• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race V.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

If I do get a Snorunt, it's just going to rot in my PC, but I still need it for the Pokedex.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The best part about the place would have to be the Snorunt and infinite Shell Bells you can make.

Also, I've seen that theme before from another user I think, it's just been so long that I barely remember lol.

It may have been me because I've had a few name changes since the last time I had Sync themes. :B

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Same here. I changed my name a while back too, my last username may have been Xulek sometime ago. Good thing I got that mess fixed up when I did.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    maybe i should come back later? wouldn't want to intrude on this sausage fest.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

I come back after whoopin ass on Diablo 3 to a bunch of dudes talking about sausage fests of all things. Heavens to betsy, stay classy yall.

Yukari

But I really don't care for the heat. :c

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back