• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The First Annual Pokemon Community Prom

What Should the Prom Theme Be?

• I like them all, you can choose anyone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont like any of them, I will state my option

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
You guy's can do it on the Chat, but then I won't be here. The whole point was for it to be on the board, but if you guys don't want it than that's your decision :)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Nah, The Prom is for everyone else, I won't really have an Affect being here anyways lol :).

If they want to do the chat thing why not, I know that I won't be here for the chat seeing that the Chat thing and I are not Compatible.. or maybe i don't have the proper plug-in... Whatever, What I'm trying t say is that the whole thing was planned for the Board, the Prom theme, The Prom Picture and The Couples and Dates that will be here.. It is to be a great experience :)

Obrigada

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
PokeTrainerCarol said:
Um...what? o___O x__X

Well, if a flame war or something like that started in a chatroom no one would be able to stop it, and the whole event would end. I just thought of that. o___O

(I wonder what's wrong with me today, all the o_O)
Yea... And putting it in a chatroom is like suggesting it's worthless and should be put down, to me, I don't know why...

Also, we want this to be a PC thing, right? So let's just keep it to the members who are at least willing to make an account and post...

Last edited:

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Dizzy said:
Nah, The Prom is for everyone else, I won't really have an Affect being here anyways lol :).

If they want to do the chat thing why not, I know that I won't be here for the chat seeing that the Chat thing and I are not Compatible.. or maybe i don't have the proper plug-in... Whatever, What I'm trying t say is that the whole thing was planned for the Board, the Prom theme, The Prom Picture and The Couples and Dates that will be here.. It is to be a great experience :)

Obrigada
Aw, but I would feel bad if you didn't come.....
I guess I couldn't go either, chat doesn't work for me too.
Oh, and my dad really doesn't want me downloading anything on this computer.
I suppose this is one event I won't be attending......oh well.....

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I don't really mind how it's done... I'm not downloading any Software for now until I get my new computer (after March). I like Carol's Idea lol... Threads work Better of-course just because I don't want to waste PC's Events, because if it is going to be a bad event, than a good event like the 4th Get Together could have been held.. :)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
All I want to say is that the Prom will not be done over the chat and I wont use the chat either, If the Prom is done by the Chat then whatever.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I say we vote now because I still need to find out to see who's going. Almost like a Guest Log but for the prom. Also I made this little stupid poem up for the prom

In The Garden​
In the garden you can find butterfly's and bumblebee's
You can find you, you can find me.
You can find all these things in a garden.
Butterfly, Bumblebee, You and Me.....​

Yes that was really stupid continue... :)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Sorry for the Double-Post but this is very important. Mainly because I thinkt hat the prom is going to be a disaster. We don't have our prom picture and no one might even go. This was supposed to be an important event but I see its just going to die out. Oh well I tried didnt I? :)

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Don't you worry Dizzy! I'll be there! I heard from a very reliable source, that the Prom is going to be on a thread, not chat. If those are the terms, than I can go! No problem at all anymore! I am actually kinda excited Dizzy! I liked this idea and I can't wait to attend!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years

*wonder how is this going to die? He just got a formal PM invitation too... sounds like things aren't even close to chaotic but are rather going nicely instead*

Back