• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The First Annual Pokemon Community Prom

What Should the Prom Theme Be?

• I like them all, you can choose anyone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont like any of them, I will state my option

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I understand how you guys feel... (It used to be that way for me too.) :/ If I were still in Taiwan, I would wake up extra early to particapate. n_n;;;;

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Phantom Angel said:
Oh? o.o;;;
Me and Scott must attend?
I always give an attend on anything!
*put on black glass*
*pull out guitar shaped machine gun*
Who will be first?*get some cigarette*
***NOTE TO ALL PEOPLE THAT UNDER 15 YEARS OLD***Don't mimic me, it's personal skill. ;P
*start shoot m-gun*
*Puts on cape majestically and grabs Anduril*
LOTR is better than Matrix!
*slashes gun in half*
Oh, and no smoking! It's bad!
*Slashes cigarette right in front of his nose hehe*

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Sophie It would be an All Day Thingy, Anyone can Attend. With a Date, or with no date. Everyone can attend lol. Kairi can be our Chaperone if she isnt going with anyone.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
As frosty so well put, I?d have to be a supervisor not chaperone unless I get married very quickly. @_@:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
chap?er?on or chap?er?one
  1. A person, especially an older or married woman, who accompanies a young unmarried woman in public.
  2. An older person who attends and supervises a social gathering for young people.
  3. A guide or companion whose purpose is to ensure propriety or restrict activity: ?to see and feel the rough edges of the society... without the filter of official chaperones? (Philip Taubman).

Attends and supervises. =P You'll still fit the definition, Kairi. XD

edit: Closing tags often helps, don't you think? o_O;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I?m not that old yet? o.o; but? you can do it! *pushes you into it* Everyone, meet the official chaperone for the official first annual Pok?mon Community prom, Lightning! Yay! >_>

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
You're older than I am. ;p

oO; A little off topic, but for some reason, people like volunteering me for things without consulting me. Even in real life. It's weird since it's always me. XD

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
A PokeCommunity Prom eh? If this was back in September-November when I was in my prime XP, I would come but seeing how my computer time has been drastically cut, I might be able to but stay for a very short amount of time.

Years
lol I'm not even old enough for a prom too... (4 more years XD) maybe, this is just experience...

*knocks back Phantom Angel's chainsaw* hah!

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
heh, i cant dance anyway....

*starts to attemt to dance with Andy. soph steps on andy's foot by accident*
*andy hops around yelling*
*sophs steps backwards, trips and lands on her butt*

oops....sorry andy!

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
*Trys...not...to...laugh.....thinks...something .....bad....will....happen....to.....him....if....he...laughs......("hehe" for trademark purposes only and is in no way, a laugh, chuckle, giggle, or any combination of the 3 in this post....."hehe")

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
when the heck is the freakin' prom :laugh: ? whenever it is, i'll go with the one, the only, Wings! :laugh:

*starts dancing*
I'm dancing!
I'm dancing!
*gets punched in the face*
hey!why di u do th-.....wait a minute. it didnt hurt
Man: of course it didnt hurt u moron! this is a frakin' dream! ( :laugh: )
S**T!!( :laugh: )

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Gah, I've never been to a prom or anything in my life! x_x; But that comes with being homeschooled. *kicks everyone away from the punch bowl and sits on the table*

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
100marios said:
Noo!! My table!
*swipes table*
My punch!
*swipes punchbowl, but as to be expected, spills the punch all over himself*
Aw man! This stuff stains!....at least the table is mine hehe.
Well, that's what you get for trying to steal something from a girl. *makes a weird ninja pose then kicks 100marios clear across the room* J/K, lol. XD *goes back over to sit on the table*

And well, apparently the thing hasn't started yet... Dizzy needs to give us a time. ^_^;

Back