• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Generation ~

silver%

thinking..this will take a min
    Years
    ok with this here is my idea

since there will be 3 battles for this round who ever wins by the most gets a pass to the championship battle.wait then again let me rethink that....

double checking yea it fits...6 ppl 3 battles and whoever does best gets a pass to the championship round.lets find out the results of round one battle though

Last edited:

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Sorry about that Lennys my gf dragged me into her car for a while and I couldn't really make my move.

silver%

Years
    ok with this here is my idea

since there will be 3 battles for this round who ever wins by the most gets a pass to the championship battle.wait then again let me rethink that....

double checking yea it fits...6 ppl 3 battles and whoever does best gets a pass to the championship round.lets find out the results of round one battle though

loto did you see this

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    oooookay....I could've said 1000 things there, but I'll shutup. lol I'm so stupid.

I highly doubt I can get the match between Ooka and I on youtube today, so I'll do it tomorrow most likely. It's also very very long, and I gotta cut even more than than what I did the last time.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    It's gonna be 6 next round then 3 the round after silver. When theres 3 people left each have to battle each other and whoever gets the most wins wins the tournament.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    okay, so I'm going to use an example here. Let's say me, Loto, and Ooka get to the finals. Is it going to be like this?

ABYAY vs. Ooka
    ABYAY vs. Loto

Ooka vs. ABYAY
    Ooka vs. Loto

Loto vs. ABYAY
    Loto vs. Ooka

Is that how it's going to work? I know there's some repeated battles.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Yes thats how it's gonna work. Everyone does 2 battles. Hopefully we don't end up having a 3 way tie. =x

silver%

Years
    lets do it with points

lets say player a battles player b and c and wins 3-0 4-0 thats 7 points while player c battles a and b and is 5-0 and 0-6 thats -1 points lets do it that way i think that would make it more interesting

okay, so I'm going to use an example here. Let's say me, Loto, and Ooka get to the finals. Is it going to be like this?

ABYAY vs. Ooka
    ABYAY vs. Loto

Ooka vs. ABYAY
    Ooka vs. Loto

Loto vs. ABYAY
    Loto vs. Ooka

Is that how it's going to work? I know there's some repeated battles.

~_~** way to show the faith abyay i hope were paired up lol revenge would be sweet -_-

Who wants to batle me......?

i could battle you but i would need to go down the street to get on wifi in like 30 mins

Last edited:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Who's up for a battle?

Oh, and can you add this to the first post Loto?

https://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u54/Ooka_100/Memberofthegeneration-1.png
    ~ The Generation ~

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    lets do it with points

lets say player a battles player b and c and wins 3-0 4-0 thats 7 points while player c battles a and b and is 5-0 and 0-6 thats -1 points lets do it that way i think that would make it more interesting

~_~** way to show the faith abyay i hope were paired up lol revenge would be sweet -_-

i could battle you but i would need to go down the street to get on wifi in like 30 mins

Were not doing it by points and let me show you why. I'll show you with Loto ABYAY and Ooka again.

Loto beats ABYAY 1-0 and Ooka 1-0.

Ooka beats ABYAY 6-0.

Ooka would win even though Loto won more battles and beat Ooka. Were doing it the way I posted and thats that.

Yeah I'll add that to the first post Ooka.

Last edited:

silver%

Years
    Were not doing it by points and let me show you why. I'll show you with Loto ABYAY and Ooka again.

Loto beats ABYAY 1-0 and Ooka 1-0.

Ooka beats ABYAY 6-0.

Ooka would win even though Loto won more battles and beat Ooka. Were doing it the way I posted and thats that.

Yeah I'll add that to the first post Ooka.

mk w/e floats your boat i guess

Ooka

Years
    Alright, I don't think I've ever battled you before. I'll put a team together real quick and meet you online.

Ooka

Years
    Doggone it, I hope this works :P

Freaking wi-fi has been screwing up all day. I hope it isn't mine...

Last edited:

Ooka

Years
    Wow, nice way to jump to conclusions. I could have easily woken up, Put you to sleep, set up a Gigantic Sub, Stockpiled a few times, then baton passed them... I hate when people think they're winning because of the numbers....

Back