And yes, I know that the opening post is long... But you can't create a world and it's history with 3 lines of text.

I'll add you right away, Cy... :D Because I know you do well. |D

Btw, that "Otherwise the men will be.... quite FRUSTRATED.... ya know? " cracked me up. XD

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Oh gawd, not the "IF". XD
    And yes, I know that the opening post is long... But you can't create a world and it's history with 3 lines of text.

I'll add you right away, Cy... :D Because I know you do well. |D

Btw, that "Otherwise the men will be.... quite FRUSTRATED.... ya know? " cracked me up. XD

Hahaha... well I know THAT. T3T

No I don't! lol.

Hehehehe... Yeah, I was aiming for that but it's also the truth. Unless we end up with some y%#i crap... I sure DON'T want to think about that... >.>;
    -------------------------------
    (This is my post which is not done yet but I will finish it soon. A little busy at the moment)
    Flying high above the thin layers of cloud, Luna was at peace as she peered down at the enormous land beneath her. There was no one to restrain her as she glided across the dark blanketed sky and she liked it that way. The Moon was almost at full and it's rays danced upon Luna's silvery scales with joy. Only the flicker of violet threw off the radiant white and silver of this dragon.

Out of the corner of her eye, Luna spotted a dark figure closing in upon her and whether it was friend or foe, she didn't want anyone to set eyes upon her. Luna decided to return to Agrona and made an aerial dive towards the Royal Castle. She decided to land by the outer walls as to not attract attention before she transformed back into human form. Her large form began to shrink as parts went from dragon to human so quickly that it was a dazzling sight. Instead of her usual attire, Luna was now wearing a simple, yet with a hint of elegance, purple, silk dress that missed none of her body's detailed figure. The violet gloves no longer had the runic markings on the surface of them and the lavender heels she wore caused her to twinge every so often since Luna wasn't accustomed to the shoes. Her silver hair was bounded into a single ponytail with a violet ribbon and her bangs were pulled back so as to hide nothing of her beautiful complexion.

The omnious figure in the sky approached Luna fast and caused Luna to ready a battle stance. No further than a good 50 meters, the moonbeams had begun to illuminate the figure to reveal a Pegasus Knight and her mount. The person struck Luna oddly familiar with the pearl armor and blonde hair, but where, Luna did not remember. They landed in front of Luna and faced towards her.

"That silver hair and those violet eyes, if I'm not mistaken you must be that shamaness, Luna!" The young girl jumped off her pegasi mount and walked over towards Luna. "I'm sure you don't remember me but I remember YOU! You were so amazing the last time I saw you... I've been searching you for quite a long time now... and here you are!" The young girl gleefully clasped her hands with Luna's. Luna gave her an uncertain smile and shook Lyuri's hand once.

"Could you... keep it down? Don't you know it's awkward if people find the two of us... loafing around the castle walls... especially during this event." Truthfully, most of the guards were assembled around the great dining hall save for a few scouts about when Luna was scouting from above the skies.

"So you know my name... May I ask yours?"

"Oh my name is Lyuri, a fully-fledged Pegasus Knight from Westeria and this is my pegasi, Icarus! We're both happy to meet you!" Lyuri grinned and patted Icarus on his head. Icarus retorted with a snort. 'You want me to greet this two-legged... *sniff sniff* Beast...?' Luna flinched as if she had heard the pegasi spoke though she did not know how.

"So... You can smell me, eh?" Luna responded and this time made Icarus flinch. Icarus curiously stared at Luna as if she read his mind.

"Smell you? Hm... I don't smell anything..." Lyuri said as she looked at Icarus and then back at Luna. "Are you two... talking to each other or what?" Lyuri couldn't help it since she felt ignored at the moment.

"No... it's nothing... What brings you to Agrona at this time of night..." Anyone would be suspicious of a Pegasus Knight popping out of nowhere during the dark night.

"Like I said, I'm a fully-fledged Knight so I wanted to visit the other countries. Well, I did get offered a position of leader for a platoon but... I'm not good... at leading... Hehehehe..." She grinned like a little child which made Luna think it was better if she had declined it too. You'll never see a leader grinning like that... ever. "So... your all dressed up like that... does that mean you're gonna go to the banquet event thingy?" Lyuri pried. Luna was astonded by this girl... 'Thingy? Unbelievable... so like a child.' Luna couldn't help but facepalm herself for the ridiculous usage of words.

"No... I wore this to avoid you..." Luna joked but kept a serious face and it was half-true and half-false. She wore such an outfit to allude herself from whatever it was in the sky earlier, which was Lyuri, and adding to that, Luna never got an invitation since it was for high ranking and rich nobles but her senses tell her she must go there.

"Why don't we go!? Though... What do you think of my uniform...? Maybe if I take off my armor..." Before Luna could get her advice through, Lyuri had begun dismantling her breastplate and put it on Icarus. 'What am I, your personaly storage?'
    Icarus snorted and shook his head which made Luna utter a small chuckle. Lyuri, after examining herself and agreeing that her uniform would do, grabbed Luna by the arm and led the way into the castle.

After much persuading and begging from Lyuri, one of the guards finally gave up and let them through but only if they watched from outside one of the dining hall's doors. The interior was extremely beautiful and lavish that Lyuri became mesmerized but it's extravagance. She even started jumping around like a little child and pointing at all the different things within the grand dining hall. However, Luna recieved a striking pain to her brain when she laid eyes upon the room. Her thoughts started to stir and it made Luna grip her forehead to endure the pain. 'Rich... and Noble.... people? Was I... apart of this... world... from where I came? Why.... why can't I remember...'The pain had begun to dissipate and her attention was caught again by Lyuri's... clumsiness.

"You know... It's not good to point your finger..." Luna bluntly put.

"But but! Look at all those rich people... and those curtains! Whoa!" Lyuri couldn't contain her excitement like any other child. "Hey hey! If this is a banquet for the King... Shouldn't there be a Prince, too!? We should try to find him." Lyuri's blonde hair swung around as she place her hand above her eyes and looked around the room.

"No... I know you don't know but, the King doesn't take fondly of the Prince... and I don't want to get involved in anything too troublesome..." Luna also began to scan across the grand hall searching. "A-And.... I don't even know how the Prince looks like..." Lyuri stopped what she was doing.

"W-Whaaaaat~?" Lyuri shouted with a look of disbelief and amazement.

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Motivation.....decreasing.....school.....asborbing......life.....Still alive though. Just need to find time and subject matter actually post on in the RP. Maybe a bar fight. Those are always fun. And yes we need more females in the RP in an attempt to balance the large amounts of steroid inducing men.

Side note: I want the next Fire Emblem game to be on the DS (so I actually play it since I ignore my Wii) and to preferably in a new world separate from the ones we currently have. What I expect though is a Wii sequel continuing the adventures of Ike or a remake of Fire Emblem 7 similar to the remake we had of the first Fire Emblem documenting Roy's first appearance.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Fire Emblem 6*

I want a new game. Not a remake.

Anyway, been playing Fire Emblem 2, 4, 5 and 6 recently.

2 is great. 4 so far is a bit different..very large maps and very cavalry based, but still good. 5 is pretty awesome and 6 is just the sex.

None can challenge 7 though.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    How do you play those, Blaze? The earlier ones I mean. Are there patches for them? Or do you rely on your knowledge of Japanese to lead you through the maps? XD
    I wouldn't mind a remake. XD I'm dying to see Eliwood and co in 3D. But that's just a dream. FE7 won't be remade, as it is -relativily- recently released, and in English.
    FE6 would be in a good position for a remake, but then again, I doubt they will... I don't know if the Japanese are waiting for it. ._.

I'm still playing through Radiant Dawn... and the further I go the more awesome I find that game. o3o And the more I start to hate the Begnion Senate.
    Though Ike's part (III) is probably the most awesome so far, I'm still missing the Dawn Brigade. D:

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Yeah, the patches aren't fully done, but they'll do.

I felt the same about RD, the further you get the better it gets. THe best bit is when Ike first appears..just so awesome.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    i would like to join this group :D.
    i love fire emblem. im currently replaying radiant dawn right now.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    @Blaze: Yes, that moment was awesome. I had seen that cutscene before on Youtube, but seeying it on big screen did nothing wrong with it's grandeur.

@CrimsonFlash: Welcome to the club. ^_^ I have already put your name on the Member's list (and changed a little here and there to the front page).
    Replaying? I'm still on my first play-through. :x

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Yes, Axe-weilding Lords ain't gonna get any better than Hector.... Unless it's some steroids wacked fool... and I thought Hector was pretty much on steroids anyways... XD
    Now I'm being reminded of 6.... where Hector gets
    Spoiler:
    They should had showed a battle scene of him
    Spoiler:
    to make it more... REASONABLE...I'm still mad at how he was
    Spoiler:
    hella randomly.(I guess him being kinda old is the major factor but... come ON...) GLORY TO HECTOR! A faceoff with Zephiel woulda been cool... :/

Okay... done ranting.... time to FIX that post.... ARGH!

OH MY GAWD! My POST! MY POSSSST~! NOOOO.... It disappeared! Now I have to re-write it.... OMG~! D:<

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    I have recently become inspired, so I shall post in the RP thread very soon. Hopefully by tomorrow.

To fanclub topics, I think we need a new DS title with a completely new main lord and a completely new storyline. That or a FE6 remake. I am playing through that one right now and I love it (though its pretty hard). Shame I already cannot get the true ending since I epically failed at getting the gaidan chapters.

And I would like to apologize for my lack of activity. My first year of college started a few months back and alot of family troubles hit at the same time so my free time evaporated. But new semester and a better schedule means I can make time. So I am officially back.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    I have recently become inspired, so I shall post in the RP thread very soon. Hopefully by tomorrow.

To fanclub topics, I think we need a new DS title with a completely new main lord and a completely new storyline. That or a FE6 remake. I am playing through that one right now and I love it (though its pretty hard). Shame I already cannot get the true ending since I epically failed at getting the gaidan chapters.

And I would like to apologize for my lack of activity. My first year of college started a few months back and alot of family troubles hit at the same time so my free time evaporated. But new semester and a better schedule means I can make time. So I am officially back.

Yay! I was wondering what happened to you... O.o But alas we all have our troubles and with your reassurance, it's great to have you back! Mwahahahaha... I finally made a post after all that time you've been gone... :3 Bad me Bad me....

And yes we need a new storyline! Or remake of FE6.... PLUS ADDITIONAL CHAPTERS! I found it so short... compared to FE7 (which I think has the most out of the GBA ones)... It wasn't too hard... and I screwed up on my first run too since I messed up the first Gaiden chapter... hahaha... proly shouldn't boss-w&^%# anymore... XD

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Oh, great to see you again, Raikiri. :D
    I have been quite busy myself, lately. Working on things that have nothing to do with PC.
    You should post a link to your Leanne drawing, Cy. : D

O, yes, I heard FE6 was a little on the short side.

Back