• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The First Annual Pokemon Community Prom

What Should the Prom Theme Be?

• I like them all, you can choose anyone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont like any of them, I will state my option

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Master Kwesi Nkromah

I'm kinda curious as to how we expect to have a dance on a forum. What events can we throw?

Call me Kwesi: lol how do you have a prom online?
Shining Arcanine: Dance next to the computer and imagine someone is dancing with you.

If this is the best we can do this is gonna be one sad event.. lol

ironman

The man under the Mask
Years
i know whats dizzis prob when youre 13 youre still young i know my bro is 20 and he is dating a 23 year old so when there older it looks different to us

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
Oh dear, I feel this point should be dropped, I'm sure Dizzy didn't mean anything by it, he just voiced a personal opinion. lol Oh well no chance that Dizzy will take me to the prom though :p being 17 and everything....j/k :p soz Dizz I had to say it ;) I meant no harm *hugz*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
*100marios, Oni Flygon and Scott get into a brawl about who gets to be behind the punch bowl* me!!! i should!

how is this going to work? like Kwesi and SA said we can dance by the computer like idiots! :laugh:

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
If i dont go with ashley03 (if she ever says anything back), then i'll just be the guy stupid enough to drink from the pounched bowl :laugh:

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
Years
Hmm..yeah i wonder how this whole Prom thing's going to work, unless we make it an RPG?

?.? Who knows if i'll even attend, maybe i could just be the girl behind the guy, behind the guy, behind the guy at the Punch bowl....err or not- too many people behind the Punch bowl! *is confuzzled* o.o;

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
oni flygon said:
Yeah, she wants to go out with the guy behind the punchbowl... *Smacks 100marios and Scott with the Punchbowl*
Take Costco punch! It stains!
*pours on oni flygon and SL*
I had the idea first! It's mine precious!
*grabs a dipping spoon for a sword and punch bowl for a shield*
Toche!
*smacks them with spoon*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Mmm, cranberry juice......ahh! It's bitter!
*brings FLUDD from Super Mario Sunshine and fills it with grape juice*
I don't know if you like grape juice...but I sure don't!
*sprays it all over oni flygon and SL*
I deserve the honors of "the guy behind the punch bowl"!

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
Years
Well a on lnie prom. I haave no idea how this will work either. Though i do remeber my high school prom. Well i went to a few proms realy. Seniors keep asking me to go.
Though i would have to ask if this prom still gonig to happen or has the idea died?

Last edited:

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
Kairi said:
Sapphire Latios and Phantom Angel must attend then. ;p
Oh? o.o;;;
Me and Scott must attend?
I always give an attend on anything!
*put on black glass*
*pull out guitar shaped machine gun*
Who will be first?*get some cigarette*
***NOTE TO ALL PEOPLE THAT UNDER 15 YEARS OLD***Don't mimic me, it's personal skill. ;P
*start shoot m-gun*

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
Purin said:
*Clueless*
What are proms?
I don't think I might attend, but when's it on?
Only bizzare people should attend...like Kairi said. XP

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
even if i wanted too, i bet i couldnt,...no event here EVER correspondes with my timezone. :(

Back