• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The flying girl (Skyla fan club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I can't really tell. Her design kind of tells that she's a very kind and sweet loving Gym Leader, so that's what I'm expecting, although being a fun & clumsy one would be funny too. <3

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • fun yes. clumsy no. She is a pilot, so I think the writers will put that into consideration. I think Skyla would have a little backstory along with the Dragon Spiral Tower.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    How will she be in the anime? I think she'll be well-renowned and popular, strong and elegant, yet also have moments of insanity. In my mind she'll be a lot like Misty mixed with Wallace, but without the water type Pokemon. xD

miltankRancher

Years
  • How will she be in the anime? I think she'll be well-renowned and popular, strong and elegant, yet also have moments of insanity. In my mind she'll be a lot like Misty mixed with Wallace, but without the water type Pokemon. xD

I never had the chance of knowing Wallace, but yes. Misty is a tough girl, and fun at times.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    The reason why I like Skyla is because she is a Pilot right? I LOVE helicopters and want to be able to fly one myself one day. It would be nice if Skyla could teach me xD

Just had to throw that in there lol

miltankRancher

Years
  • Being a pilot makes her the coolest gym leader ever. Aside from Surge and Roxanne, she is the only gym leader to actually have an occupation.

TY

It is a great job to have... if youre getting paid for it xDD...

And it depends on how many challengers you get...

Ghiaccio

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • but wouldn't you want to explore the world more? Maybe that is why Skyla became a pilot in the first place!

True... It would get kinda boring just staring at those cannons everyday. And then on top of that now that I think about it you would lose a good bit of money every time you lost haha

Ben Purse

Eager Trainer
    Years
  • Can I please join <3? I think Skyla is really cute and very nice towards pokemon =D. Her outfit reminds me of Australian girl beach goers for some really :}

Ben Purse

Eager Trainer
    Years
  • For this weeks topic I see Skyla trying to get in with Ash. Makes sense since in the game she tries to get in with your trainer :P

TY

I never thought of that (maybe i need to restart xD)

Anyways, welcome to the club ^^

TY

Oh man, i missed all these parts...
    But what if the character is female, will she still call the main character hot???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back