• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hunger Games [GAME OVER]

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    So it's not ComicFanatic? Hmmm... The only other person I see as a suspect is Klippy, but I'm not that desperate to vote for him lmao

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Well, you and eros said to think this through, and what that implies is that comic is innocent, since he's the majority vote now.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Well, you and eros said to think this through, and what that implies is that comic is innocent, since he's the majority vote now.

I said think about your actions tonight. I've said nothing about being careful with the voting.

Years
    I'M A CAREER!!!!!
    Could someone just please vote [me]?? Please??
    I'm gonna die anyway, might as well just get it done quicker.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    A lot of people have. The wait time will be the same regardless, so just take the time to come to terms with your fate :P

Yukari

...Yeah you probably are gonna die. But don't worry! Someone has to die the first day. :c

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    Unless everyone suddenly accuses one person, i'm as close as.

It's okay comicguy

it happens to everyone

The Hunger Games [GAME OVER]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    KILL [MorallyIncorrect]
    Come on, guys, it's a tradition

I don't think voting differently will change anything at this point, so even though I don't really think Comic's a career, it's bandwagon time, sorry. :(

KILL [ComicFanatic]

Back