• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hunger Games [GAME OVER]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    yeah that's what he was saying
    I don't find him all that suspicious but he insulted monkeys
    my sock monkey takes personal offense

and right now I'm not sure who to vote for otherwise because my mind keeps switching between two separate mafia games haha

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    Ooooh, that puzzle was fun :o

I know ninja got the info, but would anyone care to say what the answer was? I'm guessing two but it would still be fun to know ^^

Years
    Well I have to vote for someone, so it might as well be the most suspicious looking person. That has to be comic with his sudden reveal. It really does look like a half-baked mafia tactic so either he's a mafia and is going to learn a valuable lesson, or he's innocent and is going to learn a valuable lesson.

[KILL] ComicFanatic

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Ooooh, that puzzle was fun :o

I know ninja got the info, but would anyone care to say what the answer was? I'm guessing two but it would still be fun to know ^^

The answer was person D, the one who said that there were four liars. Message me if you want me to explain why :)

I'm going to cast my vote as,
    [KILL]ComicFanatic
    Since no one has any other ideas, and the votes are already stacked very high. The chances of him surviving are very low now. And I agree with everything said so far. He spoke badly, and put suspicion upon himself and now will pay the price. However his point was valid, if badly made. And we should be careful about who we choose to lean on for support.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I agree that his point was valid, which is why I'll prove myself. Tonight. Join me at the river and nobody will die, so long as no vigilantes or anything goes haywire. I can't protect people if they don't show up at the river though.

Circuit

Years
    I agree that his point was valid, which is why I'll prove myself. Tonight. Join me at the river and nobody will die, so long as no vigilantes or anything goes haywire. I can't protect people if they don't show up at the river though.

But that's providing that Careers can't roleblock you. We don't know if they can or not, and its a big risk to take if they can. You're asking people to group together, for a theory that possibly could get one of us killed guaranteed.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    But that's providing that Careers can't roleblock you. We don't know if they can or not, and its a big risk to take if they can. You're asking people to group together, for a theory that possibly could get one of us killed guaranteed.

My only argument against anything else is that if we are all split, we'll get killed anyway. :/ So we can either bundle up and it's basically a random kill OR we all be split and it's just luck that we don't get into a zone the Careers pick.

Circuit

Years
    My only argument against anything else is that if we are all split, we'll get killed anyway. :/ So we can either bundle up and it's basically a random kill OR we all be split and it's just luck that we don't get into a zone the Careers pick.

Let's be fair, if a lot of people agree to sit in the River tonight the Careers are highly likely to choose the River as the place to target, whilst trying to negate your power to confirm this theory too.
    That said they may also target other zones already confident they know if they can target you or not with roleblock. They may try and go for other zones, hoping to catch out some distrusting member of the group.
    Really, the odds remain the same since we have no insight into the Careers plans.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Let's be fair, if a lot of people agree to sit in the River tonight the Careers are highly likely to choose the River as the place to target, whilst trying to negate your power to confirm this theory too.
    That said they may also target other zones already confident they know if they can target you or not with roleblock. They may try and go for other zones, hoping to catch out some distrusting member of the group.
    Really, the odds remain the same since we have no insight into the Careers plans.

Yeah. :/ Well I guess just do whatever you want, everyone. I'm fairly confident I'm immune completely, but if you don't want to trust that, I understand. I think we'll be secure at the river, but yeah. I'm basically a huge target now against the Careers if they decide to test my theory and nobody shows up at the river but me. :P

Circuit

Years
    Yeah. :/ Well I guess just do whatever you want, everyone. I'm fairly confident I'm immune completely, but if you don't want to trust that, I understand. I think we'll be secure at the river, but yeah. I'm basically a huge target now against the Careers if they decide to test my theory and nobody shows up at the river but me. :P

You're taking a big risk to your life. But you could also use this as a ploy to trick us and keep yourself too, which would almost remove any risk for you, but I don't think you'd do that.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    So, because we have to vote, I'm just going to [EXECUTE] ComicFanatic, because he's been acting out of the ordinary the most.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    You're taking a big risk to your life. But you could also use this as a ploy to trick us and keep yourself too, which would almost remove any risk for you, but I don't think you'd do that.

What do you mean by "keep yourself too"? But I do hear what you mean besides that.

Circuit

Years
    What do you mean by "keep yourself too"? But I do hear what you mean besides that.
    Typo, I meant you could keep yourself safe by tricking us. But as I said, that's only a theory, not something I myself believe you'd do, especially at this stage in the game.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    I'm gonna go ahead and choose Comic for today. Because a) no one disses the monkey and b) I feel a hunch about him. He's probably not a Career, but I feel something weird, I dont know why...

KILL [ComicFanatic]

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    i really don't understand why everyone is so trusting of Klippy and so distrusting of Comic now, but it seems pretty certain that he's going to be executed with 10 votes already... and if he really is a career i suppose i'll be learning a 'valuable lesson' alongside him. but still i'd rather not jump on the bandwagon.

KILL [Sonata]

for Klippy's experiment to work, it really is important for everyone to go to the River though, or else the Careers won't have any reason to search in there. so i'll be going there as well then.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Tbh, I don't trust Klippy. I know in ALL OF THE GAMES THAT HES PLAYED, he's pretty good at making the games crazy. I'm not saying he's a Career, or the Medic, but I am taking his advice with a grain of salt.

Circuit

Years
    The thing is understanding people and the habits they have. ComicFanatic as a younger member stands out to me because of his instant aggression towards Klippy, which is something I recognise that a younger member might do to appear innocent himself, and throw someone he knows is good into deep waters. So there is that.

Klippy so far hasn't made himself such an outstanding character, but his ability to save everyone guaranteed is mighty suspicious, simply because I don't understand how such a powerful ability would in any way prove beneficial to the health of the game. It would slow things down and prevent a lot of development. That, and its such a risky statement to believe right now.

Circuit

Years
    so aiden, will you be releasing the information quite soon?

No. When the information would help give insight into the situation I'll release it. For now it will just cause confusion and arguments we could do without. I will say this however. Think hard about the decisions you make for tonight.

Back