• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    not IMO, i tihnk its chill, my fiancee wears shorts like that, just not as short lol

ah well look up pokegear on bulbapedia they have a few pics of the old kind ^_^

do you live in the USA, Mexico, Japan, Europe, 99% of the world?
    if so then you know its the latest style amongst women these days.

and boys- one of the reasons this gen will be my favorite is it will be the first gen where i'm the age of the characters AND that's exactly how we all dress where i come from

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    It's certainly not a problem with me either and most of the male demographic. :P I'm not a fan of the boots though but I've never been able to understand females obsessions with boots...

lol indeed

ya boots, ill never understand shoes period, i mean hell i go barefoot everywhere except to stores with "no shoes no service" T^T

i have to say the grisl hair is different in a good way :3

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years

and boys- one of the reasons this gen will be my favorite is it will be the first gen where i'm the age of the characters AND that's exactly how we all dress where i come from

Minus the Pokeball hats right? :P

I like the more mature look (and the fact Lucas doesn't exist) and hope it translates into the game-play. Bring back 1st season inuendos. :P Not actually but exploring Hiun and crossing the Sky Arrow Bridge has me beyond excited!! I love exploring and these cities look marvelous!!

Years
    Why is this a problem? :P I saw the exact same style in a japanese fashion magazine my exchange student has and it's a pretty common sight in North America during the summer too so it's just a product of it's environment.
    Actually, guys usually wear shorts during the summer. And we would be killing ourselves with wearing a jacket during the hot season too

do you live in the USA, Mexico, Japan, Europe, 99% of the world?
    if so then you know its the latest style amongst women these days.

Women with self-respect or strippers? :P

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    lol indeed

ya boots, ill never understand shoes period, i mean hell i go barefoot everywhere except to stores with "no shoes no service" T^T

It can get cold here so shoes I understand (went barefoot for a day to school...it was gross and painful) but boots especially leather just look hideous to me. I hope they never make it into Pokemon, since Pokemon is obviously my perfect little world designed for me. :P
    Hair threw me off in the screen shots but it's really grown on me. It adds personality.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    lol indeed

Her hair reminds me of a swablu or Ambipalm's hair... the part sticking out but it is diffrent and in a good way like you just said.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    hey guy's, i'm getting ready to record and take pictures of Pokemon Sunday, i'll be back with updates before 8:00 EST

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Minus the Pokeball hats right? :P

I like the more mature look (and the fact Lucas doesn't exist) and hope it translates into the game-play. Bring back 1st season inuendos. :P Not actually but exploring Hiun and crossing the Sky Arrow Bridge has me beyond excited!! I love exploring and these cities look marvelous!!

ya i cant wait to explore [new regions name here]
    the best part is explorin the new region, catchin the new pokemon,& raisin them up into their new evolutions :3

adhdguitar

Newbie Pokémon Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2015
    Even though many of you are in denial, Dawn is going to leave, the female protagonist from black and white will join the group and get a starter, and Ash will obtain one or two of the starters through other means. Brock might possibly get one of the starters, but who knows.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    ya i cant wait to explore [new regions name here]
    the best part is explorin the new region, catchin the new pokemon,& raisin them up into their new evolutions :3

Isshu? Or do you mean the possible slightly changed english name? Yeah exploring the region is number one to me. That's why I love Hoenn so much, there's so many little unimportant awesome things to it. Like Underwater, the cave where you find TM Sunny Day, Shoal Cave, Pacificdog, the Regi's, the Dessert, Mirage Tower etc. More of that please!! =D

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Well true, that's the thing. The girl looks dressed for summer but the guy has more of a early spring/fall look to him. (Though more spring colours but whatever. :P)

i like the guys design, it fits me, i wear jackets/long sleeves even durin summer
    so its brilliant IMO ^_^

Isshu? Or do you mean the possible slightly changed english name? Yeah exploring the region is number one to me. That's why I love Hoenn so much, there's so many little unimportant awesome things to it. Like Underwater, the cave where you find TM Sunny Day, Shoal Cave, Pacificdog, the Regi's, the Dessert, Mirage Tower etc. More of that please!! =D

Isshu, ya i forgot the to put "USA version" in that lol

ya, same with johto it seems so straight forward, but everyone seems to miss the back trackin, the side quests and everythin else lol

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    WHOA. It never crossed my mind that Game Freak would create a Pokeworld based off the Western world...hahah! Awesome!

I'm still wondering about the legendaries though, they're like the focus of the main plot...

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    i like the guys design, it fits me, i wear jackets/long sleeves even durin summer
    so its brilliant IMO ^_^

Isshu, ya i forgot the to put "USA version" in that lol

ya, same with johto it seems so straight forward, but everyone seems to miss the back trackin, the side quests and everythin else lol

I get hot just thinking about wearing a jacket. :P

Yeah, the new routes in Johto were just awesome even if they were pointless they all just so beautiful. Cliff path was freaking awesome.

Years
    You know what odd if Hoin is based on NYC it's that it isn't the capitol of New york at all... but it is the US economic capitol... but it still makes little sence to me that it's the capitol...

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I get hot just thinking about wearing a jacket. :P

Yeah, the new routes in Johto were just awesome even if they were pointless they all just so beautiful. Cliff path was freaking awesome.

it wasnt pointless at all, dont insult johto -_-

and it was beautiful

well people tend to underestimate me cuz im skinny, so if i wear long sleeves they see it more realistic when they see my strength, otherwise they go "WTF how can that skinny bostard lift that much"

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Thinking of it, I believe we'll see Dawn obtaining one of the Starters, or having Ash and co. see them in the anime or the upcoming movie soon. Should Dawn recieve one, I'd say it'd be the Grass Snake since she has Piplup and Cydnaquil already. Brock, if he gets one, will most likely recieve the Water Otter. Leaving Ash with Pokablu ^.^

Dawn has a cyndaquil? since when?! I haven't been watching the anime for awhile now since it comes on at 6 a.m. where I live. I think that Mijumaru would be a good pkmn for Brock (I was bummed he didn't get chimchar). Though if he does get mijumaru then it better evolve into its final evo, they've neglected the water starters in the show for too long.

Ash will probably end up with Pokabu, if not him then Mijumaru but that isn't as likely.

Years
    it wasnt pointless at all, dont insult johto -_-

and it was beautiful

well people tend to underestimate me cuz im skinny, so if i wear long sleeves they see it more realistic when they see my strength, otherwise they go "WTF how can that skinny bostard lift that much"
    Lol, you are just so random with that last comment. I wonder how the gym leaders will look... when do they usually show the gym leaders anyways?

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Dawn has a cyndaquil? since when?! I haven't been watching the anime for awhile now since it comes on at 6 a.m. where I live. I think that Mijumaru would be a good pkmn for Brock (I was bummed he didn't get chimchar). Though if he does get mijumaru then it better evolve into its final evo, they've neglected the water starters in the show for too long.

Ash will probably end up with Pokabu, if not him then Mijumaru but that isn't as likely.

no ash ALWAYS gets the grass beginner, that wont change.

Pokemon Sunday is on :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back