• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

level.

Forgot about user titles
Years
  • this is what comes to mind when I see seaking evolving

The Generation Five Speculation Thread

It's totally going to get a poison type and the ability poison point.
    Which will make it useless...

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016

Tried to sharpen it up a bit to focus more on the pink thing on the road. Don't particularly care either way but to me it just looks like a giant ass Pokemon.

then i guess it's just my imagination... no, to me i DEFINITELY see bike wheels- and i'm almost certain it's facing diagonally- with green pidgeot hair and a red jacket with green decor

Esmas

General
    Years
  • that looks BEASTLY!
    i hate that whole family but that would make them instantly worth it- like getting a zubat/golbat to get a Crobat
    I hate Crobat. I still think Game Freak could make another evolution :3 I mean, it's smaller than Golbat (from what I can see), and it looks theoretically weaker (aside from it's manly purpleness). I'd rather battle a puny winged fairy than a large, mean-looking, blood-sucking bat with an open mouth. Crobat's like "ima poison you!" and Golbat's like "ima eat you...twice!!"[/random]

Anyway, Seaking's the least of my worries. Though that'd be totally awesome (I imagine there would be complaint about prettiness, but meh), most of Johto's Pokémon need evolutions badly, and Hoenn in some areas. Dunsparce, Shuckle, Jynx, Mr. Mime, etc.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • Forgive me if this has already been mentioned as I'm pretty sure it has, I've tried my best to read through every page but my eyes can only take so much...is anyone else really dissapointed that these screenshots don't show a partner Pokemon? I really loved them in HGSS...

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I Have a Idea for a Bug Type Legendary. It Is A Giant Ant and Its Name Is Antlor or Antlord.
    To Me It Sounds Awesome. So If You Can Tell Me What You Think I Would Appreciate It. :)

Esmas

General
    Years
  • Forgive me if this has already been mentioned as I'm pretty sure it has, I've tried my best to read through every page but my eyes can only take so much...is anyone else really dissapointed that these screenshots don't show a partner Pokemon? I really loved them in HGSS...
    Oh yeah, I just noticed that...OH MY GOD GAME FREAK YOU RUINED IT.
    Partner Pokémon were like the highlight of any game for me :(

DarkJ

HOUNDOOM FTW! :D
    Years
  • I hate Crobat. I still think Game Freak could make another evolution :3 I mean, it's smaller than Golbat (from what I can see), and it looks theoretically weaker (aside from it's manly purpleness). I'd rather battle a puny winged fairy than a large, mean-looking, blood-sucking bat with an open mouth. Crobat's like "ima poison you!" and Golbat's like "ima eat you...twice!!"[/random]

Anyway, Seaking's the least of my worries. Though that'd be totally awesome (I imagine there would be complaint about prettiness, but meh), most of Johto's Pokémon need evolutions badly, and Hoenn in some areas. Dunsparce, Shuckle, Jynx, Mr. Mime, etc.

I like the idea of a Shuckle evo aswell. Maybe with better attack stats?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • really? oh man. I kinda got excited about a Jynx evo then... haha. where'd you hear that??
    They didn't he and some others think that jynx is going to be ignored because of the controversy which I don't get i mean it was only black because it's a shadow, Jynx is only held together by it's psychic powers, I mean in one of the pokemon stadium games when it was defeated all that was left behind was her clothes and her hair... I read this in bulbapedia.

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    ok just a quick flash back to the cycling road trainer speculation- i fixed it up so you could see what's under the flash better
    it's not that good but you can see it better

Esmas

General
    Years
  • I like the idea of a Shuckle evo aswell. Maybe with better attack stats?
    Yeah. But really...why is Shuckle Bug-type?! xD; Its evolution better not be the same >:

Look at this:
    Spoiler:

H-King

Elite Four Will Fan
    Years
    The pictures are probobly from a early version so not all the features have been programed into the game yet.

DarkJ

HOUNDOOM FTW! :D
    Years
  • They didn't he and some others think that jynx is going to be ignored because of the controversy which I don't get i mean it was only black because it's a shadow, Jynx is only held together by it's psychic powers, I mean in one of the pokemon stadium games when it was defeated all that was left behind was her clothes and her hair... I read this in bulbapedia.
    Oh yeah. I remember when all that kicked off. Bit pathetic if I'm honest! :/ Oh no a black pokemon. Grow
    up please! :P

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    oh also looking at the city-scape, does anyone else notice the shadows on the buildings? maybe the change at different times of day?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Yeah. But really...why is Shuckle Bug-type?! xD; Its evolution better not be the same >:

Look at this:
    Spoiler:
    wow that shell looks like a berry blender( which shuckle does). I don't like the bones though other than that it's great. Go shuckleblender,lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back