• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    QUOTE:PiPVoda

Hmmm, well I don't know after revealing the starters and all this other info this week I don't expect a lot more. Though in the coming weeks I expect:

-Full map of Isshu region
    That Would be awesome!
    -Cover art
    But that would mean that they would have to reveal the mascots first
    - Evos of starters
    They'll make us wait ti'll the game is released
    - A few new pokemon revealed (maybe another 5-10 tops imo before b&w comes out)
    5-10 is a bit much, maybe like 2-3, they wanna leave the players surprised
    -Maybe some news on how to obtain Zoroark?
    Yeah! But atleast we know the mechanic of optaining it a.k.a The beasts
    - Release dates of black and white revealed
    That would be so so so so cool, even thought we know itll be some time around september!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Hmmm, well I don't know after revealing the starters and all this other info this week I don't expect a lot more. Though in the coming weeks I expect:

-Full map of Isshu region
    -Cover art
    - Evos of starters
    - A few new pokemon revealed (maybe another 5-10 tops imo before b&w comes out)
    -Maybe some news on how to obtain Zoroark?
    - Release dates of black and white revealed
    Well we going to learn how obtain Zorua acording to Serebii, and more pics as well as the aformentioned new pokemon, which I think might be the mascots or pokemon like munchlax, Weavile, ect.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Don;t you just love to hate Mijumaru!

Same as Solar, I'm not sticking around to watch PokeSunday. I'll just see the footage they release when it's uploaded. I just hate waiting, I think I will avoid Pokemon related stuff until the next June 10th - 15th. I have lots to keep me occupied, AC is starting on Neopets, Looking forward to Holidays and have revising to do, I need to go out more...

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    As I said they never release starter evos before the game is released...

Years

Same as Solar, I'm not sticking around to watch PokeSunday. I'll just see the footage they release when it's uploaded. I just hate waiting, I think I will avoid Pokemon related stuff until the next June 10th - 15th. I have lots to keep me occupied, AC is starting on Neopets, Looking forward to Holidays and have revising to do, I need to go out more...
    No, I don't love to hate Mijumaru:tired:. Well the only thing they are going to show in Pokemon sunday is the starters and that's about it, i'm guessing nothing new.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022

june 10th-15th isn't that far away really. I'm not gonna avoid but sooner or later I'm sure I'll get bored of speculating. I mean last sunday we were at 200 pages and now it's like in the 270s!

I'm looking forward to E4, maybe we'll have some pokemon info revealed there, but it's not till July.

As I said they never release starter evos before the game is released...

:tired:.................The games will be out sometime between september and early october. We will know the starter evos by then, since the games will be out and more than likely they will be posted on the web shortly after. :tired:

Last edited:

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    The hell is a Neopet? (AC?) Sounds stupid...like Mijumaru...Nah jk I'll say now that I am choosing Mijumaru and naming him Gayclown and then Duke Nukem when it evolves...I might not get good screenies or any at all because my internet crashes whenever anyone answers the house phone...which never stops ringing...

:tired:.................The games will be out sometime between september and early october. We will know the starter evos by then, since the games will be out and more than likely they will be posted on the web shortly after. :tired:

So we get the evos whenever the game is released...thats how it always is...we won't get them until release...

Last edited:

Years
    Wonder how the three mascots for BW? will look like we know two mascots for this gen at least Groudon and Kyogre... well we still don't know if they are even going to make remake... they better.... or if they will remake emerald only...

Years
    Wonder how the three mascots for BW? will look like we know two mascots for this gen at least Groudon and Kyogre... well we still don't know if they are even going to make remake... they better.... or if they will remake emerald only...
    Be sure to keep an eye out for hints when these games come out. Hoenn still needs its chance to really shine. =)

Years
    Didn't understand a word you just said MRAS
    I said that we know two of the 5 mascots for this gen, Kyogre and Groudon

Be sure to keep an eye out for hints when these games come out. Hoenn still needs its chance to really shine. =)
    Yeah, it does need a chance to shine the games that had to share their gen with the first remakes ever need a remake themselves.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    I'd hate it if half of the pokemon tradition was churning out remakes. I say no more! If certain pokemon are unavailable, then incorporate them in a new game.

Anyway - did you hear that apparently the next issue of CoroCoro is set to reveal a new pokemon. What are you guys hoping for?

Years
    I'd hate it if half of the pokemon tradition was churning out remakes. I say no more! If certain pokemon are unavailable, then incorporate them in a new game.

Anyway - did you hear that apparently the next issue of CoroCoro is set to reveal a new pokemon. What are you guys hoping for?
    Lol, we were already talking about the new pokemon in the next issue. I think it will be the mascots with the pics of the box art. Though it could be pokemon like munchlax and bonsly that help out in the resolution of the story.

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
    Years
    I hope they reveal like a compeletly new evelution line or a sayble evo

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Ooh Sableye needs an evolution for sure! :D

Woops, my bad ^^ Didn't know you were discussing it :P I think it'll just be a new, basic stage pokemon like Buizel was when it was revealed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back