• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The First Annual Pokemon Community Prom

What Should the Prom Theme Be?

• I like them all, you can choose anyone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont like any of them, I will state my option

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • Actually not much will change as Cid will dispatch Squall to Rinoa later... so just a matter of time as for the first impression issue =p

Hmm... hope that the committee will be established quickly as there's only 2 weeks of time left before the prom starts (i remember the date so well... date of prom = last day of midterm ._.')

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    frostweaver said:
    Actually not much will change as Cid will dispatch Squall to Rinoa later... so just a matter of time as for the first impression issue =p

Hmm... hope that the committee will be established quickly as there's only 2 weeks of time left before the prom starts (i remember the date so well... date of prom = last day of midterm ._.')
    It?s actually very important in the ending, but we?re getting off topic. =P

I hope testing won?t hurt the date of the prom, it seems like it won?t for the majority of people. So, will people just ask the person they want to take in PMs, or this topic? Forgive me if this was already said. ^_^;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • nothing was said about that actually... it's just any way of communication that you want. Ask whoever you want to attend to the prom with you via pm or this topic, even DCC perhaps...

I think the majority of midterms are over for most people... If that's the case it'll be a good celebration for the "end of midterms" which will double this prom's meaning... but still... what's "prom?" ^_^; i looked up dictionaries for it but can't really find much of a meaning for it...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Okay, I'm about to post the announcement up. ^_^ Also, I'll make a thread in Mixed Art to notify any artists that would like to make the Prom picture.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Wait Kay!!! Before that we need a Prom Theme.

I've though of a couple prom themes, anyone can vote for which prom theme they would like. :)

Look at these to determine which theme you would like better. Take note that I named them after songs ^_^.

Moonlight Shadow Prom Theme
    Basically this Prom theme will encorporate nightish elements, using pokemon like Solrock and Lunatone, Clefairy and other Space pokemon, we can make a prom theme that looks really cool :).

Butterfly and Bumblebee Prom Theme
    Using light colors like Light greens, and Blues, and Yellows, we can make a great prom theme. Pokemon will be Butterfree, Beedrill, Beautifly, and other's of the same classification. We just have to draw them really mellow and show their beauty.

Calypso Prom Theme
    This Prom theme will be rather easy, therefore, probably being the fastest prom theme to put together. Making sort of a Beach-theme prom with pokemon like, Squirtle, Pikachu, and Other pokemon.

The Golden Prom Theme
    This Prom theme would probably be the best out of all of them. Using Regal Colors like Gold and Silver, and other colors, and using pokemon like all the legendary's in their "beauty" positions, This prom theme would probably be the most Fancy.

So everyone Pick so that we know what were doing but you only have Until Sunday 5pm EST to Choose so please be quick..

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ooh, okay. ^_^; I didn't. Anyways, I like the last three choices. They all seem like they would be fun or interesting to have.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I like the Moonlight Shadow and Bumblebee and Butterfly ones the most... Kayleigh you make the Art thread and I'll wait for the people for the committee, If we don't get people for the committee than we can't have the prom.

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Golden sounds cool... but so does Moonlight... I think I like golden the best though...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I like the Butterfly & Bumblebee one and the Beach one. n_n

Cosmos

Doesn't exist
    Years
  • Yay, its good to be back. Hopefully it can stay that way.

*dances with Junichi*

Junichi: Ow! You stepped on my foot!
    Cosmo: Sorry.
    Junichi: Ow! You did it again!
    Cosmo: Sorry, not a good dancer really.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I can already tell that the prom won't be very popular, seeing how many people actually looked at the announcement--12 I looked at it three times. Not Many people voted the poll So i guess bumblebee andButterfly wins..

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Cosmos said:
    Yay, its good to be back. Hopefully it can stay that way.

*dances with Junichi*

Junichi: Ow! You stepped on my foot!
    Cosmo: Sorry.
    Junichi: Ow! You did it again!
    Cosmo: Sorry, not a good dancer really.
    Hehe, well I guess depending on which Juinchi is at the Prom, I might come.....dateless I suppose. *rubs back of head*
    I might have to ask someone else too just in case.....I don't know...

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
  • 100marios said:
    Hehe, well I guess depending on which Juinchi is at the Prom, I might come.....dateless I suppose. *rubs back of head*
    I might have to ask someone else too just in case.....I don't know...
    Me and my sister are going to the prom. Well take turns dancing.

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    I'm just gunno go solo if I can't find someone to come with me!~But shurely I will find someone. You all know me.. ehh. LOL! XDXD!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Eliminate the Poll, It's Monday and we gave people an Extra day to vote... we're having the Bumblebee and Butterfly Prom.. Hope everyone can make it.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Gosh I haven't looked at this in ages....not sure if its worth me trying to make it, but for interest sake can you give me an update on what's happened in brief?

Back