• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Funtime Inn*Relocated* and *Revived*

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
Years
  • People just gave me good rep to make up for the bad rep that others gave me just because I don't know who Paul is. I'm a newbie, guys! The other bad rep, is for replying to a spam thread, but it was just to tell that I reported the thread (that was a big epidemic XD). Ok, back on-topic. You said I could do shows, right? I'll go build a stage in the back. The first show is the ancient battle re-enactment.
    Eh...oh. Well, anyways, I think MM wouldn't mind entertainment...live. I think you're cleared for advancement....

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    OK, so what time should I do the show? My ancient trio pokiemon are training at the Orre desert.

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    Stage - finished
    Pokemon - returned from rehearsal
    show - starting at 3:00 pm unless I'm not here

This ok?

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    Actually, I'll do the show right now instead. Everyone, out into the back of the inn if you want to see "The Ancient Battle"! Once everyone's here, it'll start.

Back