• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Generation ~

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
    my old scizor owned it had horrible stats but for some resond it owned...it moveset was weried it was...quick atk,u turn,iron head, sword dance dont remeber item but it wasnt the one were u can only chose one move

also had a golem who owned max atk iv....item focaus sash weird right XD im creative...move explosion and cant remebre rest thats the only move i used

Last edited:

Goldenhammerhead

Super Smash Bros Brawl FTW!
    Years
    my old scizor owned it had horrible stats but for some resond it owned...it moveset was weried it was...quick atk,u turn,iron head, sword dance dont remeber item but it wasnt the one were u can only chose one move

I always used

life orb scizor
    adamant 252 att/speed
    iron head
    agility
    night slash
    x scissor

Also gotta love iron head flinch hax.

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
    also had a golem who owned max atk iv....item focaus sash weird right XD im creative...move explosion and cant remebre rest thats the only move i used

my fav move on my scizor was quick atk and u turn....

wow mcash owned me with one poke....stupid spore sub and focasu punch

Last edited:

Goldenhammerhead

Super Smash Bros Brawl FTW!
    Years

my fav move on my scizor was quick atk and u turn....

wow mcash owned me with one poke....stupid spore sub and focasu punch

sounds like you need help with competetive sets.....

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    They work fine for me :/

And maybe before starting the thread you should talk it over with ABYAY and Loto.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I think I can guess it...

He wants to be elite because he's beaten other elite members but he isn't yet?

Just a guess...

Back