• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    I want a Pokemon game rated at least T with a darker story betrayal all that stuff and perhaps if you are bad with your pokemon like it faints a lot or it hates you maybe it dies because we know they can Lavender town, The Lost tower you know

Muffin™

Knows your age
    Years
    I want a Pokemon game rated at least T with a darker story betrayal all that stuff and perhaps if you are bad with your pokemon like it faints a lot or it hates you maybe it dies because we know they can Lavender town, The Lost tower you know

That = No.

The Pokemon generation would die, causing a plague of PokéFever, causing this world to end.

That's why Pokemon games aren't rated T.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    no,it'll ruin frustration,plus i would prefer if instead pokemon evolve into dark versions of their evolutions and turn into shadow pokemon than to have them die.

Years
    Psyduck doesn't have a tail like a platypus, and its PsyDUCK, so why is it a platypus?
    First of all, I'd say it's a hybrid. It's definitely part duck, but I'm sure there's some Platypus thrown in.

This will make things easier...

Spoiler:

• Last time I checked, ducks had wings, not arms with claws.
    • Ducks also don't have bills that massive.
    • Psyduck doesn't have feathers.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    It's bill seems to resemble a platypus...but in saying that it's definately a duck.

Hey, random idea. What if you could connect with your friend and have both of you walk around as a double battle team in game? Could be cool if done right...:P

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    It's bill seems to resemble a platypus...but in saying that it's definately a duck.

Hey, random idea. What if you could connect with your friend and have both of you walk around as a double battle team in game? Could be cool if done right...:P

That would be very cool! I wonder how they'd pull off such a thing.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    That would be very cool! I wonder how they'd pull off such a thing.

Could work almost as a side scrolling mario thing. With whoever's DS it is being the main player. (New Super Mario Bros. Wii anyone? :P) I'd think dedicating a section to it woudl be best though. So some sort of side quest...
    Actually in HGSS after you can battle people in the Viridean Trainer Hall (or whatever it's called) after you've connected Pokewalkers with a friend. How about being able to use a friends party in double battles? Whether it be Battle Tower or just a section of the game where a random character follows you around but has the Pokemon that your friend currently have.

Years
    First of all, I'd say it's a hybrid. It's definitely part duck, but I'm sure there's some Platypus thrown in.

This will make things easier...
    Spoiler:

• Last time I checked, ducks had wings, not arms with claws.
    • Ducks also don't have bills that massive.
    • Psyduck doesn't have feathers.

Bulbapeia seems to agree with you here:https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Psyduck_(Pokémon) go to the origin and physiology. It's evolution though is based on a Kampa and duck billed platypus also in https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Golduck_(Pokémon)#Origin.

Years
    I have but one wish for GENV...

MULTIPLE

SAVE

FILES
    You don't know for how long i have desired that... I hope that finally happens,I want to replay the adventure over and over again without having to resart my game (which I never do) Oh, yeah I like your signature pics, I love Sapphire and Ruby:D, but not Emerald... I don't hate him though...

Nintengod

Elite Battler & Contest Master
    Years
    I hope they make a Farfetch'd evolution. Except don't make it fat and ugly like Magmortar, Togekiss, and Magnezone (no offense to anyone who likes them, they just seem a little different than what anyone expected.) evolutions. Another idea I had was, like, making your character say stuff. In the last games, it was just a mute character who everyone could understand through telepathic mind power crap. I want interactive storylines, too. What if you joined Team Rocket in Fire Red/Leaf Green? What if you never met May in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire? Examples like these.

That's one of the reasons Nintendo games are so cool, most main characters don't talk. It makes you wonder as you are now. No, it will not get an evolution. It's a weak joke pokemon on purpose.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back