• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The First Game You Ever Completed?

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • For me it was Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I was about 7 years old. I had beaten the game previously when I was around five, but I guess it doesn't count since my dad pretty much played the whole game for me :P The first game I completely played on my own though was Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

What about you? What was the first game in your life that you completed?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • First game I ever beat was Diddy Kong Racing or Super Mario 64. I got it for Christmas long ago and me and my dad and all my cousins stayed up to watch the "coolest thing ever". XD

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    One of those Dragon Ball Z games. They were incredibly easy and I remember staying up all night just to unlock all the characters (my favorite was Goten and I remember I kicked ass with him).

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    If anyone remembers what I believe to be Sega's best game... Decapattack.
    I remember I beat it every morning for an entire year... meaning, I actually beat it more than 365 times!

Even today, it's still my number one favorite game!

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Beaten or Completed?
    If its just beaten, then its Super Mario World for the Super Nintendo. I played every single game in the Mario series before it, but I found them too hard when I was younger, SMW was a little easier, not to mention there was a way to get straight to Bowser by using Star Road.
    For completely beaten, its Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, again for the Super Nintendo. I had gone through it and gotten every item in it and went through and beat Culex. Its the game that got me into the RPG genre. Its also my favorite game in the whole Super Mario series, I even have a speed run where I beat it in under 2 hours.

Years
  • Oh my.
    This will bring me back now! Hahaha.

I think it was Chrono Trigger for the SNES back in '95.
    I was 6 :D

Battling Lavos was a pain!
    I only ever did get the normal ending =[

I don't remember much of the ending. BUT!
    I know there was a night time party! XDDDD

talesfan1

Ruler of the Adephagos
    Years
  • the first game i had ever completed was Mighty Morphing Power Rangers: The Movie on the Sega Genesis. even more things, i broke out my old genesis and beat it in 30 minutes

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I dont really remember but it might have been either Yoshi's Story, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Perfect Dark, or Kirby: The Crystal Shards on the N64. It was one of those games.

DrawnVigilance

7861 Blackthorne
    Years
  • Probavly one of the R/B/Y pokemon games,
    or banjo kazooie, i love that game, replaying it through on xbox live was a great reminesence (spelling?)

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    ...Final Fantasy X. Last year. DON'T LAUGH. ;~;
    I'm not too good at actually finishing games when I start them. XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Probably Super Mario World on the SNES, back when I was 7...

If it counts, I was able to beat the old Donkey Kong arcade game when I was 5-6 though...

Back