• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The First Annual Pokemon Community Prom

What Should the Prom Theme Be?

• I like them all, you can choose anyone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont like any of them, I will state my option

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Arwen

Beautiful Elf Maiden(Mod)
Years
  • Making the Prom 3 days will definally make the PC Get-Togeter a sellout... I don't think it's a good idea to do it for 3 days, because the Get-Togeter 4 will be on 3 days... and people may not want to attend the get-togeter, which can lose 2x the posts that PC Despritely need

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Arwen said:
    Dizzy, We can use the Chat system instead of posting at PC... it would make it easier to make it that way....

Because it's harder to do it on the forums.
    Then I wouldn't come to this prom. :P

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    yup! prom + chat room = not comming. :laugh: if we do it on the chat thing, then i wont come.....

Arwen

Years
  • Does everything has to be on the forums????

Why does it has to be that way when you know it's going to be very confusing and fustrating when you have to post it on the forums. Do you care if PC become slower?

>_<... sorry...

22sa

Years
  • Arwen said:
    Does everything has to be on the forums????

Why does it has to be that way when you know it's going to be very confusing and fustrating when you have to post it on the forums. Do you care if PC become slower?

>_<... sorry...
    Then the prom becomes a failure of course (until enough people leave!! XD). Heh, remember the server was extremely slow on both the 1st and 2nd Get-Togethers but it made a HUGE, lasting, "get up from the ground" right after the passing slowness. =P

Arwen

Years
  • Yeah, but the Get-Togeter was a big post maker.... atleast...

but, I don't think a server like this can handle alot of activty because it uses alot of resources.

and a Prom is far more confusing on a forums...

and 1 thing.

POSTS DON'T MATTER.... DON'T GET POST NUMBER GREEDY!

22sa

Years
  • Arwen said:
    Yeah, but the Get-Togeter was a big post maker.... atleast...

but, I don't think a server like this can handle alot of activty because it uses alot of resources.

and a Prom is far more confusing on a forums...

and 1 thing.

POSTS DON'T MATTER.... DON'T GET POST NUMBER GREEDY!
    Which sadly makes those resources a liability... :\ :P

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • To put my 2 cents in XP

Realistically it would be a whole lot easier on a chat room because when you have major posting such as a PC Get Together, it can become very cunfusing when people keep posting and posting, and its hard to keep track on whats going on.

Back