• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Generation ~

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Well I'm finally home...someone wanna give me some updates on whats going on while I've been gone?

Also I'm looking for a UU battle.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Well, I faced Ooka and lalapizzame (just a couple of standard battles.) me vs. lala was really epic (link in sig), and me vs. Ooka was epic as well. (still getting it together.)

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well I'm finally home...someone wanna give me some updates on whats going on while I've been gone?

Also I'm looking for a UU battle.

I don't know if you're still online, but I'm always looking for a UU battle.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Well sorry about that. I went to eat and then my gf came over but I'm back now and ready for that UU battle. See you online.

Ooka

Years
    Sorry, I was in a battle with Dark_Azelf.

I'm up for it now if you're still online. I'll go on and wait, and I guess I'll see if you show up.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Yeah I noticed you both were on and figured you were battling him. I'm on wifi with an invite up. Good luck. I need to get used to UU I'm prob not that good at it. Need to learn the metagame more.

Ooka

Years
    Hey Loto, I won my tourney match, and sublime left Pokemon battling, so shouldn't we be starting the next round now?

Back