• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    we need another dog pokemon period
    and a cat pokemon that doesn't suck
    like..... i grass type cat
    or a fire type

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Do any of you think its possible that the 5th generation might just include a Mawhile evolution ? I mean, a LOT of people loveee the Pokemon, and lots of Mawhile fans have been begging for better stats for the cute pokemon .
    i sure hope so , mawhiles speed is always turnin me off, but it IS one of my favs :3

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Do any of you think its possible that the 5th generation might just include a Mawhile evolution ? I mean, a LOT of people loveee the Pokemon, and lots of Mawhile fans have been begging for better stats for the cute pokemon .

I'm thinking we are going to get a few more lines added to pokemon who have none so it is possible that mawhile will get one but until there is more info its best not to keep your hopes too high

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    we need another dog pokemon period
    and a cat pokemon that doesn't suck
    like..... i grass type cat
    or a fire type

i still think the johto trio are cats, they look more like cats then any dogs ive seen :P

so ya more puppies :3
    and another kitty thats NOT normal, a dark type would be cool!

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    i still think the johto trio are cats, they look more like cats then any dogs ive seen :P

so ya more puppies :3
    and another kitty thats NOT normal, a dark type would be cool!

i sorta see Absol as a dark type cat-
    we need an ABSOL PREVO

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I think it's Hong Kong... not very logical for Ash to travel to New York or San Francisco x_X;, or at least I would think.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I think it's Hong Kong... not very logical for Ash to travel to New York or San Francisco x_X;, or at least I would think.

too close, its not far away from japan at all, an olympic swimmer could swim between them lol

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    I think it's Hong Kong... not very logical for Ash to travel to New York or San Francisco x_X;, or at least I would think.

hong kong isn't far away from Japan
    plus, you gotta look at the evidence a few pages back- Huin City and NYC loook EXACTLY the same

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015

hong kong isn't far away from Japan
    plus, you gotta look at the evidence a few pages back- Huin City and NYC loook EXACTLY the same

and its even creepier how it looks the EXACT same from all the spots IVE been to -_-

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I seriously think that Persian and Glameow should have been dark types... they could have added the dark type to persian in gen 2 like they did with the steel type and Magnemite and Magneton. The only cat pokemon that I think really deserves the normal type is Skitty and it evolution.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I seriously think that Persian and Glameow should have been dark types... they could have added the dark type to persian in gen 2 like they did with the steel type and Magnemite and Magneton. The only cat pokemon that I think really deserves the normal type is Skitty and it evolution.

your so right XD

persian is super evil anyways lol :P

Major_Tom

Ground control to Major Tom
    Years
  • We need a tiger, leopard, panther, some sort of wild cat. Persian doesn't count because it's an overgrown house cat.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • and its even creepier how it looks the EXACT same from all the spots IVE been to -_-
    That is really creepy... maybe game freak decided to follow you around every where at some point in your life to get future ideas for their future games... lol.
    Wonder what new fire,grass, and water moves they will introduce this gen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back