• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The FR/LG girl club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Ofcourse ^^ Welcome to the club, anybody who likes her can join XD

And guess what, since I was bored, I Full Bodied Blue's Backsprite! (...Woah...a little alliteration there aye? XD)

The FR/LG girl club

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm sure nobody would suck at sprites if they atleast try to build up a perfect sprite X3

Glad to know some people still has an interest in this thread. Besides you and me ofcourse dearie X3

Years
  • Hehe. Now what is it about Blue//FR/LG Girl//blah blah blah that you like?

I like her for many reasons. Since she's the Female Protagonist on FR/LG, also my favourite Manga character in Pokemon Special...she also reminds me of Naru from Love Hina =D So basically, I adore her XD

Hydraconis Requiseq-Hrael

The Derkesthai of Hraelis
    Years
  • What I love about Blue is that she is so incedibly intelligent that none of ther opponents cease to be amazed by her power. Against all of her enemies, all of her pokemon, however small they were, appeared twice as powerful as they would be, trained by anyone else. She doesn't waste her time training any more often than she finds new ways of spying on her enemies and overwhelming them with incredibly complicated trickery. Even Sabrina, her arch-nemesis and my favorite member of Team Rocket's Command Triad, stood no chance against her. (She also likes to take advantage of Red, in the comics, because, even though he isn't stupid, he's the least mature.)

The FR/LG girl club

Green and Blue make the perfect couple, for they are both practically in a different league altogether. This is forshadowed to us, for twice in the comics (once in the end of Saffron City Siege and once in the end of Pokemon Elite), Blue makes a rediculous statement followed by Green's thoughts: What an obnoxious girl. Blue and Green are also the only two people that see to Lance meeting his match in the legendary hero under the alias, Amarillo del Bosque Verde, Yellow of the Veridian Forest.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hehe, they say don't judge a book by it's cover, there's a lot behind Blue than what meets the eye ^-^ What would the manga be like without Blue? o.o -shudders- Anyway, I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who thinks Green and Blue make a formidable couple =)

Anyway, once again I got bored and decided to do this:

The FR/LG girl club

Though I wasn't bored enough to do her arms and legs...really. But you could say she's on display XD Hope you guys like it...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back