• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
  • IKNORIGHT Purugly is very ugly. Maybe Purrdy?

Anyway, I wish that we get a REAL jungle.

Or maybe a Rainforest (did you know the Amazon rainforest and other rainforests make their own rain? By releasing mass amounts of unused water that the tree's absorbed as water vapour, which -thanks to the wind- collects up and becomes dense enough to fall as rain.) now, if they could replicate that effect on the games I'd be very impressed.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2010
    I want to be able to go to the moon with a rocket, GF. (Clefairy, Lunatone... what other "moon"-pokémon do we have?) xD And since we're in the rocket, we can go to other planets. *So not going to happen ;_;*

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    I still want sky routes with Fly. D: And a sky town, or like. a civilization living on a blimp.. or something :]

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    A rainforest would be awesome! Lots of Bug, Grass, and Poison types. I can already imagine Croagunk and Tropius in there,

Years
  • Oh moon wouldn't be great, but maybe a meteor shower or site? Maybe as a mini-quest see a meteor shower and then have access to space Pokemon at night?

I wish for some real ancient ruins....like Indiana Jones!

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    I want like. A huge Dessert area, most of the region, and then have some Oasis in the middle of it where plant life is abundant, maybe even almost a rainforest, and then have an ocean somewhere with an island with a more moderate climate.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I have this feeling that I am going to be skimped on Poison Types this gen... I really hope not though. There are still so many Spiders, Scorpions, sea creatures, and basically everything that can be poisonous! And I can't get our Hakking idea out of my head! :3

Tree_x

Breeder
    Years
  • I have this feeling that I am going to be skimped on Poison Types this gen... I really hope not though. There are still so many Spiders, Scorpions, sea creatures, and basically everything that can be poisonous! And I can't get our Hakking idea out of my head! :3

More Spiders would be nice since Aridos is the only Poke in the game that can learn Spider Web D:

Years
  • But it would fit Komodo perfectly.

Oh, here's a pic:

Spoiler:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2015
    Just wanted to say, with the extra evo's on old pokemon? You know why it's so weird?
    It's their eyes...
    I dunno is it just me? All of the evo's that were released same gen, or to be more fair, same handheld, have similar eyes. The evolutions that came on D/P/Pt seemed to have different eyes. I think they should take a lesson from our own PokeCommunity spriters... If they could fix this problem, we'd be good to go on new evo's for old poke's.

And yes. some Pokemon should get scrapped. Bidoof, Game Freak will see you now

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I still wanna see a Rapidash Pegasus evolution. That would certainly make for an interesting Fire/Flying type. If not Rapidash, it could be a split evo for Ponyta...

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Maybe Ponyta could have two new spilt evolutions

Ponyta --> Rapidash (Unicorn) [Fire]
    Ponyta --> Pegadash (Pegasus) [Fire/Flying]
    Ponyta --> Zepraflare (Zebra) [Fire/Psychic?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back