• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
    Okay, something interesting I thought I might as well post...
    Spoiler:

First thing's first, I know these are fake (As you can see, the trainers are in the same poses as Lyra/Ethan, and the female trainer has clothes similar to Dawn, therefore it's obviously an edit and not real), but I still think they're interesting portrayals of what we've seen of the sprites.
    I especially like the female trainer. The male is okay, but not amazing.
    What do you think?

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    I would LOVE to see an Alien Pokemon!
    See, in my L.A class we have to draw an alien thats when the idea popped in my head!
    I'm drawing an alien Pkmn and his evos its fun!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    See, in my L.A class we have to draw an alien thats when the idea popped in my head!
    you mean a green little man like alien right because we do have a Alien if you count Deoxys as one even though it's a space virus that came to life... Viruses aren't considered living but then again electic capsules aren't either... The little alien could be Psychic/metal as it could be wearing metallic clothes or have gray hard skin... i imagine it like Mewtwo...

Years
    you mean a green little man like alien right because we do have a Alien if you count Deoxys as one even though it's a space virus that came to life... Viruses aren't considered living but then again electic capsules aren't either... The little alien could be Psychic/metal as it could be wearing metallic clothes or have gray hard skin... i imagine it like Mewtwo...
    The way you described it I imagine it looking like the little alien thing in toy story

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
    Clefairy is an alien.
    I like the trainers a lot! I'm pretty sure the male doesn't have any hair come out of the hat except on the sides though, and I heard somewhere he has half-pants. The female I hope looks a lot like that because she looks kind of excersize-a-holic/non-feminine from the sprites I've seen so far.

I just don't think that they'll base a game off Australia. There's not enough diversity in the land features. And I know people don't want to see mountains, there are pokemon that live only in the mountains so I hope for a little one, but not in the center of the region. It'd be a cool optional dungeon.

It'd be cool if we had a bigger, more interesting forest than Eterna. That forest was so boring, there was nothing in it until the end. I think we need a new grass legendary, and we could have a giant tree where it lives. Actually, I wanna see two forests this time: a conventional one, and a jungle. We haven't seen a real jungle yet.

Ecstatic

Chilling out.
    Years
    So far, I'm happy with the sprites, very nice looking, and suprisingly, the 3D looks like it'll work quite well, overall, this looks like it's something to look forward to.

Years
    Clefairy is an alien.
    I like the trainers a lot! I'm pretty sure the male doesn't have any hair come out of the hat except on the sides though, and I heard somewhere he has half-pants. The female I hope looks a lot like that because she looks kind of excersize-a-holic/non-feminine from the sprites I've seen so far.

I just don't think that they'll base a game off Australia. There's not enough diversity in the land features. And I know people don't want to see mountains, there are pokemon that live only in the mountains so I hope for a little one, but not in the center of the region. It'd be a cool optional dungeon.

It'd be cool if we had a bigger, more interesting forest than Eterna. That forest was so boring, there was nothing in it until the end. I think we need a new grass legendary, and we could have a giant tree where it lives. Actually, I wanna see two forests this time: a conventional one, and a jungle. We haven't seen a real jungle yet.
    That's true and so is Jigglypuff as those two are cousins just look at them, both pink , evolve by moon stone, used in tag teams alot and pre evos made in the same generation... and those eyes...
    If hope they make route 119 and 120 into real tropical rain forests in the remakes... i personally like the sporty girl, I mean girls shouldn't only look girly that's sexist talk.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    wow after reading the last 2 pages Im getting pretty excited for the new games :D

I want to see a bigger desert. The one in RSE was too small. I'd like to see the desert be its own route, and lead to some kind of cowboy-like town. Not like the one in DPP, I want it to be old-timey like a Western Flick. : D
    Agreed. I think an Old Western Town would be a great addition to the pokemon world. Come to think of it I think they had an episode when they traveled to a Western town. Hmm, anyways back on-topic, the western town idea is a prefect home to lots of ground, rock, and steel pokemon. I hope Cacnea can make a nest over there too. Maybe even see a ranch over in the western town, something to like what Solaceon Town was.

I hope they reintroduce the HM Dive! ^^ I really liked that, it was the best thing about Hoenn IMO. But they'll improve it this time, with the 3D graphics, so that you can explore the bottom of the ocean in a more advanced way. I've had it with mountains, forests and grassy areas. o.o
    After a few posters mentioned Austraila, I was thinking if they bring back dive, they should base off some of the dive spots off of the Great Barrier Reef. The water will be all different kinds of blues and greens. I think that would be a wonderful improvement. Hopefully we can get some dolphin pokemon in the 5th generation as well.

lol aliens for the win! I wonder what type they would be. Poision? Psychic? Woah I just had a thought. Back in Emerald they had that rocket in Mossdeep city right? What if the player actually gets on the rocket and blasts off to Mars or Pluto. That would make sense for encountering an Alien Pokemon. Mars will have fire type aliens, Neptune will have water/ice type aliens, and Saturn will have electric type aliens. That sounds awesome in theory lol.

Years
    wow after reading the last 2 pages Im getting pretty excited for the new games :D

Agreed. I think an Old Western Town would be a great addition to the pokemon world. Come to think of it I think they had an episode when they traveled to a Western town. Hmm, anyways back on-topic, the western town idea is a prefect home to lots of ground, rock, and steel pokemon. I hope Cacnea can make a nest over there too. Maybe even see a ranch over in the western town, something to like what Solaceon Town was.

After a few posters mentioned Austraila, I was thinking if they bring back dive, they should base off some of the dive spots off of the Great Barrier Reef. The water will be all different kinds of blues and greens. I think that would be a wonderful improvement. Hopefully we can get some dolphin pokemon in the 5th generation as well.

lol aliens for the win! I wonder what type they would be. Poision? Psychic? Woah I just had a thought. Back in Emerald they had that rocket in Mossdeep city right? What if the player actually gets on the rocket and blasts off to Mars or Pluto. That would make sense for encountering an Alien Pokemon. Mars will have fire type aliens, Neptune will have water/ice type aliens, and Saturn will have electric type aliens. That sounds awesome in theory lol.
    No jupiter should have electric pokemon, though the gravity will kill you... Saturn should have Water pokemon,it's lighter than water, lol.
    Speaking of the Great barrier reef we need more coral based pokemon, and sponge based pokemon, and a evolution for Corsola.

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
    @Magma
    Jigglypuff is the "baloon" pokemon by pokedex entry.
    @Glitch
    Yeah, there was a Scyther and an Electabuzz, it was in Kanto. I remember they had to make up fake names and Ash looks around the room for items to help and says his name is "Ash Ketchup" xD
    The Great Barrier Reef would be awesome! You could find Luvdisc, Corsola and Clampearl again. Actually, by event, that spaceship would take you to another planet to catch Deoxys.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    @Glitch
    Yeah, there was a Scyther and an Electabuzz, it was in Kanto. I remember they had to make up fake names and Ash looks around the room for items to help and says his name is "Ash Ketchup" xD
    The Great Barrier Reef would be awesome! You could find Luvdisc, Corsola and Clampearl again. Actually, by event, that spaceship would take you to another planet to catch Deoxys.
    Yeah thats the episode! haha good times. I do miss searching for scales and shards under the sea. Now-and-days you just find them under rocks (HG/SS reference xD). I think its time for another bear based pokemon. Teddiursa and Ursaring were good, its just that Ursaring scared me a bit. How about a nice and cuddly bear family, and its final evolution should be cute, but decieving, just like what game freak did to Loupunny. It was cute, but it packed a huge punch.

Years
    @Magma
    Jigglypuff is the "baloon" pokemon by pokedex entry.
    @Glitch
    But Clefairy is the "Fairy" pokemon...
    Really i don't remember that one... it's coming back slowly. Wait didn't he also meet Squitle in another western town...
    I would like to see a Sun bear, a Evolution for ursaring in which it's Normal/Fighting.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years

Yeah when I was small I actually belived that after that guy say rocket reached 100 or somethin you could go to space and catch Deoxys and a lot of Lunatone & Solrock (need evos lol) (my friends are LIARS!!!)
    Also yeah a Dolphin please!
    Psychic/Steel aliens?

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
    Okay, something interesting I thought I might as well post...
    First thing's first, I know these are fake (As you can see, the trainers are in the same poses as Lyra/Ethan, and the female trainer has clothes similar to Dawn, therefore it's obviously an edit and not real), but I still think they're interesting portrayals of what we've seen of the sprites.
    I especially like the female trainer. The male is okay, but not amazing.
    What do you think?

I think this interpretation looks better:

The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Though in this one they used the ranger trainers in Ranger 3 as template.

Years

Yeah when I was small I actually belived that after that guy say rocket reached 100 or somethin you could go to space and catch Deoxys and a lot of Lunatone & Solrock (need evos lol) (my friends are LIARS!!!)
    Also yeah a Dolphin please!
    Psychic/Steel aliens?
    Don't fell bad, that happened to me too. Your loves for dolphin's really reminds me of a character in a story i'm working on, she even carries a Dolphin stuff animal everywhere... OK maybe she's more dolphin obsessed.I want a dolphin too, then i would capture a female and call it Shiroi after my Character... i'm getting white and her name means white...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back