• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Generation ~

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
    I'll battle you. I need practice with this new team...

@Ooka: Yes he was really upset cause he beat you twice and he thought that he was better than anyone on this clan.In the first battle I beat him, now he got a really lucky hax agains one of my pokes. Well I won't say anything...

Years

@Ooka: Yes he was really upset cause he beat you twice and he thought that he was better than anyone on this clan.In the first battle I beat him, now he got a really lucky hax agains one of my pokes. Well I won't say anything...
    What a shame.My appearance seem to have bought bad luck to The Generation:(
    Someone's already leaving over an increase in rank.I'm really only here to enjoy battling people so I really don't care about rank except when I'm harassed for being low rank.

Years
    O.O

Ok! I have to improve with this team. And what is better than battling...

@Lala: Dunno, anyone have his own opinions. If he thinks that this clan is unfair, then fine with him...
    Someone just shoved a PM in my face about the Pokelounge.Here's the exact message:
    I am finding battlers for the best upcoming battlers paradise. We are not strong in numbers as of yet, but we hope to gain them. We are totally open to new ideas, and value each member's output. So, if you decide to join, please put me as a referrer.

Theres nowhere out of reach for the https://pokelounge.com

If you want to see what kind of battler material we have, feel free to battle me, or the famed Ooka. I'm always up for a battle.

Thankyou for reading, at the very least.
    Anyway,yeah.It's his opinion.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well, I see that you've joined, so that must mean you got there.

Btw, g2g, but I'll be back in about an hour looking for a battle.

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
    Yup... really, tomorrow will be a better day for me I guess. I need more practice and a little more luck dude, how much HP have your dude?

Well after a really unlucky day: I lost 4 matches: One by hax,the other because I made a BIG mistake and the last one was a PWNage... Well I guess tomorrow will be a better day, right? Logging off...

Years

I feel bad for him. What do you say? :/

Feel free to battle me anytime. :)

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Meh, why should you feel sorry for him? It only shows cockyness when you quit something because you aren't moving up in rank.

Years
    Meh, why should you feel sorry for him? It only shows cockyness when you quit something because you aren't moving up in rank.
    That and greed.It also shows that you aren't truthfully in this place for fun,you're here for fame.(Which is useless unless it gives you automatic wins:laugh::P)

Back