• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I doubt they'd do anything as twisting as making the game set in space. But vast geographical features sound good. And maybe some new weather? But we have plenty already.

Zirkle38

Insert Epithet.
    Years
    I think it'd be cool if they had places look more drastically different based on their geography, and while they're at it, more geographical features. Multiple kinds of trees, more rocks with different shapes, just stuff to make it look unique. I often get lost in Pokémon games because everywhere looks like everywhere else. But, I don't think there should be an outer space thing. Maybe a Space Shuttle or Flying Saucer where you can do a clefairy and deoxys thing would be cool, but the space vehicle would have to be on Earth, or wherever the Poké-universe is. Perhaps it could be an ancient space thing that crashed a long time ago, with clefairy's still inhabiting it.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Space would not work unless there is a Pokemon that transports you to some unknown planet for some side quest... but other than that I wouldn't likey. I would love it though if gyms were not just based on types but themes, like Dahlia of the Battle Frontier... her Pokemon were all based on Middle Eastern themes, Dusknoir = Genie, Medicham = Indian Dancer. I loved that and if they incorperated more of theat into it it would me amazing.

chillj

Not active anymore.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2022
    I think that GF and Nintendo should make an evolution for Gyarados... and a baby evolution for Lapras, plus an adult evolution... Maybe it could go like this... Magikarp------>Gyarados--------> Gyaraxou (Gar-Ax-Oo)
    and Laptie------>Lapras-------> Lapronite (Lap- Roe-Night)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I think that GF and Nintendo should make an evolution for Gyarados... and a baby evolution for Lapras, plus an adult evolution... Maybe it could go like this... Magikarp------>Gyarados--------> Gyaraxou (Gar-Ax-Oo)
    and Laptie------>Lapras-------> Lapronite (Lap- Roe-Night)
    I tried to get people to want a Gyarodos evolution and they all turned it down but i approve of yours unlike people who said it doesn't need one.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    If Gyrados got an evolution then Milotic should too and if that is the case, they'd both be booted to Uber...

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    If Gyrados got an evolution then Milotic should too and if that is the case, they'd both be booted to Uber...
    Thats the case if both of them were water/dragon. Their stats would be that of a legendary lol.

I would love it though if gyms were not just based on types but themes, like Dahlia of the Battle Frontier... her Pokemon were all based on Middle Eastern themes, Dusknoir = Genie, Medicham = Indian Dancer. I loved that and if they incorperated more of theat into it it would me amazing.
    I never noticed that. Minor things like that is what makes a pokemon game great.

Years
    I loved Eternas' forest. It was a peaceful forest with a creepy house at the end. The moss rock grabbed my attention and the music was beautiful. I wouldnt mind a mysterious forest like the one of the sevii islands, yet another cliff hanger.

The pokemon world is based off the real world. How would that be unrealistic? The U.S went to the moon.
    The people that go to the moon have to have years of training with NASA and have to pass numerous tests.You think they're going to let some random 10 year old kid go to the moon?I don't think so.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Bah, screw the whole friggin GTS. Just my opinion, mostly because I no have Wi-Fi, but the GTS has never really appealed to me. The idea of trading leaves a dry taste in my mouth because I'm recieving and training a Pokemon that I didn't catch. Not to my liking...

Anyways, I agree with the above of a more varied terrain. Along with this, how about we see different variants of Pokemon? Like, if you find a Geodude in a cavern, it'd be gray, as usual. But, if you find one on a snowy mountain, it'd be white. It could work for Water-types too. A freshwater Magikarp could be a lighter red, red-orange really, and be a more deep red in saltwater.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    how about we see different variants of Pokemon? Like, if you find a Geodude in a cavern, it'd be gray, as usual. But, if you find one on a snowy mountain, it'd be white. It could work for Water-types too. A freshwater Magikarp could be a lighter red, red-orange really, and be a more deep red in saltwater.
    That would be fun to see. That reminds me of that crystal onix. I guess they already got a head start with the female and male differences, the Wormadam family, and the Shellos family. Hopefully we will see more of that in the 5th generation.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    That would be fun to see. That reminds me of that crystal onix. I guess they already got a head start with the female and male differences, the Wormadam family, and the Shellos family. Hopefully we will see more of that in the 5th generation.
    you mean diffrence's right because shellos isn't gender diffrence, just asking because that made me confused. A white geodude sounds good... are geodudes found in the snowy parts so far in sinnoh and mt. Silver, because i don't quite remember seeing one, thought i did see lavitars... a light green lavitar sounds good, actually climate diffrences are the reason humans are black, white, "yellow", and brown and why some tiger are white and others are orange they created race...

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    It would also be cool if certain grass types looked a certain way if they were born in a certain part of the year...

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    you mean diffrence's right because shellos isn't gender diffrence, just asking because that made me confused. A white geodude sounds good... are geodudes found in the snowy parts so far in sinnoh and mt. Silver, because i don't quite remember seeing one, thought i did see lavitars... a light green lavitar sounds good, actually climate diffrences are the reason humans are black, white, "yellow", and brown and why some tiger are white and others are orange they created race...

That would be awesome but I doubt there's enough space in the game to do that.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    well according to the pokedex in pearl i believe when a shello goes to a different region its suppose to change shape. so i hope that they include that in gen 5 as an extra

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back