• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~The Harry Potter Fanclub~*

NocturnAmber

2nd of Elite Nocturns
Years
  • Got the Book and I'm on Chapter 13... What chapter is everyone else on?

Now I'm on 18... OMG this is so great, and intense. Its getting really good now.

Last edited:

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • Well, I finished the book, and it was AMAZING. Nothing short of brilliant, in my opinion. If anyone else has finished and would like to talk about it, feel free to PM me. Once a lot more of us have read, we'll start to discuss it. :D

And, everyone, please try to add a little bit more to your pots. I know there's something like a four-word limit and 25 characters or such, but I'd like to try and keep this place open and running. Thank you! (And welcome our two new members!)

NocturnAmber

2nd of Elite Nocturns
    Years
  • okay no problem, Ya I can't wait to finish it. My darn Allergies are kicking in over drive today.

I just finished chapter 19 and I am very happy about things. But love to discuss it when I finish it.

Congrats on finishing tempest.

its almost nine and I just reached Chapter 24... A bit sad now... if your reading you'll find out why.

Last edited:

Double 7

Speedy Agent 0007
    Years
  • im reading order of the pheonix right now. Im on chapter 2. It took me an hour to read the first chapter. My cousin reads so fast she read the whole book the day she got it! ( which was yesterday )

NocturnAmber your probably sad because someone/thing ( im not saying who to people who didn't read the chapter ) died.

Congrats on finishing tempest!

NocturnAmber

2nd of Elite Nocturns
    Years
  • Im on 28 now, I'll stop at 30 for tonight and pick up the 5 more tomorrow.

Wow... If you haven't started reading it or picked it up you really really should. I can't believe what I've read and learned so far, OMG its just so Unbelievable.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • O man everyones got to finish it soon, I'm dying to talk to someone about it (I think the Muggle.net forums open Tuesday.) Ever since I put the book down last night I've wanted to just blurt it all out, so I finally can accept all that's happen.
    I have an idea on what I think and hope Rowling should do next. (its not an eight instalement).

NocturnAmber

2nd of Elite Nocturns
    Years
  • I so just finished it... I couldn't put it down after the 30th chapter I just kept on reading and I'm so glad I finished it.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • ooooh can I join the fanclub? I have reread every harry potter book. When I get the last one I plan on trying to read every single harry potter book straight in one night. It is possible since I read very fast.

Anyway Rowling is going to create a harry potter encyclopedia soon isnt she? Also I heard there is going to be a harry potter theme park in California. Things are going great for harry potter now

Also if the position is still open can I get the deputy position?

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
  • i just finished, it was amazing, i was on the Snape chapter last night at like one in the morning and i fell asleep, xD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I'm halfway into it right now. Only got a copy yesterday though...

Gotta admit, dodging spoilers at school is much harder than online!! xD

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • Glad everyone is so interested and far in the book! I hope everyone gets a chance to read it, it is so good. And the ending was quite a surprise!

Welcome, Omni Reaper. I'm going to hold off the Deputy position for a bit, if you don't mind. But I'll definitely pick someone before I leave on vacation, I need somebody to look after the club while I'm gone. :D

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Fine. I won't discuss the book yet. ;;
    But the 7th book had to be one of my favourites, probably tied with either Chamber of Secrets or Half-Blood Prince. <3 Rowling went out of her way with this one, it's quite spectacular. *shoves her smartypants glasses up the bridge of her nose, clearing her throat and organizing her stack of papers*

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
  • at memory:

spoiler of the end of book 7, beware!!!!
    Spoiler:

Back