• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    an north eastern one, that evolves into the western one ;)
    We could have a squirrel that's a lot like gastodon, actually in the grand canyon area there are two diffrent types of squirrels that evolved diffrently over time due to them not having contact with the squirrels on the other side of the canyon...
    Speaking of Gastodon, who thinks that it will show up in Isshu, and what color would it be... I hope it's orange I want a orange colored Gastrodon!

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    We could have a squirrel that's a lot like gastodon, actually in the grand canyon area there are two diffrent types of squirrels that evolved diffrently over time due to them not having contact with the squirrels on the other side of the canyon...
    Speaking of Gastodon, who thinks that it will show up in Isshu, and what color would it be... I hope it's orange I want a orange colored Gastrodon!

gastrosquirrel lol XD

no thnx i cant stand gastrodon

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
    well prinplup is kinda.....D: but Empoleon isn't ugly! final evos aren't suppose to be cute! They are suppose to be wickedly awesome beast. Why didn't they evolve Marshtomp? Did they feel as if Swampert was ugly :'(?

just asking, but out of all the 3 starters, who do you think will have the ugliest 2nd evo?

I would say that Prinplup is indeed the ugliest, but I love all of Piplup's forms anyways.

Years
    gastrosquirrel lol XD

no thnx i cant stand gastrodon
    How come Gastrodon is pretty powerful if you train it right or is it it's looks?

Wonder how many alternate formes we will see this gen.
    Also how many event pokemon that activate something in the game...
    GF went crazy with alternate formes and began to go crazy with pokemon that activate event's in game... just look at Zoroark... it can be encountered by sending the three beast's to pokemon BW... oh I can see it now... it's not going to be pretty for people who can't get the event's ... I can but some don't have wi-fi or don't have a toy'r'us or Gamestop near their home...

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015

How come Gastrodon is pretty powerful if you train it right or is it it's looks?

Wonder how many alternate formes we will see this gen.
    Also how many event pokemon that activate something in the game...
    GF went crazy with alternate formes and began to go crazy with pokemon that activate event's in game... just look at Zoroark... it can be encountered by sending the three beast's to pokemon BW... oh I can see it now... it's not going to be pretty for people who can't get the event's ... I can but some don't have wi-fi or don't have a toy'r'us or Gamestop near their home...

i just dont like it, not my style ^^"

i just hope they have only 1event the zoroark event, cuz im tired of that BS, im better off usin AR at least then i can get it unlimited -_-

Years
    I agree, Gastrodon's creep me out.
    How do they creep you out... is it the noise they make... it is quite destubing but not as much as it's pre evo... or is it the fluid that comes out of it's pre evo when it's hugged...
    Well hope this is the only in game event... though I must admit I personally like them but considering most can get them I don't want too many or I would feel bad do to fellow fan feeling left out...

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
    Umm...Idk why, maybe its because they are so freaking strong that I hate fighting them. Or it could be that they are butt-ugly. The noise is slightly annoying too. They aren't my type, that's for sure.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i just dont like water/ground types that much, mudkips line was the first time i ever did ^^" otherwise i dont use them
    i prefer to use different ground type combos ^^"

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    what about a pachirisu evolution, and a farfetch'd evolution?
    they need to have evolutions otherwise they remain boring. XD

Pokemon like Delibird and Farfetch'd and Ditto are unlikely to ever get evolutions because they're the trademark "gimmick" Pokemon. ):

Pachirisu might be reasonable to have an evo, though. Maybe~

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    my Pachee better be able to evolve! >:3 itll piss me off it they dont -_-

Years
    Pokemon like Delibird and Farfetch'd and Ditto are unlikely to ever get evolutions because they're the trademark "gimmick" Pokemon. ):

Pachirisu might be reasonable to have an evo, though. Maybe~
    Pachirisu should evolve and it's evo should be the new mascot... Pika is getting too boring... that i'm beginning to feel sorry for that poor rodent.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Pachirisu should evolve and it's evo should be the new mascot... Pika is getting too boring... that i'm beginning to feel sorry for that poor rodent.

YES!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!! *hugs* see im not the only oen who tihnks pikachu has become over used :P
    pachirisu should replace pikachu as the mascot& get a pre-ev, and an evolution :3
    then we would have one hell of a killer squirrel :3

and Pachee wont be underestimated anymore <3

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Looks like everyone is ignoring my posts now...

I hate you all...

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    You forgot the PICKLES!! (Old Spongebob reference ftw)

Fixed Version:
    Spoiler:

orely?

PS Anyone know what the name of this movie/show is? The one on Fuji TV now
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back