• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Graphics Lounge [Resources included]

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
I really hate when I'm stuck with a block

I want to find the best image for a new icon. I like this one, but its starting to feel old!
I'm thinking something with yuri in it <3

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
Years
I want to share something that I bumped into on the net.

It's a really useful online tool that provides you countless sets of complementing colors and palettes that you can eye-dropper and use for your art, if you aren't able to find the suitable color from the color picker on your graphics program. Check it out:-

Linky

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
Graphic Designer searched!

So I know there are a lot of talented people on this forum.

I need a graphic designer, because I'm developing an app. Recently, I had a guy from this forum before, and because of reasons we decided that he should go out of our team. The app I'm developing, will first be on iOS, and after that, it has a high chance of coming out on Android, too. It's a game, abit like Whack a Mole, but with more possibilities and better. The idea is completely made, and so is 40% of it's coding.
If you want to join, you will get paid, a whopping 33,3% of the profit. This is, because there's also another guy in our team, who makes the songs, SFX, etc.

If you're interested, please PM me, if you have any questions, be sure to leave them below! Thanks for you time.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Moved your thread here pokewalker. You can't threads like that. If you don't get many offers though feel free to PM me with the details and I may consider it.

moments.

quixotic
Years
Anyone got any unfinished / work in progress pieces I can have a crack at? I need some motivation to make more graphics, and starting from scratch is not what I am looking for right now... I don't mind if they are LP / tags or anything else, just need something to get the cogs turning... Anybody? ;D

moments.

quixotic
Years
Thanks a lot, I haven't had a look at it yet (need to get on my other computer) but I'll try have a fiddle later on and let you know how it goes! :D

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
Years
I want to share something that I bumped into on the net.

It's a really useful online tool that provides you countless sets of complementing colors and palettes that you can eye-dropper and use for your art, if you aren't able to find the suitable color from the color picker on your graphics program. Check it out:-

Linky

psh. who needs sites like that when you've got a natural eye for color combos? : )

Abnegation said:
Welcome back, sticking around long CME?

most likely. I'm always looking for ways to procrastinate, aha.

Back