• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fire Emblem Fanclub

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    *raises hand*
    I just happen to finish "Sacred Stones". 8 D
    I finally finished my second Fire Emblem game. First 9, now 8.... Who knows... maybe I'll be able to finish 7 one day. XD

I liked Fire Emblem 8... Got a good storyline and decent characters. Not as mind-blowing as 7 or 9/10, but it's decent. Demon King was rather easy to beat though. :X Ephraim with a Sacred Spear and one Myrrh was enough.
    I was hoping that I could get a Seth and Eirika A support and an Emphraim Myrrh A support... I got B in both. :X
    Got Joshua x Natasha, Arthur x Lute and Neimi x Colm... And though they are not supportable, I do support Vanessa x Cormag. XD

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    This may sound a little strange..But I wouldn't mind a completely different Strategy RPG by Intelligent systems...Or a sort of Fire Emblem "Spin-off".

As long as it uses the same sort of battle system as Fire Emblem/Advance wars.

But of course I would prefer a completely new Fire Emblem game.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Waahhhh... Kippy spoiled the SURPRISE! GRRRR!!! D:<

ANYWAYS..... Here's the recently finished LINEART of Leanne.... TOUCH LEANNE HERE IF YOU DARE! xD
    T-T Still working on her shaded version... GUH!

FE6 was on the short side?

Someone's obviously never played FE8.

yeah, whatever, "replay value".

Lol, I own this game and I just have to say.... indeed, it was short as well if not for all the MAJOR GRINDING IN THE TOWER for me. xD All I know was my Amelia was a General and kicking butt while taking names. The moment I got her I lvled her all the way up to 20 and then promoted her to the Knight Class(go cavalier if you want... ain't very good since there are so many cavaliers already), and did the next *mission chapter* with her owning everyone. It's fun, albeit a little boring afterwards, to see a one-man, wrecking armor with speed to boot. GO GENERAL AMELIA! :D

Makes me wonder how her Knight Armor REALLY looks like when she promotes. Maybe I should do drawings of everyone in both of their promoted suits! :O Now there's an idea....

Last edited:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    I've completed FE6, FE7, FE8 and FEDS.

Did you just call Demon King easy?

Well, I guess he is, but you'll be cursing even after beating the FE7 Dragon.

Three of your characters can deal damage to it, only one (possibly two) of them is actually good and everyone else that you've used up until now can't even scratch the armour.

Did I mention it two-hit KOs everyone, and two-hits most?

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    I've completed FE6, FE7, FE8 and FEDS.

Did you just call Demon King easy?

Well, I guess he is, but you'll be cursing even after beating the FE7 Dragon.

Three of your characters can deal damage to it, only one (possibly two) of them is actually good and everyone else that you've used up until now can't even scratch the armour.

Did I mention it two-hit KOs everyone, and two-hits most?

-Nice, I've completed FE4 and FE5 a long while back when I still had the english patchs for the both of them on vba(which I can't find the site anymore for the patches >.> ), FE6(I was surprised there wasn't a support system thingy at the end to see who can talk with who... :/ Finding all the supports is gonna be a pain.), FE7(too damned good... storyline cant get any better than this... maybe >.> ), FE8(short but too much grinding on my case leading to massive amounts of gameplay time XD), FE9(I found it very interesting. Plus I liked it when they battled without the animations on... I found that they looked cooler like that, plus game goes so much more faster :D ), and FESD(FREAKING MARTH! I HATE YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A PROMOTE CLASS but I like you on everything else. :P ).

-Demon King? What a joke... xD Well I guess it depends if you ran through all the chapters in one swoop(which I find it hard to do though not impossible), he'd be hard... But I'm pretty sure you'd need to train your behind a little just to match the other general's strengths and I must say if you don't train for the Rausten battle when you have to
    Spoiler:
    ... You'd be in major trouble anyways.

-On that note against the red drag, I'm assuming it's the three lords(well duh! xD) you're mentioning and that exceptional drag killer is Hector, but Athos can also wack at him with either Luna or Aurelos(i think that's what the S-Class light spell was called) for some major dmg but Athos kind of lacks some speed against the drag, so maybe he can just sit back and Fortify the three. Other than that... You should so TRY to get Hector to CRIT the beast... It's awesome when he does his crit for a finishing move on the dragon... :D But... It's almost impossible to do... without a little aid from Nils, and even then it's still hard to get off a crit.

-No, the dragon WILL 2-hit EVERYONE, assuming his speed is above the 4-speed point difference, allowing for that second atk on the first battle. He does pure 36 dmg(if I remember) and since the cap HP is 60, if he's able to get 2 atks off, anyone is dead.

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yes, I did call him easy. :X I only needed Ephraim and Myrrh after all.

This was my team by the final chapter.
    Spoiler:

I had more people trained to a decent level, but 12 is the limit. XD I wanted to support Ephraim and Myrrh, but that didn't fully work. (B)
    Italics are sacred weapons, but I barely used them. Only in the last chapters against the Dragon Zombies and the Demon King (Ephraim's Siegmund)
    As for the Dragon of FE7, I have no idea. I'm already cursing at "Light - Part 1", since I can't defeat all the Redeads without loosing someone. And I absolutely refuse to do so.

PS; anyone noticed that the majority of FE8 is based on Norwegian (and vicinity) mythology?

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Knoll. You used Knoll.

You nuts?

In Light - Part 1, it doesn't matter if everyone dies, you're not going to be using them later on. Sure, the endings are nice, but eh.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    What's wrong with Knoll? He was good during my play-through.

And I'm going to repeat myself here: "I absolutely refuse to let anyone die"
    I've been playing like that since I started playing Fire Emblem, and I won't change my playing attitude. I love the characters too much to let them die. :3

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Yeah but Ewan's a whiny ****.

I'm the same now Kippy, whoever it is who dies I restart chapter, even if I'm at the end.

It's just the Fire Emblem way.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Ewan was one of the units I had trained to a decent level 20 (Shaman) to be exact. I don't think I had anything left to promote him, since I started training him relatively late (later than Knoll at least).
    Knoll did well in all his fights though. No complaints there. :x
    That I started using Knoll has a little to do with a friend of mine, who mentioned him not to much before I got to the chapter with Knoll.
    I always use who I like... and who doesn't require too much training to keep up with my current team. And that was why I didn't use Ewan the moment I got him.

Well said, Blaze. Very well said. It is indeed the Fire Emblem way.
    None of the characters is canon fodder, otherwise the creators wouldn't have put so much detail in them. They are complete, but still leave enough room for the imagination of the player.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Yes, I did call him easy. :X I only needed Ephraim and Myrrh after all.

This was my team by the final chapter.
    Spoiler:

I had more people trained to a decent level, but 12 is the limit. XD I wanted to support Ephraim and Myrrh, but that didn't fully work. (B)
    Italics are sacred weapons, but I barely used them. Only in the last chapters against the Dragon Zombies and the Demon King (Ephraim's Siegmund)
    As for the Dragon of FE7, I have no idea. I'm already cursing at "Light - Part 1", since I can't defeat all the Redeads without loosing someone. And I absolutely refuse to do so.

PS; anyone noticed that the majority of FE8 is based on Norwegian (and vicinity) mythology?

ZOMG.... Hahahhaa! I'm gonna shoot you Kippy for the outrageous classes you jumped into with some of the characters.... D:< Even though it's my opinion... Starting with...:

Lute
    Spoiler:

Neimi
    Spoiler:

Okay, those 2 are my only complaints.... I usually go Colm as a Rogue unless I feel like assassinating some Zombie Drags so he's fine either/or. I've used Knoll a few times and he isn't that bad.... just the terrible lack of speed on some runs(I strictly don't use +stat items unless it's after the endgame, making it harder). I don't like the WyvernKnight class because of it's poor overall stats but if only it had higher STR, it will do Pierce more justice.... >.<; Other than that no complaints really... I'm surprised you finished it with such lower-lvls...must be those sacred relics.... uh-huh... *nods to self* (My line-up... was probably too overpowering anyways... hahahah!)

Just for fun... here's my line-up (or at least from what I remembered):
    Spoiler:

Well said Blaze. You just CAN'T let anyone die... It's un-befitting the ways of a Tactician of Fire Emblem! None of that, 'Sacrifice me for the greater good!' bull crap(i wonder if this word is a violation *nervous* )... EVERYONE MUST SURVIVE on MY account! :3

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    First of all, what do you mean with "outrageous" classes? By the time I finished the game, I hadn't complained once about my choices. :X
    Lute did very well, and you could easily say she was <one of> my powerhouse<s>. She nearly always OHKO'd and never failed to stand her guard.
    And the "Godly female sage prowess" is unknown to me... It basically escaped me... (Erk, Soren (I think the mages in FE9/10 miss some of their destructive power of the handheld games o_o... Soren doesn't quite deal is a much damage as Erk or Lute... Same for Yliana as far as I can remember...Or I might just be forgetting something. XD)
    YES I HAVE THING FOR HORSES. 8D I love those <3
    And yes, Bow+Sword = awesome (in my eyes at least), because it reminds me of a certain Nomad. And they can engage into close combat as well, as attacking or defending unit. I might as well add that Neimi was on par with Lute. And even with an Iron Sword, she basically OHKO'd everyone. (I still used her skills with the bow more than the sword, though)

I don't use +stat items as well...Never did. Not even in the Pokémon games. :3

Just the Sacred Relics? Sir, I barely used them. It's because I'm a decent/almost good tactician. ì_í

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Is that sarcasm I feel? XD I was just naming the mages (that made it to the Sage Class) I used. And so far, they're all male. Even in FE6... I did not use Lilina... Talking about Nino, no, I didn't, but I did use her twins... Does that count?

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Hahaha... Yay! I made more discussion time! XD Anyways...

Like I said Kippy it was JUST my opinion is all. Not to hate on your choices since I've already used those classes as well but was just ranting about which one is overall better, IMO! :P

Oh and I meant the relics for the final battle, mind you. The Demon King can be a pain when you don't use any relics/Myrrh, so I was just blabbing about that part. Hahaha... I know your a great Tactician, Kippy, if only they had the tactician sprite... D:<

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    The Demon King can be a pain without relics? Fair enough, your damage isn't particularly good without super effective and powerful weapons.

But it's still possible.

Killing the Fire Dragon without Legendary Weapons is actually impossible.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    The Demon King can be a pain without relics? Fair enough, your damage isn't particularly good without super effective and powerful weapons.

But it's still possible.

Killing the Fire Dragon without Legendary Weapons is actually impossible.

Hahaha.... If I'm terribly bored.... I use Athos with Luna(non-legendary muwahahah xD) to kill the dragon... PURE 30 DMG FTW! + an added 20 crit bonus... xD but it's going to take one heck of a while to kill the bastard plus tons of healing... and Athos might die if u don't give him a speedwing to boost his speed... (if im correct, Athos wielding Luna(darn weighty tomes!) with his speed when you get him will take TWO atks from the dragon.... so be careful of that... >.>; one boost should suffice, if memory serves me)

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    AH, LUNA. I forgot about that.

Yeah, alright, correction.

The only weapons that can kill him are Durandal, Armads, Aureola, Forblaze AND LUNA.

Sol Katti doesn't count because 12WT turns Lyn into a cloth-armoured Knight.

Back