• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

And here I was looking forward to a challenge. Speaking of challenges finally got my Salamence perfected in Platinum. It'll be a perfect fit for my rain team too lol.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Was looking for a good replacement for my Jellicent on White since it had good bulk but crap offense so Salamence came to mind due to access to Roost and Hydro Pump but it couldn't get those move by leveling up normally on White so I ventured into Platinum for about a week where I got a Hasty natured Bagon with Dragon Dance and Hydro Pump after hatching about 40 to 60 other eggs but with dissatisfactory natures, then came the idea of having this Bagon learn Outrage alongside Dragon Dance and Roost as well, thought about throwing away Hydro Pump for Fire Blast but it wouldn't work so well in the rain sadly so my moveset and nature for this Bagon were set in stone as of then. Now to transfer it to White and begin the EV training. Might try out Rayquaza next in place of Lugia but I'm not sure atm. Depends if I can get Stealth Rock for Ferrothorn and if I can get a timid natured Kyogre and Palkia along with a Manaphy. There's also the idea of having a Darkrai and/or Mewtwo/Arceus on my team too. Maybe later on I'll try a sun based team if I can get my hands on a Blaziken with Speed Boost and figure out a moveset for Groudon that isn't solely for Stealth Rocks.

Tldr: I have a lot of work to do regarding my teams.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Really? You should try other sections in this forum. There are some other serious gamers around here.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Been meaning to focus on other stuff like Persona 2 and Dissidia but one of my clan buddies is borrowing my PSP for the week so I'll have to grind on White if I want to kill the time right now lol. At least access to MTs in B2W2 will help out with my experiments quite a bit. Thought of a nifty strategy too where I'd have my Ferrothorn lead with Stealth Rock and either sacrifice it or switch it for my Lugia who would spam Thunder Wave and Whirlwind until the whole enemy team dies to Stealth Rock unless Whirlwind's PP dies out first, in that case I'd just use ScarfOgre to revenge kill anything that might get in the way of my little ministrategy there, still brainstorming though but I'll think of something if that doesn't end up working out.

Been meaning to save up for a PSVita though so I can play Gravity Rush and Persona 4 though, mostly boring dribble I know but at the very least it's something to talk about. Like the weather and donuts.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

For some reason I find myself being very talkative today, maybe it's because I've been working for so long on my team in White lol.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Do you mean 'video games' because I meant like... the Competitive Battle board which is still Pokemon lmao. Other Trivia is the only board with actual forum games. Well.. this board and Pokemon Trivia.

Red99

World Champion
    Years
    I know the feel. I hide from everything all school year, then talk to a bunch of people I don't know all summer.

Oh, I thought you meant completely different sections, like when I hear other people talk of other video games having sections on PC.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

I'll do the competitive board once I get access to a computer that doesn't have a timer on it aka something that isn't a library computer. That way I can sign up on the online battle network and hopefully be successful in dragging my clan buddies with me with caution to the wind. Also wished this sig would animate as shown on the Google image but I'll focus on that later when I'm not so constrained for time.

And school can blow me, unpleasant things are best left forgotten.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back