• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    It'd be cool to see a grass type Koala starter, a fire lemur, and a water elephant.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • I would like to visit a underwater city like that, just imagine exploring an underwater castle with tons of fish and other water pokemon swimming by.

I liked the idea (probably cause it was mine :P) that you have to revisit Sootopolis because of a story ark giving you access to Hoenn and as close to an underwater city as we've had so far. Except do to limitations Sootopolis is the only part of Hoenn that is accessible. Or maybe the Ocean, so Pacificdog and Mossdeep City as well.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Hmm, I know the game is based off of japan and stuff, but what about introducing a dragon pokemon that is based off of a Chinese Dragon? We could finally have a fire/dragon type, or the dark side of one dark/dragon. I think that would be pretty cool

otakulily

Pokemon is okay, I guess.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    I think that if it has good music all the other sound would have to match it like the using an hm sound or headbutt and the talking to someone click sound and the going through a door swoosh and stuff like that
    Adding too many sound effects can make the game kind of annoying though. I hate it when games add a sound effect when you walk EVERY SINGLE STEP. Though, I agree that the music in Pokemon is above average as far as video games go, especially for a DS, considering its crappy speakers.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • If we could only have one dragon pokemon this generation i would want it to be Dragon/Electric with the special ability: Levitate, probably as the Psudolegendary.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • i think that Tauros and Miltank will have/need a pre-evo, linking the two. Then it evolves through being male or female at a certain level.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I still can't see pg133.. can someone fix that problem. Are they going to add new area's in the Hoenn remakes they did so for FRLG and HGSS with the Sevii islands and the new routes west of cianwood, so are they going to add the islands based on ryukyu islands which are south of realworld Kyushu, or let us access those parts of Hoenn we couldn't in the Originals like the large island west of cycling road and the other small islands surrounding Hoenn.

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • LOL...everytime i check this place out it's full of awesome deviant art ...anyways the puma idea is pwnsome..i always thought y aren't they making more pokemons based on big cat's...they're so majestic !!

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • the underwater city would be cool, if they dont add another 100 water type pokemon!!! I'm still curious of this new vehicle mentioned. Somebody said a car but think about it, the player is still just a 10 year old, he wouldnt hav his drivers license yet! Though, i cant think of another unusual vehicle that would make much of a differance to the bike. unless the bike isnt included in the next game, then they should do a scooter or skateboard. mayb even a hover scooter or hoverboard.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • There's this thing called cyndaquil

Whoops, forgot that. XD
    So....What other types of cities do you think we'll see? We've already thought of a PokéAtlantis. what next?

(oh finally, PC's working again)

What are you high?? There's 2 dozen dsi exclusive games. -.-

inb4learntoresearch

Notice that I said the word 'RETAIL' in my sentence, retail means games sold physically in stores, there's no such as thing as DSi games like that, only games bought off of DSiWare are exclusive to DSi, not shop-bought games.

inb4learntoreadstuffthoroughly

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2010
    Hmm... I like references to real cities/places too. Like in the movies: Alto Mare is based on Venice and Alamos Town is based on Barcelona. So i'd like to see Greek and/or Egyptian cities in the game =D

And I want more places that you really have to "discover" (go through a maze of trees/caves, surfing/diving/waterfalls...), but not only to get to special Pokémon, also with an interesting story behind them, people to talk to...

Ow and seriously, trainers with a dark skin? (Black & White, would be nice to introduce them now :p)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I would love to be able to fight Pokemon in their overworld sprites at some points like guard Pokemon for one of the evil teams or something. Two Houndoom sitting outside of the Dark Tower... or sumptin' haha

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • hey maybe Nintendo will realize that a good portion of their fan base is older than ten and they'll make the main heroes older even as I type this I realize its not going to happen :(

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • hey maybe Nintendo will realize that a good portion of their fan base is older than ten and they'll make the main heroes older even as I type this I realize its not going to happen :(

HAHAHAAH! You never know :) I hope they do anyway. Like in the 12-1 age range. Or maybe 13-15 is too old.

I can just imagine your partner Pokemon walking off to fight with another Pokemon and you can watch their over world sprite battling. It won't be like the normal battling set as you're not in control, but you're watching them so they'll use the sprites. If you get me :)

~Gary~

PSN: xAzureZePhYr.
    Years
  • HAHAHAAH! You never know :) I hope they do anyway. Like in the 12-1 age range. Or maybe 13-15 is too old.

I can just imagine your partner Pokemon walking off to fight with another Pokemon and you can watch their over world sprite battling. It won't be like the normal battling set as you're not in control, but you're watching them so they'll use the sprites. If you get me :)
    I wish that'd be true.....

i'd have lots of fun watching the overworlds of pokemon battling
    but nintendo i think may do so!

but we'l have to wait untill nintendo does so

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2010
    Ok, responding to the chat that happened earlier on about the sound effects, what if, they installed two bars in the Options tab which gave you the choice to toggle how high or low you want the sound effects/BGM. I know, that if you only want it lowered, you can just turn the volume down, but I've always wanted just the Music to play, not the sound effects when I use cut! Just a suggestion. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back